1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] F.E.A.R. KING

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FEARKING, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

Which continent are you from?
    Australia
    How often do you play?
    I play almost everyday if i can, so i can help out my clan members whenever we are in clan war, and because i love the game.
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    I am available basically everyday from 4pm - 9pm (Weekdays) and 10am - 10pm (Weekends/Holidays).
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions bellow as well)
    I have never been admin before because i have never thought about it until i saw other admins playing with me on servers, and it looked interesting to try it out.
    Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    @Solaris, @Ricket, @cincoscuencas
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I think i should be an admin because i play KAG regularly (So i am a consistent player and keep up the kag spirit) and i think i can catch some hackers i have seen lately on kag, or help anyone that is having problems with any griefer's or teamkiller's on kag and i think i am a friendly person towards the kag community and kag.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I must say i have met a lot of friends during my time playing kag and the kag community is so friendly and nice. Thanks anyone who has read this thread i appreciate it.

2. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

+1, known in the community very well and is very nice and mature.

3. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 Very active and lively player and is well known in the community

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1, cool guy, previously in my clan. He's a good player who is mature and friendly.

5. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

1+ love u bby
    quiet guy (thx sol) very kewl and nice :)

6. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

thanks eden, luv u too ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2015 ---
    thx era
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2015 ---
    also thx gz and penguin, like the support everyone

Alpha-Penguin likes this.
  7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Frequent player, well-behaved, and welcoming personality

8. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

1+, very active and very nice

9. Despite lacking experience, he is well-known and friendly and will be capable to be admin.

+1

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

-Never seen you before.
    -Never thought to report them?
    This is great to hear, however you'll need more than being friendly to be an admin.
    It's good to see some new blood applying though.

Graver, icemusher and cincoscuencas like this.
  11. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

thanks for the opinion, but I remember playing with u 101i, and I have reported hackers (nothing happened), and people have their own opinions but thanks for the honesty anyway.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2015 ---
    thanks guys ;)

12. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I may know you, but I can't bring a person to the name, either way keep up the positivity. :thumbs_up:

13. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

14. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

+1, this guy always plays the game which is what we need but at the same time, needs to be strict when needed (@101i is right, a guard dog is useless without teeth)

101i likes this.
  15. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

thx cinco wise, and I will try and be strict as well :wink:

16. I'm sorry, but this part got me. I really shouldn't think you should try out being admin. I would suggest getting admin experience on another server first. Maybe you were trying to be humble or modest, but that tells me that you're not really taking it to seriously. I'll agree with 101i that friendliness is not enough for adminship. -1

17. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

really, not taking this seriously. If I didn't want too be admin I wouldn't put up this thread. And although I don't have any experience, I have read a lot about admins on KAG (not saying I should be admin) and I think I know enough about it. Anyway thanks anyway :thumbs_up:

18. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied, again application died after few days. Not much attention except for few friends.
    No prior server experience. Maybe next time when you fill in this "gaps" in your application - get known and get some admin experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.