1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Major League Kag Season 2 - A Rebirth of the competitive scene [HEAD PRIZE]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Snake19, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

News -3 :
    Let's start quickly this development by very good news!

Indeed we managed to do abdicate @Geti to offer a small gift to this league! :)

The clan who wins this season, will be entitled to a special head that they choose!
    This head will be available to the entire community of Kag, but tell you that it will be thanks to the clan! (And @Geti) that you will have access to this new exclusive head :)

:right: Geti message :left:

Others Stuff :

• @Fuzzle, did not have enough time to finished the website, he is still working on it, it will be finished in the coming days.
      Nevertheless, he has updated the ranks : :right: Rank :left:
    • The map "passfest" was removed. Many players did not liked it, more information here
    • The Texas server hosted by @Leo will be removed soon, because it is too expensive for @Leo.
      Nevertheless, the Chicago server hosted by @makmoud98 , is always available
    • The NaCl is removed from the League by request of a member. Reason : clan death
    • We made 10 clans wars in about 3 weeks! Continue on this way guys! :)
    • 2 more players join our team of commentator's : @Mazey, @Ej Welcome to them !
    Rules :
    • 3 new rules were added a few weeks ago, but I had not enough time to posted them . So here, they are officially revealed today:
      • Only two subs are allowed on one team. The other team has the right to deny all or any of your subs.
      • If a team does not show up within fifteen minutes from the time agreed, the other team will be granted a win by forfeit. If neither teams show up, no points will be granted to either team.
      • A team has to inform the other team about postponing a match twenty four hours in advance.
    • + A new rule that was clear to me, but I prefer to write officially: the multi-clanning is prohibited
    Commentator's :
    I'll add you to two conversations :
    - "MLK Contributors" to be informed of the latest news and advancement of the league before the others.
    - "MLK S2 - clans conversations" to know when the next matches are organized and for you planning in advance.

Welcome to the team guys and good luck! :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

HAHAHAHAHAH GET REKT DUAL CHICKEN MINECRAFT XRAY SKRUB HAHAHHA
    but seriously, I only host two servers on my chicago VPS. its the Ticket To The Next Level which is rarely used and private. and the MLK server. afaik, the server itself should be fine on the hardware side, i check for memory leaks and high cpu whenever i can. it almost never happens, except when losers make retard ladder towers and then just collapse them, forcing the server to instantly iterate through hundreds of blobs.(btw i will perma-ban if I catch someone doing this again) I have never had lag issues with my vps, it may have been just a rare moment, or dual's internet may have been shitting on him. obviously, everyone lags in KAG sometimes, but if you are sure that the cause is my server, then please let me know. although there is not really anything i can do to fix it, my 6-month plan on my chicago server is coming to an end. if the issues are frequent ill consider getting a different vps.

DragonUnitedtm and PUNK123 like this.
  3. a new head? ADD DRAGON then >:O i find this racist to my kind Kappa

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Noice work, snake. ::)::thumbs_up:

Snake19 likes this.
  5. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

Even though KCL turned out to be a rubble (still facepalming after all my errors), thanks to @Snake19 KAG has been graced with a well-planned, permanent league. I hope everything continues to run smoothly!

EDIT: proud to be liked by Geti #represent

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    wilpin7, Geti and Snake19 like this.
  6. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

News -4 :
    Hello guys so here is the news of this week !

• the freeplay period end soon (13 november) It's not to late to play some matches to be in the final bracket of this league, to remind you, win the head ! :)
    • maybe some have the feel that not a lot of officials matches was played and the league seems inactive, but not really a lot of training was done to be ready to plays the upcoming clan wars. (although many have lost their motivation and interest for the league after a few defeats.)
    • Swank is dead and removed from the league
    • A match that many was waiting, will be play this week-end "[AG#] Vs. SURGE" (the best two top clans of the league currently) with two commentators ! I strongly advice you to watch the stream of this upcoming match which could be very impressive to watch !
    Here is the :right:timer :left: !

that's it for the news of the week. :rollseyes:

FuzzyBlueBaron and RampageX like this.
  7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

So the top 4 clans will go head to head to find the winner? And the winning clan as a group will get to choose a head from a group of heads to be put into kag?

Snake19 likes this.
  8. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

yes and yes, i'm just waiting the end date of the free-play period :)

9. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

It ends friday? It should end at like the end of a weekend imo so we could get some last minute clanwars. :P

10. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

hum so i will tell you what clans reach to the final bracket for you get the times to organize your clan wars.

- SURGE
    - [AG#]
    - FIST!
    - [hat]

I will explain the reasons the 13 november.

11. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i remember being promised apex vs ag# @Lumeos ;)

12. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Apex is dead, we proposed to them like 10 times until they died. So that will never happen.

13. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I meant organize clanwars with other clans not in the finals. But for the finals will the clans be told who theyre facing or do they pick??

14. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I will send you the bracket in advance in private ;)

15. HappySheep

HappySheep Horde Gibber

Hey guys, i got my account back! :wink:

Two things:
    1. I applied for the commentator "job". When will I know if i got chosen? (If i don't, it's fine anyways, but i'd thank an answer! :thumbs_up:)
    2. When will the semifinals take place?

:smug:

16. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

News -5 :

[​IMG]

The free-play period has been completed since 13th November. Thank you all for taking part!

1. [AG#] Vs. [Abc] - [AG#] WIN
    2. SURGE Vs. [Abc] - SURGE WIN
    3. FIST Vs. Never Ever / YB - FIST! WIN
    4. [hat] Vs. FoD:~ - [hat] WIN
    5. SURGE Vs. [AG#] - [AG#] WIN
    6. [AG#] Vs. [SP] - [AG#] WIN
    7. [AG#] Vs. [BoW] - [AG#] WIN
    8. [AG#] Vs. 2.0 - [AG#] WIN
    9. [AbC] Vs. MaskG - [AbC] WIN
    10. SURGE Vs. FIST! - SURGE WIN
    11. SURGE Vs. 2.0 - SURGE WIN
    12. SURGE Vs. [BoW] - SURGE WIN
    13. [hat] Vs. FIST! - FIST WIN
    14. SURGE Vs. [SP] - SURGE WIN
    15. [AG#] Vs. SURGE - SURGE WIN

This gives us a total of 15 matches.
    I have hoped for much more but the competitive scene is honestly ... a bit dead, there is not a real competition between clans, which I think is shame. But well, move forward.

FREE-PLAY PERIOD RANKINGS :

[​IMG]
    http://fzzle.github.io/mlk/

I am pleased to announce you the four clans that continue the adventure to the last phase of this league ... the final bracket!
    These clans are the first in score (something near) of the free-play period
    These clans are *drum roll* :

:down::down::down::down:

SURGE:
    SURGE climbed throughout the league, they had an amazing run. They finished the free-play period flawlessly apart from one game against AG who they got revenge against with a stronger line-up of new players that's they recruited. SURGE undoubtedly promises us a great show!

[AG#] :
    Needless to say, this clan has already proven itself by winning the previous season of MLK thanks to their teamwork and different attack strategies. They are almost flawless during the free-play period with the exception of one game against SURGE. And i'm sure, their intensive training can propel them a new time to the first place of this league.
    (I know this can be a bit pretentious because it's my clan, but thought I'm just the organizer and that will remove that impression from your head)

FIST! :

Give this clan a Teamspeak, mics and get them their best line-up and you can be sure they will work miracles!
    I'm sure their thirst to conquer will show many surprises for the final bracket, and why not win this league ?
    They finish the freeplay period with 2 wins and 1 lose.

[hat] :
    The teamwork and strategies of this clan are breathtaking!
    This clan uses all functionalitiers of KAG:
    the ballistas, catapults, chicken rushes - everything goes through this clan!
    And with a leader like Kittycity, one of the best builders in the game, and their latest recruits you can be sure that this clan will work mircales!
    They finish the freeplay period with one win and one loss.

The reason why the hat reaches the final bracket of this league, while they are less points than the Apex and Nova.
    Is simply because the Apex and Nova made no matches during this league, so their Elo point could not change, and I found unfair to the hat that made the effort to do some matches (unlike the Apex and Nova)to not enter to the final phase of this league.

PS: I know very well that the Apex could not make matches because alot of clans was frightened by them. It is also unfair for them ... but well.

So here's the final bracket long awaited :

[​IMG]

I wish to all the clans of those final bracket to spend a pleasant time (like the spectators) and I wish you GOOD LUCK! :)

17. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Looks good ;)

Snake19 likes this.
  18. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Thank you for letting me know
    I will look at it :)

That started yesterday man, i will send the result very soon ! :)

RampageX likes this.
  19. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Great job, Snake.

Snake19 likes this.