1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tweaks DontPlaceWhileSelecting 1.0

Fixes the bug where you place blocks as builder while selecting a new block to place.

1. Obione5256

Obione5256 Bison Rider

Obione5256 submitted a new resource:

DontPlaceWhileSelecting - Fixes the bug where you place blocks as builder while selecting a new block to place.

Read more about this resource...

franek123, Vamist and J-man2003 like this.
  2. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Didn't realize this was an issue, Is there also an issue with placing when buying from a shop?

3. Obione5256

Obione5256 Bison Rider

I wasn't able to get a block to place while buying from a shop, but it may be possible, as my testing wasn't comprehensive by any means.

4. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

It is, Verra. I blocked myself several times because of that.
    Btw. Gj, Obione. Love your fixes!

Obione5256 likes this.
  5. Obione5256

Obione5256 Bison Rider

Thanks! Funny thing is, most of my fixes have been to one or two lines of code, as I'm not super proficient in writing in C++/angel script and the KAG framework. ::P:

6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Do you mind if I include this fix in the next patch? You'll be mentioned of course :)

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  7. Obione5256

Obione5256 Bison Rider

Please do implement it. It's always good to get bugs fixed. ::):