1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1656] Trampolines

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Lava, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Yeah diagonal tramps and upside down ones always were tough for me but after the update tramps can be thrown with more force it seems so its kinda easier.

2. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

A change that you may not have noticed is that blobs no longer get bounced up when entering from the side. In particular this means that you can slide a bomb under the tramp and perform a tramp-assisted bomb jump with much greater ease. Especially while holding another item, such as a keg.

EhRa, ParaLogia and Potatobird like this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Time to start finding glitches to ABUSE Muahuahauhaua

4. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Could do that before :P

5. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

By jump-slashing, you could go from the bottom of any map to the top with just one tramp. I never saw anyone utilize it (besides me), but it was pretty broken. Maybe even more broken than actual tramp cannons, because you only needed one tramp.

EhRa likes this.
  6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

And an enemy can jump down and break said tramp in one hit.

EhRa likes this.
  7. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

You can angle the tramp. As long as it's on a 30 degree slope or less, you can just keep jump-slashing into it, and go flying whenever you want. In most cases, you don't even need a builder to set up a platform, as long as you can find suitable terrain. By doing that, you don't need to keep the tramp near the enemy wall.

EhRa likes this.
  8. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I miss good trampolines.....