1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(closed) [BoW] - PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DISAPPOINTMENT

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Juaro, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

BoW has always been a closed circle, wherever they came they formed little enclaves and had been widely distrusted. They were rich and ruled the world, until the germans came and ruined their prosperity.
    Wait a minute
    Brotherhood of Jews confirmed?

2. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

You forget that we are very suggestive, and oh so sarcastic.

3. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

GO AWAY

4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

who knew there was a 20 tag limit?

5. Lawrence_Shagsworth

STOP IT MOM
    [​IMG]

6. yo tard team :)

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm disappointed that we can only have 20 tags. I guess we'll just have to start using tags in our own posts.

#serious #slightly uncomfortable #12 nipples is too many? #shaggy's an idiot

8. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Weren't we using tags in our posts anyways? #shaglivesmatter #Shaggate #Ball-saccing

9. Hella

#shush

10. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

#igotnothing

11. Lawrence_Shagsworth

#DergDoneGoofed #BlameGalen

12. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Shaggy, what are you doing you idiot? it's #BlameGlen
    #CallShaggyAnIdiot

13. Dargona1018

#ICalledHimStupidToo #AmIPopularNow

14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

I'm only stupid for show. Hella is the village idiot in these fair lands. And #CallShaggyAnIdiot is already a tag(with spaces!). #AssburnIsADingus #DergHowCouldYou

15. Dargona1018

#ImSorry #JustWantFriends

16. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

#GOAWAY

17. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

best clan but i think ag is better? they are more competitive i think i heard ag is a bunch of korean 11 year old hacker weeaboos and i heard too -listen well- they all have a gear tattoo on their chest. i think ag is better but i dont know bow is really competitive and witty and sarcastic so they are like the cool kids at the pool club but at the same time shagsworth scares me its like some kind of british nightmare character

18. Hella

Firstly, this isn't a fucking village, it's barely a hamlet at best, we have no fucking amenities. I mean, if we wanted to be a village, we'd need at least 2 working pubs, maybe 3-4 closed down pubs, an upmarket tea room for elderly visitors, and upmarket tea room for middle class visitors, a post office that is open for 3 hours a week, a village hall, a parish council, 16 old churches in varying states of abandon (populated only my the weary and moaning souls of the eternally ancient), more than one farmer, a semi-retired writer who is full of himself, and semi-retired artist who hates life, a lunch club that caters to the elderly, a lunch club that caters to the middle class, a manor house owned by an unpopular conservative MP, a village square, a dubious history concerning witches, an obscenely racist tradition, several orchards, at least 3 sheep, an old man who walks his dog along the same route 3 times a day until one day he doesn't and you know that something terrible has happened but you don't know what to do about it or who to tell and it tears you apart inside, no black people,n to the power of 3 graveyards (where n is the number of old churches in varying states of abandon; half of the graveyards must be creepy or better), a memorial for those killed in the First World War, a memorial for those killed in the Second World War, a memorial for those inconvenienced by either World War, a former politician who takes deep interest in birdwatching, a protestant primary school, an upsettingly disused manor house along a long lane, blackberries, hordes of uncontainable ducks, old ladies to feed the ducks, old ladies to feed the cats, cats to be fed by old ladies, a neighbourhood watch association that only ever complains about change, young people who hate their parents, parents who hate their young people, people who believe the term 'wog' is current, people who know the word 'wog' isn't current but save valuable racism time by using it as opposed to their alternative options for racist terms, no brown people, 8 pitchforks per person, archaic hunting practices, an antiques shop, a antiques shop that is also a tea room, an antique motoring society that has 3 members who meet up to drink stout in the evenings, an award for being Britain's Most [insert term here] Village, an unnatural reverence for the Queen, a blunt approach to politics, a blunt approach to personal hygiene, fewer than 4 electronic devices made within the past 10 years, fewer than 10 electronic devices made within the past 20 years, a shop, half a play park, to be shared with another village, vast tracts of boggy land, some birds probably, no yellow people, no foreign accents except for a Norwegian couple who don't fit in because they're nice people and are also vegetarians which is unnatural and disgusting and almost worse than being a wog, a single entrance to the area by vehicle, horses, a noticeboard in a really inconvenient place, a bus stop, a mobile phone mast 8 miles away, a town 5 miles away that people consider a major shopping destination, a stream, a legacy of mysterious murders that continue to happen but are ignored by society as another part of the charm of a small village, no eastern europeans, a really radical christian who is merely tolerated, a hat shop and

We have tattoos as well, it's just they're all in glow in the dark ink that doesn't show up during the day time, so when we go to the sauna at night time we can wink at each other illuminatingly, and the other 3 men in the sauna will just think it's a mating ritual so they'll leave us to it.

19. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Put that on a shirt

20. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

please, we are twice the maladjusted internet shut-ins they'll ever be