1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] UndulatingTitLord

Discussion in 'Archive' started by UndulatingTitLord, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

You haven't seen me play, yet you say that when you vote for me?

2. LazikLion

LazikLion Arsonist

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

-1 immature, griefer, acts like he's the best in the world, and he's in SAP. obvious troll. Had to ban him on a server, too.

2 kegs that fraser741 will say +1? anyone? :^)

@down: maybe i was a hacker once and a silly noob, but now i own some servers m8. I own iko's, and iko is rather popular (i think), so why a server owner can't say something? From my experience YOU are the one provocating flamewars and griefing.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  4. UndulatingTitLord

My suggestion is to take into account all the votes so far, but not wormys. He is a troll and griefer, and I can prove this to you @Furai through recorded game-play and suspect posts throughout the forums (flaming and provoking flaming included).

bunnie and Blue_Tiger like this.
  5. I think he's taking this seriously now at least. I know many of you think that players can't change, but just looking at wormy's own post tells us that they can. He says that we once was a hacker and noob too, and I remember the time when he was griefing, and I got angry, then I got banned by him. Now he doesn't hack or admin abuse(still is a noob doe). Give him time to at least show he's considering admin-ship seriously, and if he's actually dedicated enough to help the community by proving he's a good person long-term, and that he's changed, he should be given another chance.

UndulatingTitLord likes this.
  6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

LONG TERM meaning dont give him. Wait for him to show he is a good person and then let him make another application

bunnie, Asu, Blue_Tiger and 3 others like this.
  7. That's what I meant. If he's dedicated long-term, he wouldn't mind too much of waiting.

8. UndulatingTitLord

I do mind waiting, but I will if it is necessary. If I wait, and prove myself, then though I understand many of you thought it necessary, it will prove not to have been if I am excepted and do well as I will. Because I would have waited all that time when I could have been accepted for the same man now I will be then.

I do thank you @icemusher.

icemusher likes this.
  9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

You are the saddest human I know wormy

10. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

-1 because every sap or ex-sap member is by definition a troll

bunnie, Redshadow6 and Blue_Tiger like this.
  11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

-1 I've never seen you play, nor heard of you, or anything like that, I just felt like posting and -1 was what came to mind.

12. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Not seeing them doesn't really justify a "-1" guys. There's hundreds of KAG players (thousands if you count those who are inactive as well), you're not going to remember every single person. Again, the whole +/- rating system is very polarized and doesn't make sense as a whole.

I'm going to say I'm neutral, I don't recall seeing you in game, but at the same time I don't remember seeing people have issues with you.

icemusher and Blue_Tiger like this.
  13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I think you'll find you clan are the trollers if you actually cared about your members and new how they played

14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

"I think FIST are trolls" - Fraser741, SAP Leader, ATGA member.

@down
    "Fist are trolls" - UndulatingTitLord, Penis Licking Leader, ATGA member

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  15. UndulatingTitLord

FIST are trolls.

And NO WORMY! You are wrong, learn to read properly before stating fact. He is one of the 3 leaders of {SAP}

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Another troll tell telling a trol clan (fist) they are trolls. You might be troll king wormy
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2015 ---
    Why are you not supporting our clan diplomat?

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Because the default for someone you never / rarely see play and know nothing about is -1.

18. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Ok fair enough diplomat you are still cool

19. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Not sure this is needed but...

Has bullied numerous people, including one just recently on aus ctf. Also is a massive trol within the community.

butterscotch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.