1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG This might be specific to the server I'm on but do !chatcommands not work anymore

Discussion in 'Help' started by JackMcDaniels, Sep 10, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Such as !team1 or !crate shark

Or am I not just not inputting the commands correctly? haven't played in a while.

Ty for any info.

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

is /sv_test enabled?

3. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Ain't got a clue, I'm an admin on someone else's server (beo's zombie, and i'd rather not mess with it) and I remember a few months back such as swap teams etc without messing with the sv commands (the ones you access by hitting the home key).

Last time I played was months ago.

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

To be able to use chat commands, the server needs to have a certain mod (not sure what it was) or /sv_test needs to be enabled.

5. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Ah yeah it seems to be lacking the chatcommands.as file, ty.

6. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

just a tiny information, you probably meant !team 1
    on a side note, I believe that the CC+ mod [the mod u were talking about] is no longer working (nor available) since it was deleted by it's author AFAIK.

7. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

Asu also had one called MoarCommands (?)
    But yeah, just enable sv_test if it's just trying some shit out

8. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Will enabling it also allow everyone currently in the server to use those commands as well?

9. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

Yes.

10. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Check out the wiki on github, it has a simple permission tutorial. You have to give permissions for a couple commands, like "mc_cmd_s", "mc_cmd_cmd" (not sure if mc_cmd is the proper prefix) to normal users.
    Though "!bomb" should be changed to "!s bomb" because of how the mod works. Some shortcuts, i.e. "!stones" has to be changed to "!s mat_stone". That's a downside, but you have more control over what's allowed and what's not for users.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey