1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Share your confessions (Confess!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SJD360, Jan 2, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I got the idea for this from a combination of Game of Thrones and Dayleaf's random fact thread or somethin'. Either way, you get the jist of what the purpose of this is; share your confessions, whether they're embarassing, rude, hilarious, shocking, dark or just plain random. And in the light of the crappy new year I'll go first...

2 or so years ago when I was back in school, I fell asleep during the school graduation (Or some massive gathering), me and my best friend had stayed up prior the night before for some insanely stupid reason, we were watching Adventure Time or some sorta TV show. We were both sat together among the rows of seats, he had only just noticed that I fell asleep, and in order to wake me up he poked me in the side, and how any normal human being would react it'd be horribly twitchy, I did so, but as well I yelled "DING DONG" at the top of my voice, which unfortunately grabbed the attention of everyone around me. There's a reason I don't talk to people from my school anymore.

2. One time, I played KAG. Don't tell anyone.

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

You sick bastard.

4. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Ok guys.. I've though about which one of my misadventures I should write about... This one is fine for the kids

2013. Me and my ex-gf at my house, alone.

Someone rang my doorbell. I went out and my neighbour told me that she found my turtle, dead in her garden (probably because of the cat), LAUGHING. I had this serious expression on my face and I was like BITCH WTF UR CAT KILLED MY TURTLE AND YOU LAUGH AT MY FACE. After 10 minutes of A N G E R, I did realize what the problem was.

About 1 hour before that, we were fucking around with permanent markers and she kept drawing on my arms and my face penises and stupid shit like swastikas.

YEP, that's why she kept laughing.

5. Swastikas get all de laughs.

Gurin likes this.
  6. AmestriStephen

Well, we had fun in a weird way

7. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Jesus Christ... how long did it take to get that off? o-o

8. AmestriStephen

I tried to take the drawings off as soon as I've remembered about them

9. Lasers are great, huh.

10. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Smart move. o3o

2nd confession:

I haven't had my hair properly cut in over a year.

(That was boring.) 3rd confession!:

5 years ago on Christmas I got a meter long stick of pure Jaffa Cakes; my cousin dared me to eat the whole thing in less than 20 minutes... needless to say, I was successful, or so I thought. An hour later, we decide to walk around the village out of sheer boredom while we waited for more of our relatives to turn up, I start to feel a bit iffy, so we made our way back. As soon as my mother opened the door, I began to projectile vomit an unfathomable amount of Jaffa cakes; fortunately I managed to turn my head away and not re-decorate the interior of our house with partially digested Jaffa Cakes... I did however manage to cover my cat in it.

11. AmestriStephen

Permanent markers =/= tattoos
    yummie, decorated cat!

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  13. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

I'm scared to confess my confessions.

14. You need therapy.

15. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Removed a few posts. Normally I'm pretty lax with rules in Miscellaneous, but you should remember the rule of off-topic: All posts should be directly related to the OP and/or directly responding to a post in the former category.

There is room for interpretation, but mindlessly rephrasing someone else's posts is clearly in violation. Leave that for profile posts/PMs/Spamcan.

Remember that people who are watching this thread receive alerts, even when you're just saying "Yea bby".

16. Hospitalizer

Hospitalizer Shopkeep Stealer

I've played over 1000+ hours of kag and never captured an enemy flag ::P:

17. Loominati

Loominati Shipwright

I actually have the best internet in the entire universe but I don't use it for some reason. :ehh:

18. Confession 2: I have some of the worst Internet in the entire universe and I use it obtusely.

19. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I hate Bacon.

AmestriStephen likes this.
  20. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

PFFFF
    i hate:
    - Pizzas
    - Cheese
    - Some salads
    - I slightly dislike tuna
    - Some pastas
    - Mayonnaise
    - Mustard
    - Ketchup (bassically every add-on to some foods like burgers and such)
    - and i never put anything to my burger, never, no tomatoes, no lettuce, nothing. (it's not that i don't like tomatoes or those things, but i don't like them on mah freaking burger)

and with disliking cheese, i mean, really, if you put cheese in "X" food, it comes unedible for me (except for sandwichs)

Mods: BlueLuigi