1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Shit was lit, I was doing some motion capture work with the director Luc Besson for one of his upcoming movies. Unfortunately I cant post any on set photos but here's a few shots of the harbor ::):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Definitely recommend visiting Wellington over Auckland - Wellington only has 400k in the whole city where as Auckland has well over 1.5M. Probably the most chill place I've been to in New Zealand so far.

2. Dragonop

Dragonop Catapult Fodder

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Argentina!

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Welcooooommmmeee

4. Yes I was!
    Also @Furai hope you enjoyed and sadly I wasn't there at the time. (I live really nearby)

ANYWAYS Welcome new and not so new guys! <3

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Daaaamn, mang. Sounds majorly swag. ::D:

And yeah, I've a few friends in Wellionton (the guys behind Automation actually;was from when they lived in Canberra, I flatted with their lead artist). Seems a very chill place. ::):

Nice! I have to say, your country has pretty much the best shade of blue in existence on your flag. Makes me feel all chill just by looking at it. ::):

6. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

Permanent Hiatus. It was well underway long ago. Been fun. Logging out one last time.

7. EhRa

1. KRPG

Finished mah exam block, so I will finally be able to play regularily.

8. eamono

eamono Arsonist

sup guys, i'm back to play trench run. :)

9. EhRa

1. KRPG

Wb, TR is amazing

10. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

It's been a great 3 years or so guys but it was a wild ride. I think... I think this might be a more permanent me leaving the Forums. For the foreseeable future I will be away from these forums in order to pursue life. Namely what my life will become on December 1st... After December 1st my life will revolve around Rainbow Six Siege and I will probably die playing Rainbow Six Siege. So as I sit at my desk playing Rainbow and my heart slowly gives out from overtaxing and lack of sleep I say to the King Arthur's Gold community, "Have a good time. If you have the money come and join me. If not then have fun with not Rainbow Six Siege. Also its currently 43$ on GreenManGaming so... well see you guys." If you hear a story about an Asian Male who died in Texas from playing Rainbow Six Siege that would be me so don't worry too much about it.

P.S. I'll be back after I finish all of the rainbows and gain more free time. Also eSPORTS!!!! muahahhahahahha fuck...

11. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Come back sewn thanksieeeeeeeeeees :3

12. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Will keep an eye out on the news.

13. EhRa

1. KRPG

Come back soon, or we'll get bored of FBB's rants without your stories -_-

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'll look forward to it then. Hurry up and go play rainbows so you can come back already, bby. :heart:

Also, era, that's mean. :<

15. EhRa

1. KRPG

Moi mean????

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yus. You hurted me in the emotions.

17. EhRa

1. KRPG

Hurteded*

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Now that's just silly; we don't want to come off sounding like 3yos, right?

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

ikr its hurtededed u fuckin retard

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Mods: Gurin