1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mew! - Reborn

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by 3p1cL0bster, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MonstaKit

MonstaKit Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

I think that we need competiton to test Mew! Members. I have an idea but cant write now, later.

Monsta

2. I agree in the part were he says the clan should be more selective... I dunno maybe i'm too used to YB

3. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

Honestly, I think you are right, I don't really know how far this clan is going because I'm already busy with work. I'll think about what to do, and thank you for your honest opinion.

4. Slann

Slann Base Burner

Why does it have to be more selective? Do you win prices or get medals for it? No one told me it was a clan to win stuff.

I dont have any problem with it, but i think it was dishonest to make everyone join the clan and then expel them when the clan is famous enough.

5. MonstaKit

We could select people by their skills, by making 1v1 fight with Mew! person and good warrior and archer. You can get 20 points maximum and 0 minimum, 10 points with knight and 10 with archer. its like 1v1 battle and if u get atleast 15 points u can stay in Mew!
    thats my thoughts

6. Withror

Withror Ballista Bolt Thrower

CW us nao :sword: :sword:

7. pawelot

pawelot Bison Rider

mew?
    I can join?

8. MonstaKit

Can you? :B):

9. muslim_gyan

muslim_gyan Catapult Fodder

mew :) ^_^

cool

10. meeren

meeren Catapult Fodder

!mew is cool as it is. But that's my opinion.