1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Weekly News - TR Run Progress and Art, KAG Modding

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I like. No more complaints. Will you and MM get your own Easter egg characters?

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Fellere825 we've got to get the lobby skins working first :) maybe though.

I was wondering if I should preemptively defend "i told you so" from you, glad you took a nice tone here haha.

32 player maps: this is actually out of date information on the site. 5v5 is the biggest we are supporting, on bigger maps than skirmish (2 screens, scrolling), one of each class in the run mode. There can be more than 32 players on the lobby servers though :) We'll try to make some videos soon so people can have previews of the progress.

OP Classes: each class has their role. Sniper can do one hit kills on uneven terrain, in testing we've had more people complain sniper is OP than assault ;) We want there to be much "easier" classes because there will always be better and worse players. For the easier classes we're trying to provide a skill-based mechanic to give skilled players room to grow - for the assault, timing your shots and using grenades differentiates a good from a bad assault.
    We're actually ok having "OP" classes as long as everyone is OP in their own way, and has a counter - this makes the team modes very interesting, and facilitates the very fast rounds that we are looking for - no 20 minute games like KAG.

3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Wut wait, assault can't shot Up and down ?

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Of course not, only in front of you (with some spread).

Snake19 likes this.
  5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ah you guys are decided to go straight to our melancholic memories of old nes/snes memories. I do like the new colour revamp. It feels, visually and eventhough it's the same game behid it, something like "Trench Run 2".

6. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Oh nice ! Finally the sniper class can be so op with some practice :0

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It's the difference between assault and sniper, sniper is OHKO and can shoot to anywhere but controlling the crosshair might be hard, assualt is 3 shots KO (IIRC) and can only shoot in front of them with some random spread.

Snake19 likes this.
  8. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Yea but you can grenade people around the corner which sniper can't do.

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

ill cri if hadoukens and burger shooting arent included