1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Glad you had fun and enjoyed it. ::)::thumbs_up:

2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Saddest thing I've ever read on these forums... Okay second, but still....

Glad you had a good time here, from those who know you, and I'm gonna say everyone who ever sees this, we'll miss you, heaps.

Come back and play sometime, ik I haven't seen you game, but would love to play sometime!

Seeya, have fun!

3. Hello everyone. It's probably been about three years now since I've ever really looked at KAG again. It's nice to look around and see some people I haven't talked to in years are still here and there. The one thing that hit me the most though was coming back to see Boxpipe and I were mentioned as two of the greatest knights of KAG. You guys make me wanna punch a wall to feel manly again. I figure for those that remember me, whether as an admin of good 'ol Action, that one knight that kept pissing you off, or that guy that once commentated for a KAG tournament, I'll put out an official good bye, and to let you all know that Boxpipe and I are still doing well. Thanks for all the fun and nostalgia KAG, and thanks for all the shield bashing. Have a good day folks, and keep on slashing King Arthur's Gold.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sqweeeeeeee! :heart: ::D:
    wb you. Dun be so hard on yourself neither. :3
    Great to hear that you two are still alive and kicking, sad to see that your posting in here was a "bye" rather than "i bake fools!". Come back and say hi some other time, yo?

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Welcome back, guys. :)

6. Leo

Leo Haxor

I am leaving KAG and quit hosting. The US servers are down and the EU servers will go offline 1-2 days. Reason ? Well, with a few words, too many servers for a tiny player's database. Seems to me only official servers would be more than enough for 80-100 players. Thank you everyone for playing in my servers. Special thanks goes my admins for trying to keep servers clean and nice. I hope you all have a nice life ::):

P.S This ofc doesn't mean I quit game hosting. If some of you play Unturned you can find "BRAINZ!" servers in the list :wink:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  7. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Leo, you'll be missed. Thank you for hosting for so long and being such a big influence on the community. Farewell!

8. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Bai, have fun with the next life your going into to.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Welcome back Leo.

-mazey from the future, day after tomorrow

Noburu, Solaris, PeggleFrank and 2 others like this.
  10. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

but you're 100% sure you will not come back after 2 days?

Sytoplasma likes this.
  11. Leo

Leo Haxor

Nah, I am over with KAG.

12. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

ouch...
    Thanks for the quality of the servers and all the work put on them. Ta léme.

13. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Aww ;_;

I hope you enjoy whatever you move on to! Honestly, I've been pretty much done with KAG for awhile (can't touch dat ping ::(:), but I'm active on the forums. Will you be leaving the forums behind as well as the game?

14. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

It's sad to see you go. Bye leo, thanks for the great servers and everything you did for KAG.

15. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Wow, bye Leo , you really had an impact here.

16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Cya, thanks for hosting some sick servers.

17. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Damn, better find out what Unturned is then. Cya soon? :wink:

18. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Cya Leo, thank you for everything.
    I hope you will be back for Trench Run ahah ;)
    See you Soon :)

19. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

I feel like you host too many servers sometimes. I remember one or two servers in the US, and way too many servers in the EU. They never filled up all the way.

Regardless, happy trails. I play unturned a bit, so I might hop on your server someday if I get the chance.

Mods: Gurin