1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] eragon200012 (EhRaGoN)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EhRa, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

I think you still are one, you have some really serious personal problems with Eragon.

DatNobby and Stevedog like this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Can I just state one thing and ask another question to @Graver :
    So you left for 350 days, came back, then left again for another 350 days, all in the time period of about 1 year, according to you post on the New/leaving/back thread.

And now to the question, why would you bother to stay on the forums for nearly a year, on a game that you left.

3. Graver

Graver Haxor

I was according to my signature.
    Because reasons.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    startselect3 and 101i like this.
  4. FEARKING

FEARKING Catapult Fodder

+1 i hope you get to be admin, u are a regular player and a friendly one.

5. +1
    Stops to say 'hi'

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Even if @Graver isn't telling the truth (which I doubt), he's really brought out you're immature side @eragon200012. Being an admin means you need a solid opinion, to not take everything seriously, people will say shit about you when you do your thing and you need to brush it off. You're a good guy, and you're friendly enough however I think you'd crush under pressure. Sorry.
    Edit: I suggest doing some research on the term ad hominem, you might learn something that is rather obvious.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Graver likes this.
  7. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

Did you honestly come to the conclusion he's immature from this? Despite the huge amount of fabricated bullshit Graver had no proof for, the constant personal attacks, and digging through his messages on the forum (which lead to him finding nothing except a typo and him believing in some random site? really? do you honestly believe that's proof against fucking anything?), Eragon remained calm and defended himself throughout. He never resorted to any personal attacks. No name calling, no random bullshit that doesn't prove anything. He was simply trying to reveal how Graver was lying, and even offered to stop the argument when it got into flaming terrritory and take it somewhere else. This is exactly what I want in an admin, and if anything for me this would seal the deal, not break it.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, almost every single -1 he's been given has no explanation (except graver's absurd shit). If nobody can really bring up proof or even a fucking substantial reason for giving him a -1, I think that shows something, no?

101i, EhRa, dayleaf and 6 others like this.
  8. Graver

Graver Haxor

1 and 4 - He copied my 2 years old messages and pasted them here (Of course he took only the "bad things" from them, he copied 1/4 of my post)
    2- It was not about the typo- can you read my full post instead of the beginning?
    3- He didn't.

9. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

So you decide that since he had a typo he's going to abuse admin? And you feel like this is sensible in any fucking way? Yeah, no.
    He brought up things that show you're a troll and a bad player. You brought up irrelevant shit that means nothing to him being an admin. There's a difference.
    Please show me at any point where he started getting angry? Did he ever insult you needlessly, bring up irrelevant trash, anything? No.
    You've brought up claims about him being a "retarded 9 year old kid", so the burden of proof is on you - yet you have none. Honestly, just stop your bullshit.

10. ElTisan

ElTisan Horde Gibber

+1 You are a good friend, and I think that you gonna be a good Admin.

11. Graver

Graver Haxor

Please read my post.

12. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Is it really that difficult to keep it on topic of eragon's application? Really, if you guys have some kinda personal vendetta or so then take it to PM, instead of brawling it out in public.

Dragonop, 101i, EhRa and 1 other person like this.
  13. Graver

Graver Haxor

It's hard when fan-boys are trying to argue with everyone that gave eragon -1.

startselect3 and 101i like this.
  14. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

+1, have known him back in the classic days. He is a nice person and has become more mature through the years. Although you need to play more cause I don't see you a lot when I am on. Also, at the same time, needs to be strict when needed (@101i is right, a guard dog is useless without teeth)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  15. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I personally don't have any issues with @eragon200012, but I can't see anything positive coming from him having admin. It's great this there is so many positive young friendly people continually willing to help out in this community, but being an admin is a different story, which people fail to understand. @DatNobby, Don't assume I'm making huge accusations from a thread on a online forum, I was once an active member of the Australian community and I knew the people in it better than most.

Anyway to counteract my unnecessary post here's a few positives about eragon200012
    • Era has been involved with the competitive AU kag scene as long as me, he's always been around as someone I can rely on to hand infomation on or bounce ideas off.
    • Era has/is making a game which looks pretty sick.
    • Era is very friendly, and by friendly I mean almost as friendly as @toffie0 or @Tynite (who're the two friendliest people in this community bar none besides @FuzzyBlueBaron)

EhRa, FuzzyBlueBaron, Tynite and 3 others like this.
  16. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Eregon is a good guy, he is friendly and I haven't seen him do anything wrong, but I haven't really seen him do much as an admin either. I would -1 him because I think he would not know what to do in many situations, but I haven't seen him for too long to give a fair judgement. I looked back in the thread to make a better judgement and see what people had to say... and it seems like eregon still is a bit immature. Even if graver may act like a hothead too much that doesn't mean he is wrong (see http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fallacy_fallacy). The whole alpha penguin thing was a red flag for me, that is a pretty immature thing to do, and it doesn't seem like you actually +1ed him because you actually like him or something, as alpha penguin said himself "I've never seen you before".
    This kind of reply is something someone without an argument would give, and so what if he's "abusing you" does it offend you that he asked "who the hell do you think you are?" or that he pointed out the fact that you gave alpha a +1 so he would give you a +1? Also I don't want an admin who would be so sensitive as to call an internet insult "abuse", here is the actual definition of abuse, "treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly." and is what he said really "abuse"?
    You are really coming off as a tumblr feminist with that abuse excuse trying to act like the victim in an argument, but I don't blame you actually cause it seem a lot of the people who play kag would fall for that sorta thing super easily...
    inb4 Yaggers gonna call me salty.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2015 ---
    "Yo mah, dey jus haters, u jus gotta gnore dem, nahm sayin?" wow I had no idea you were so fluent in dindu.

Graver likes this.
  17. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

It's based on opinions, I can't make or change EhRa's opinion, nor can he change mine. I didn't think I saw much of him, turns out I was wrong. He's on most of the time when I join the server. That's why I changed my vote. And can you please link where I said I have never seen EhRa before, because I don't recall posting it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  18. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1, good person, he seems very nice, so +100 for him, .3.

19. Despite all the controversy on this subject, I still believe that Eragon is a decent guy, and will step up to the task.
    +1

20. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

So ? Do you have proofs ?

EhRa and DatNobby like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.