1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

2. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

@Crewsuffix wont reply coz I layed out the big boys card he wont want to submit to my power. He knows I am one of the best players kag has to offer and he will get shat on it will only take me 4 games to win and destroy his clan and stop spreading shitty rumors about how our clan is a trol clan.
    Also I know @UndulatingTitLord is on my clan but you know he takes clan wars serious I nominate him to be umpire. You know he will be fair and we will have 3 spectators that can over rule some of his choices,

1 of them must be an admin on official servers you can nominate.
    1 of them a server that we both like playing on I nominate @wormy.
    1 of them a normal dude on the forums you can nominate.

This way if the umpire makes a wrong judgment, you can appeal to the spectators and the, 3 of high and low power and judgment can over rule his decision, BUT ONLY if one of us appeals to them as a result of poor judgment from the umpire.

This way there is no cheating and there will be vid evidence of this match from 6 angles.

These rules are clear get back to me if you want a chance to own this glorious humble honorable clan (The truth is i will shrek you while you sleep).

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

what the fuck? but i left the game and just came back

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

let the games begin

7. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

This clan page is so 2015.

8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

@Galen i nominate you as the official admin spec

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i nominate @Galen as official admin spec too

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Sorry guys only @Crewsuffix and I can nominate and we will agree on our nominations, however you may sway our mind if you post your reasons behind your nominations. I think Galen may not be the best choice due to the circumstances I think @toffie0 would be better as you have been with sap since our humble beginnings. Crew you have 10 days to reply or you are a pussy in everyone's eyes.
    @PUNK123 is a good choice too

11. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

hype 4 days.

12. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I don't know how you can't realize how much your clan is being ridiculed because of your reputation of being the worst trolls of the entire community (I'm not saying it's true, but it is).
    You're now trying to get off this reputation but you're doing so by acting a stupid way I could compare with 7 years old kids in a school fighting about something absolutely dumb.
    Apart of this thread (and sometimes even if this thread) you both keep spamming dick stuff which is pretty immature, you don't seem to realize it. Oh, wait, you actually do. And when we're complaning about that, you're saying we're telling that just because of your sexuality (and no one gives a fuck about it there).
    Don't believe me? Press page 13 and see the first post on it.
    How surprising! Undulating spamming sex-related bullshit.

13. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

they are probably teenagers
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 17, 2015 ---
    (12-18 year olds)

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

@AsuMagic
    Bro you and your clan are some of the only ones who look down on us. And call us trolls. I don't know wtf my sexuality has to do with this. I just said dick I didn't call anyone anything. And this is mine and titlords thread. I'll spam the tits off for my clan, if you have a problem with it. UNFOLLOW or ignore. And no one is spamming sex related bullshit I don't know wtf is wrong with you. Ethier I am a trol... IN witch case it has worked coz you have bitten OR the truthful one. You are a trol. Stop trying to get a bite on my clan thread please or I will move this convo yours.

Thank you :)

15. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

i'm not in a clan
    gg

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I was talking to the 2 of you...
    GG gg

And Im actually 42

17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

so that 8 yo friend of yours that said fraser is actually 10 was trolling?

18. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

oooops

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Probably or I am not 42 :)