1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MaJoR - Multi Adept Janissary's that are Overly Relentless

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by toffie0, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

hory shit cunts im so ripped asf right nao cuhhh

2. AvadaKedav

AvadaKedav Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator

3. Since it seems like the trend right now, maybe I should just fill out a form?
    Good one Toff. @TheFlare , I think we just got called out. Get your sword ready m9.

4. The liquid mature flows out of the ears like a stream of adult sensibility. A fountain, if you will.

Yep :)

5. Giving you permission to shitpost more than you are already.

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I was referring to a totally different thread in the clan section...

Anyways, you want to apply Far?

7. wow rude my posts are 100% not shit D:

8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

stop lying u frickin noob

9. Is that an invitation Toff? :rollseyes:

10. toffie0

Thats an invite to apply and see what can be done

11. Kag Name: Ryden / farhhanshafi
    Servers frequently played on: Aus CTF, Aus TDM
    Main Class(es): Knight and Archer.
    K / D: 2 - 1 K/D as knight, 1 - 1 K/D as archer
    Other: Been around for a pretty long time, I know most if not all of the MaJoR members in-game. Always willing to help around the forums seeing as though I am here a whole lot. Would be great to join a clan of competitive yet friendly guys, and MaJoR seems like the place to be. Thanks for the consideration either way, all the best to the other applicants. Oh, and I almost forgot, me and clone Flare won that battle vs MaJoR by default, got to count for something right?

12. Starbob

Starbob Catapult Fodder

I heard that apparently someone named Starbob applied to Major. Yeah, he's impersonating me. If you're confused and think this account is the fake, just message me on Steam. Huvy and Ehragon should already know that I didn't apply. Also, if I put this in completely the wrong place, I'm sorry. I almost never use forums. Hell, that's part of the reason you should know that I wouldn't apply. So, if you see that asshole again, I either have dementia and lose my memory all the time, or hes a fake. Either way :bird: him, even if it has the dementia case. Peace :eek::smug::eek: (man emotes are fun)

13. toffie0

That is my bad, I am rather bad at memorizing names, and seem to have mixed up yours with someone else's. I am extremely sorry that you got mixed up, it is entirely my fault and will hopefully not happen to anyone again. Sorry.

14. linny334

linny334 Catapult Fodder

Kag Name: Linny334 /steam name xXgregorianXx
    Servers frequently played on: AUS CTF
    K / D: kills: 1402/ Deaths:NA
    Other: im a pretty good Player i play everyday on KAG CTF and im pretty good friends with the leader. and other members of the clan and i would like to finally be apart of MaJor and support it >:)

15. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

So you havent died once??? This means average k/d every match/game, eg 1/2 (1 kill every 2 deaths).

16. Hoog

Hoog Builder Stabber

Hey guys illd like to apply to major for the sake of wrecking other clans in cws, i can play any class thats needed at that point of time :) friendly player.

17. toffie0

Cool I'll watch u play...

Alright, if you have applied for Major and havent recieved a reply have been declined... Sorry, but we unfortunately cannot accept everyone. The only ones that are still pending are

@Hoog of course
    @J-man2003
    @farhhanshafi
    @linny334
    @MrBush (no clue what his forum name is etc)

Some of the reasons for these are due to the lack of me seeing you online

18. Hoog

Hoog Builder Stabber

@toffie0 thats cool, im on quite a bit.
    Thats an impressive win count btw ::D: Also im happy to mumble/ts in CW's if needed

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  19. toffie0

xD thats only half of it... I dont remember the rest.. We've won pre much all our games tho