1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

I can agree with the exp and roleplay part and I can see other problems with it like other players having higher levels and tormenting lower levels, etc. So yeah I can definitely see why it's unnecessary. Just me being inquisitive and curious.

I see as far as the maps go. I'd be interested in learning and maybe I will just for the fun of it, though was not aware there were other maps that were just out. Does kind of explain some of the weird nuances of the maps with doors that don't budge (unless there's a special way to unlock them I never found).

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That's just not happening within KAG, I've already gone beyond the limits. There will be one last update and that's that.

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You could just end up hosting a second rp server and going with new functions in it. This way then you have this one now, and a second one in a whole different style.

4. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Do you mind if I ask if you're done with modding in particular or moving onto a completely new project or just done as a whole? Apologies if it's a rude question.

5. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Aphelion can't work off his Roleplay mod indefinitely. He has expressed how he would like to move to create his own game even, as it will stand one final update will occur and that will be that. Roleplay has passed through lots of Kags limitations and boundaries and as it is now is fine, I believe. There should be less "we need this so the roleplay will function better" and more of players making it happen themselves through roleplay.

6. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Let me ask, when you mention stand alone game, do you mean a game like the server, but it's basically one big RP game instead of an rp server?

8. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Whatever he wants to do, though I doubt he wants others to know his game plans yet, so I won't be discussing them either

9. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yeah but I'm hoping he does just makes it one big, stand alone rp, online game. It seems like it'd be pretty fun.

10. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

well then maybe it would be in aphelions best interest to make a discussion on this social forum for suggestions on his own game, for now though the focus is pumping out the last role play update and working on his own game which is a long term project that I'm sure a lot of his spriters and trusted admins here will assist him with.

11. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This topic has served its purpose, and has been locked. Read this to understand why.

12. FadeBlade

FadeBlade Catapult Fodder

can you make it builders can place white doors so we can make spots anyone can pass into. i wanted to make a inn only humans and those i was allied with could pass into it this would make neutral buildings a lot easier to be apart of in the world::D:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  13. tallen_clinton

tallen_clinton Shark Slayer

Though iv only been playing for a few days and have not yet donated, maybe a mage class tweak since magical energy or mana or... anything you want to call it runes and all that, is there a way to make them recharge even if its just the basic one since ammo for a wizard is, well, more of an archer thing, a long regen time or maybe more then 10 basic energy runes since I ran over to defend a lone elf as the lone human against the dwarves, in fact you were on at the time, I ran out of ammo (10 runes) and was stabbed to death, had my base busted up pretty badly, and died from heart attack when my ping spiked and I lost 100 coins... the point is, paying for ammo as a mage is much harder then an archer and since the perks cost quite a bit to get going, I personally have never gotten to unlock the arch mage perk. As a second idea for donator's (Besides the angels and the undead) you could get class bonuses or something, etc better equipment or inherent spells to allow them to preform (Non grifeing) feats such as turning dirt to stone or the aura of teleportation locked into inventory, a builders drill for builder as a personal item, personal items also being the third idea, just something to encourage people to donate :P :I

14. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

four eggs you get from noom, the dwarven egg, the ELven egg, the human egg and the undead egg, this will grow ((above campfire)) into a rideable dragon :D

15. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

No eggs for orcs? That's racist.

16. rynardt_sieberhagen

Orcs are Noom/My minions, they don need dragons:B):

17. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Sounds like slavery... racist.

18. rynardt_sieberhagen

Nah mate, they come to me and say MASTER RIN!!!

And also, I left those two races's eggs out because I wanted to see of which you guys would care most of, apparently orcs :D

19. BearKnight

BearKnight Shark Slayer
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

oops i necro'd

20. rynardt_sieberhagen

Egh, they come say master rin after I whipped them,tbh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.