1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Player Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Player display name: Darknus
    Player username: Darknus
    Player team: Elf
    Time of occurrence: Approx 12 PM, 8/30/15.
    Media (Screenshots/Video): http://steamcommunity.com/id/baaaaa...irst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid&privacy=8

First 5 screenshots. The 6th screenshot is of what the base looked like before it was griefed.

Even though I didn't take a screenshot of it, Admiral De (emeral_demporor) also cheated us out on a trade. We offered 140 gold for 500 stone and 500 wood. He gave us 250 stone, and then immediately ran off to give the rest of the materials to the humans. When we visited their base, both him and Darknus attacked us relentlessly for no reason, and completely ruined a strategic trojan horse in the story.

Darknus asked us relentlessly for materials and didn't respond to "no," and kept insisting on supplies. It got very tiring after the third time. Someone else mentioned Darknus and Admiral De; maybe they're related.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  2. PalladiumGirl

PalladiumGirl Catapult Fodder

I played with both yesterday. Admiral griefed my base, Darknus didnt roleplay much and attempted to accuse me of unfair victory. Later he helped me against and seemd okay.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2015 ---
    Test admin here, with russian issues T_T

Name: Lupercal
    Accused of: Not-roleplaying, being an inpolite retard/asshole (as determined by admin) due to age, griefing

There were 2 russians playing, quite peaceful at first, but there were issues with them talking russian to everyone and not english. The other one speaked english a bit and tried to solve issues without conflicting admins. I tried a lot of times to explain that this is roleplay server and you cant roleplay without speaking english good, but they wouldnt understand. AlphaPenguin tried to deal with them and succeeded at first, they ended up desiding that they will only speak russian in team chat.
    But later, for some reason Lupercal attacked human tower while not being at war, while spamming "fuck this server, lets find better server" and directly insulting the admin (me) (in russian ofc).
    I ended up kicking them both. Lupercal proceeded to find a bettah server, while other one came back and played normally.

There were also a white nickname guy who acted like a bot, i froze him but he didnt complain. there were a lot of these .. things yesterday and yamin was bot too, but unfreezable. Weird.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2015 ---
    Name: Famed
    Accused of: griefing

Destroyed whole human base while we were busy fighting Noom. Confirms it himself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2015 ---
    Name: Timjab

He made a no-no word, im not sure if that qualifies as griefing or making a swastika.
    [​IMG]

3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Player display name and player username:
    bbpolkagal

Player team:
    Dwarven, until we trapped him. He then (rage-?)quit and came back as an undead.

Time of occurrence:
    14.00 in +0 timezone.

Media (Screenshots/Video):
    2015-09-02_00003.jpg 2015-09-02_00004.jpg 2015-09-02_00005.jpg 2015-09-02_00006.jpg 2015-09-02_00007.jpg
    In these pictures you see a dwarf, bbpolkagal, griefing the elven forest.
    He claimed that we didn't give him an RP reason to stop, which makes it perfectly normal for the greatest lumberjack of the world to cut down an inhabited forest.
    It's probably worth noting that we told him the trees are sacred to us, that we pleaded him to stop, and that we gave his friend (who was actually Roleplaying the ignorant bypasser quite well, and left when asked. Very nice) a set of elder trees so that he could grow his own forest. Lots of RP reason to stop, if you ask me.
    2015-09-02_00008.jpg 2015-09-02_00009.jpg 2015-09-02_00010.jpg
    We eventually caught him in a stone cage. He did manage to destroy the entire forest though.
    Most griefers would probably quit here, but not this time, no, we weren't quite done yet:
    2015-09-02_00011.jpg 2015-09-02_00012.jpg 2015-09-02_00013.jpg 2015-09-02_00014.jpg 2015-09-02_00015.jpg 2015-09-02_00016.jpg
    He abused his admin/moderator privilege to freeze us. He then claimed that it's normal because Aphelion does it as well.
    (don't worry Aph we love it when you freeze us)
    2015-09-02_00017.jpg 2015-09-02_00018.jpg 2015-09-02_00019.jpg 2015-09-02_00020.jpg 2015-09-02_00021.jpg
    We moved the base to a sky island, but that wasn't enough to keep him away. He changed teams, and chased after us as an undead.
    Instead of simply capturing our homebase and making some kind of ridicuous demand he tried to wreck that base as well.
    (these screenshots are a bit large, but if you look at the area on the bottom-right you'll probably see that he spammed lots of undead trap blocks. I tried to take the shots when he was visible but I didn't want to risk getting him in our base, so they're not very good)

4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Player display name:
    Kirby

Player username:
    AceAJ

Player team:
    Elves

Time of occurrence:
    Not sure, between 12:00 and 14:00, +0 timezone

2015-09-02_00001.jpg 2015-09-02_00002.jpg
    The humans were freaking out so I came to take pictures. You can see him break the storage. (first screenshot; he breaks it. second screenshot, it's been rebuilt)
    He ran off with a lot of gold, a scroll, and some arrows, and left the game when he was in the base. (probably because bbpolkagal, a moderator, entered the server)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2015 ---
    Told him the same thing. I hope bbpolkagal is stripped of his moderator rights soon. It's a shame that money can buy him that kind of power.
    Anyway, adding to my last post: I wasn't able to get many pictures because kirby kinda just hit and ran. He acted nice when he was with us (elves), and we only got those pictures because the humans were chatting about his griefing, so it took a while to get there. By then he had already broken that storage a few times, to get the items that the humans picked up when he broke it. (they immediately replaced the storage and put those items back)

5. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Usernames:
    John33
    SJD360
    Players Team:
    Humans
    Accused of:
    Greifing/Completly Random War/FailRp
    Screenshots[​IMG]
    This is a picture of what the humans did to the elf base and started a war for no reason, with an arm cannon, and blew half of the elf base up. In this screenshot you can still see the human knight still chipping away at the elf base even when the elves are neutral (the humans won). The war was started for no reason but to greif, and the humans continued even after they won the war. They also started the war inside our base which is fail RP

6. PalladiumGirl

Name: Nicstar
    Accused of: breaking several server rules

An orc was trespassing our land, and since we elves dont trust them orcs, we blocked his path (he was knight btw) and said that he must tay paxes to pass.

To proceed, he could:
    1. Roleplay and try to negotiate
    2. Pay in gold, because orcs have tons of gold
    3. Try to fight his way through with force (roleplaying too)
    4. Pass by other way, by sky islands or underground

What did he do? he raged, swore, didnt roleplay at all, talked trash to admins, went as builder and broke our doors and blocks (during peacetime so thats griefing)
    when we declared war and killed him, he started talking even more trash and didnt roleplay and didnt follow server rules at all, so i kicked him for breking rules 1 and 10.
    piece
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2015 ---
    Name: Mudagen
    Kicked for not giving war term and bitching about war reason (there clearly was a reason, dwarves declared war to support long-last allies elves in a war that also had reason which was agression from orcs)
    he also didnt roleplay

7. Durveniir

Durveniir Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I also report him via Palladium, I was there when he did it. I was roleplaying as Santa Claus, and he didnt comply at all, didnt even care, started griefing, even warred us because of that. later when we crushed him via Santa-elf powers, he refused to give the war term gold in his base, calling us flippers (fuckers) and so on.

8. PalladiumGirl

next time dont play the pronoun game
    its Mudagen who are you talking aboot
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2015 ---
    Jon Snow allied dwarves for no RP reason (he just joined and said ally me, and they did, because who doesnt want a powerful ally)
    and they destroyed the shit out of us elves
    okay its fine whats the war term

they took stone and wood (we literally didnt have anything else) and Demonic demanded more and started talking trash so i kicked him

i also kicked other 2 elves Nik9 and Darknus they didnt listen to me and griefed the dwarves
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2015 ---
    Breaking Spirits (Joan_Rivers)
    Kicked for starting a random war
    (he also was muted when i joined)
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2015 ---
    JucaLPM(slobo12) kicked for flaming and disrespect (look chat)
    "why did undead come at night and destroy me, oh, this isnt a sandbox?"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Orzechix

Orzechix Base Burner
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

OldHippie
    OldHippie
    Elves
    about 6pm or 5pm

I don't even know how to express my anger but I demand to ban user named "OldHippie" this f***tard destroyed whole big tower of dwarves today, and nnnyancattt is witness. I was afk and I didnt catch him on that but I have screenshot of chat when he joined , and did what he did and left. I was afk , but it shouldnt be problem for administrator cuz he has server logs, for exapmle who collapsed how many blocks on server so, pls do me a favor and ban him!

oldhippie.jpg

10. nnnyancattt

nnnyancattt Builder Stabber

btw i was on that server peacefully builing my base and then i had to go for while so logged off the server then i came back i saw that and OldHippie should be banned cuze there was 4 ppl me orzechix other guy and OldHippie, i saw othwe guy and he was helping him too so there's point for him to do that

11. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wrong place, and it's just a ping ban so it'll expire in a few minutes.

12. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

Tssk tssk, my first report, I have hoped It never had to come to this, but here it comes,
    Display name: king mutasm
    Player username: mutasm_saad
    Player team:Angels
    Time of occurance: 12/01 11:08
    Media:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566637212 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566636931
    We were minding our business, we mighty dwarves with our steel, speaking of steel, mutasm came and then stole TROPICALear5's steel, which he was going to make armour with, then continued to annoy us, we tried to roleplay this out by imprisoning him inside our base, then, he griefed out... we were going to get our steel back, and hold him in the cell for a day, he just broke the walls and flew out, said gtg and left. He really annoyed us all, flying into us while we were working on our great castle... /Time of ban recommended = 2 days

Display name: Hayato

Player username:BlackStar00
    Player team: Elves
    Time of occurance: Dunno....
    Mediahttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564514051 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564513802 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=564513465

We were mighty dwarves, the elves were coming in our mountain, taking our gold and stealing our wood, we went to warn them, but war was declared by ((didn't look, I suspect it was dwarves though)) unknown, we won the war, but Hayato kept coming, and started griefing, as you can see by screen #2 he is griefing that building as in #3 it collapsed and fell on both of us, the stone pedestals are the same, we kicked Hayato after a while of griefing /Time of ban recommended = 4 days
    EDIT: our term was for them to never come in our lands again, which Hayato ran straight in and started griefing

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2015 ---
    I hope this spree of reports don't continue
    Display name:Grimm48
    Player username:Grimm48
    Player team: Dwarves
    Media:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570198371http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/579074089075893530/8E71E92B67A8654E017563366D05BDE9C90B6980/
    Display name:((you can see the Russian name in the media))
    Player username:Crieg3r
    Player team: Dwarves
    Media: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570199117
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570198371

Here's the story, they warred us, ((stole their chicken)) they won, I went to the humans, acting as a injured man, I stayed and ate some healing herbs and asked for help, the humans and orcs agreed, we prepared, warred, and won, so then these two started griefing us screaming stuff like" FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!! SCREW AMERICA"... so yeah.... the workshop In the orc base is destroyed, and I guess you can see the damage in the elven base

/Time of ban recommended: a week

I have sellsword ((armandt)) and Karnash ((that guy in yo window)) to vouch

13. braincrab

braincrab Catapult Fodder

ign is potato,user is forever114 ,race is dwarves, he declared random war and proceeded to greif and steal (no pictures of this),later after winning he went to the dwarves actual base and greifed there,after a bit he kegged our base (were neutral) followed by another random war and a suggestion to help me grief the dwarf base (i declined)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2015 ---
    a nitwits is anaverageplayer (in game name)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2015 ---
    witness* sorry but i want too fix my grammer

Attached Files:

14. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

IGN: Potato
    Race: Dwarves
    Crime: Fail RP and little to no care for the rules
    Time of occurrence 5:20 EST 12/16/2015
    Media: No Screenshots sorry

I was an orc and Potato was a dwarf, and we had just conquered him and the dwarves in war. he has been previously been shown to grief, and after we beat the dwarves in war, he proceeded to not only disregard the term, but then proceeded to declare another war against us after the 10 minute cool down, for no apparent reason. he then proceeded to grief the elf base with mines, and attack the orc base, and his reason behind this was that it was war, which was completely random.
    he is an overall very rude player and never respects any of the rules.
    Punishment: Freeze and have a talk with him, or just ban him for a day or so

15. simo999

simo999 Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Player display name:carlospaul
    Player username:carlospaul
    Player team: any(undead)
    Time of occurrence:10am -12pm (AWST; UTC+08:00) 19/12/15
    (Media) Admin Overstepping their boundaries, greifing after war
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2015 ---
    Player display name: THE D chris_dd
    Player username:WOLF18
    Player team: Dwarf
    Time of occurrence:1.40pm (AWST; UTC+08:00) 19/12/15
    Media (Screenshots/Video): Griefing the elf base when not at war and no elfs online
    2015-12-19_00029.jpg 2015-12-19_00030.jpg 2015-12-19_00031.jpg

Attached Files:

16. simo999

simo999 Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Player display name: markus.draw
    Player username: Gideon97
    Player team:humans
    Time of occurrence: 6.30 pm +8.00 21/12/15
    Media (Screenshots/Video): 2015-12-21_00001.jpg 2015-12-21_00002.jpg 2015-12-21_00003.jpg

Griefing orcs base while not at war and trolling by griefing to upset players
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2015 ---
    Player display name:cesar
    Player username:cesar
    Player team: angels
    Time of occurrence: 2am +8.00 west aus time
    Media (Screenshots/Video): trapping me while he thought i was afk and then proceeding to grief the elf base
    2015-12-24_00001.jpg 2015-12-24_00002.jpg 2015-12-24_00003.jpg 2015-12-24_00004.jpg 2015-12-24_00005.jpg 2015-12-24_00006.jpg

17. tallen_clinton

tallen_clinton Shark Slayer

Player display name: Arthur & Chopalino
    Player username: Scout87 - Orc's and Chopalino for elves
    Player team: Orc's & Elves
    Time of occurrence: 4:30 AM
    I do have screenshots but have no idea how to post them "if someone can point out an easy to understand way I will"
    Let me explain "why this was bullshit" we humans are building on land mostly taken by dwarves so its a rough start because we came late to the game, the elves only member Chopalino starts random war against us as the orc Arthur defeats noon "by himself" and gets dragon wing thingy, he then declares random war on us and the both sit at our front door as a knight and a mage shooting us through the front door until we gave up and broke down our own defences due to "my bad advice as to do nothing and wait until they got bored" whice everyone actually followed, anyway, the base comes down and they spend the next 30 minutes spawn killing everyone without saying anything and laughing at us, please hire some new Mod's because this shit needs to stop, its no fun for anyone and it ruins your server. "Empty threats get us no where, move aside and il hit them myself!"

18. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Player display name: chopalino
    Player username: chopalino
    Time of occurence: 21:00 AM
    Reporting for: Griefing, swearing.
    Full report: Randomly griefed our base while we were neutral, we started war, then stopped after rekting elv's base on vote. Chopalino kept on doing griefing after that war, so we had to do few more, and after each war chopalino kept on griefing.
    Schreenshots: (Last griefing)
    2016-01-08_00002.jpg 2016-01-08_00004.jpg 2016-01-08_00003.jpg 2016-01-08_00006.jpg 2016-01-08_00005.jpg 2016-01-08_00007.jpg

19. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Thank you for all the reports.
    @chopalino Will be banned for a month (can be unbanned sooner by writing a ban appeal).
    @Gideon97 Will be "perma" banned, untill he writes an apology in the ban appeal thread. If he thinks that this is a stupid kiddo game then he has no reason to play it and ruin other people's fun.
    @cesar will be given a warning, and if he ever does this again or does anything else wrong then he will be banned.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  20. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Player display name: Sztajfo
    Player username: sztajfo
    Player team: dwarf
    Time of occurrence: roughly 13:35
    Media (Screenshots/Video): I have the logs, but not easy to screenshot that he did not comply with the war term, and did not agree to "give us the golden armour"
    [15:34:28] <[KR] Olimarrex> the term is:
    [15:34:31] <[KR] Olimarrex> give us our armour back
    [15:34:37] <Sztajfo> no
    [15:34:38] <Shop keeper> HUMANS WANT HALF YOUR LAND
    [15:34:43] manscreeper connected
    [15:34:44] <maskG Glom the Soulless> thats why i can make people go to war
    [15:34:45] <Primal Gamer> you cant deny the war term
    [15:34:48] <Sztajfo> shaman!!!
    [15:34:49] <maskG Glom the Soulless> cause i go into angel
    [15:34:53] <[KR] Olimarrex> stop rin
    [15:34:55] <maskG Glom the Soulless> whisper that the other side hate them
    [15:34:58] --- Vote "Humans want an alliance with the Dwarves" was started by eminbaltaci1234. Reason: N/A ---
    [15:34:58] Did you know?: Plants will grow faster when exposed to light and plants of the same type, though they don't like overcrowded areas
    [15:35:02] <maskG Glom the Soulless> and then one goes after another
    [15:35:02] --- Vote passed: 50 percent vs 50 percent ---
    [15:35:02] Diplomacy Vote Successful!
    [15:35:02] The Humans and Dwarves have become allies!
    [15:35:03] Did you know?: You can donate to keep the server online and support further development.
    Donate $5 USD: Receive Donator status and access to the Angel race (they can fly!)
    Donate $50 USD: Receive Sponsor status, a custom builder skin, and access to the Undead race (take over the world!)
    Sponsor status comes with all Donator perks
    [15:35:07] <Elf Shaman> you the angel betrail...
    [15:35:08] manscreeper has joined Dwarves
    [15:35:09] <maskG Glom the Soulless> this wouldve happend anyway
    [15:35:10] <[KR] Olimarrex> put it back
    [15:35:14] <[KR] Olimarrex> give us our armour
    [15:35:15] <Elf Shaman> i know...
    [15:35:17] <Primal Gamer> give it or we take
    [15:35:17] <maskG Glom the Soulless> preeetty much
    [15:35:19] <[KR] Olimarrex> then you can go
    [15:35:24] <Sztajfo> elf!
    [15:35:28] lezeraide left the game
    [15:35:31] <Primal Gamer> kill him and take it.
    [15:35:34] <Sztajfo> open!
    [15:35:41] <Elf Shaman> well i done my part know its up to them...
    [15:35:42] <MC DLG> what on earth
    [15:35:51] <[KR] Olimarrex> rin
    [15:35:52] <[KR] Olimarrex> stop
    [15:35:54] <maskG Glom the Soulless> me too...
    [15:35:56] <Elf Shaman> we should let them decide...
    [15:35:58] <maskG Glom the Soulless> i will be watching
    [15:36:01] <DarchZero> INTRUDERS
    [15:36:01] <maskG Glom the Soulless> indeed...
    [15:36:02] --- A vote was started by eminbaltaci1234 ---
    [15:36:03] --- eminbaltaci1234 Voted In Favour ---
    [15:36:04] <Elf Shaman> me asswell
    [15:36:04] --- sztajfo Voted In Favour ---
    [15:36:05] --- ollimarrex Voted Against ---
    [15:36:05] --- Lockon14 Voted In Favour ---
    [15:36:08] --- wolfmaster545 Voted Against ---
    [15:36:12] boagboy left the game
    [15:36:15] <Elf Shaman> well meet agian...
    [15:36:22] --- Primal_Gamer Voted Against ---
    [15:36:32] pontuszeus left the game
    [15:36:38] --- Vote failed: 3 vs 3 ---
    [15:36:38] eminbaltaci1234 needs to take a spoonful of cement! Play on!
    [15:37:01] boagboy connected as Boagboy
    [15:37:03] manscreeper left the game
    [15:37:06] Did you know?: Donations are sent to aphelionkag@live.com via PayPal, just leave your KAG user as a note!
    For more information on how to donate and the perks of donating, visit the social forum at http://tinyurl.com/aphelionsroleplay
    Instructions on how to join are at the top of the page
    [15:37:39] <[KR] Olimarrex> sztajfo
    [15:37:40] <Sztajfo> open!
    [15:37:42] <Primal Gamer> no arnour
    [15:37:50] <[KR] Olimarrex> You didn't give it back
    [15:37:55] <Sztajfo> yes
    [15:38:00] Boagboy (boagboy) is now spectating
    [15:38:01] You can't speak when you're dead!
    [15:38:05] <[KR] Olimarrex> [OOC] bullpoop
    [15:38:08] You can't speak when you're dead!
    [15:38:32] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] srsly
    [15:38:40] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] ELF U SRS
    [15:38:47] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] DO YOU WANT YOUR BASE DOWN
    [15:38:49] <Elder Rin> [OOC] tbh, i believe the war was over
    [15:38:49] Did you know?: If you're wondering how to donate, go to http://tinyurl.com/aphelionsroleplay and click on the red Join Social Forum button
    [15:38:51] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] IN RUINS
    [15:38:58] <Elder Rin> [OOC] Well
    [15:39:02] <Elder Rin> [OOC] I mean
    [15:39:09] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] THEY REFUSED OUR WAR TERM
    [15:39:18] <Elder Rin> [OOC] What was the war term
    [15:39:27] <Ragnar Lodbrok> [OOC] the orcs didnt give one
    [15:39:33] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] WE DID
    [15:39:36] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] ARMOUR BACK
    [15:39:39] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] HE REFUSE
    [15:39:45] <Elder Rin> [OOC] Dwarves
    [15:39:49] <Primal Gamer> [OOC] THEY SHALL PAY
    [15:39:50] <Elder Rin> [OOC] give all their armour back
    [15:39:59] <Elder Rin> [OOC] or lse i get my admin friend
    [15:40:06] <Elder Rin> [OOC] OI
    [15:40:09] pontuszeus connected as Elf Shaman
    [15:40:11] <Elder Rin> [OOC] give the armour
    [15:40:14] --- Vote "Revoke relations with the Dwarves" was started by rynardt_sieberhagen. Reason: N/A ---
    [15:40:20] Gagebub connected
    [15:40:29] morzic connected as Morzic
    [15:40:30] Gagebub has joined Humans
    [15:40:33] Did you know?: If you have a custom head, you can toggle it by typing /togglehead
    [15:40:35] --- Vote failed: 1 vs 1 ---
    [15:40:35] Diplomacy Vote Failed!
    [15:40:37] Elf Shaman (pontuszeus) is now spectating
    [15:40:41] Morzic (morzic) has joined Humans
    [15:40:43] <Elder Rin> [OOC] Give the armour
    [15:40:45] <Elder Rin> [OOC] or else
    [15:40:50] morzic left the game
    [15:40:53] <Elder Rin> [OOC] it is a war term
    [15:42:02] <Elder Rin> [OOC] DONT GRIEF
    as you can see, a guy called Rin was on, I wasn't sure if he was an admin, and he didn't have a coloured name, but he was acting like he was, but I reported him anyway...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2016 ---
    Player display name: Can't remember it, but he goes by many names, it was something like "Gromka the manpisser"
    Player username: Supertin123
    Player team: Orc
    Time of occurrence:Roughly 19:15 GMT
    2016-02-22_00001.jpg 2016-02-22_00010.jpg 2016-02-22_00005.jpg 2016-02-22_00007.jpg
    EDIT: I think supertinew is a well known griefing turd... Fairly sure I've seen him grief MANY times before on many other servers