1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Jabberspamming, bullshit and fun. Pizza's playground!

Discussion in 'Art' started by Pizza, Jan 31, 2015.

1. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome back drunk brother:heart::heart::heart:

Pizza likes this.
  2. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

I've been a bit busy drinking, fucking and nowadays everyone gets offended by everything, this is a positive change since it makes it even easier for me; it makes going outside and talking to people way more fun::):

mostly drinking though:kappa:

AmestriStephen likes this.
  3. AmestriStephen

LUCKY YOUUUUU HAHA
    I want to spend a week with you, no jokes.
    I'll show you the italian way to get drunk:rekt:
    [​IMG]

J-man2003, FuzzyBlueBaron and Pizza like this.
  4. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yes sure good idea, then you can start practising my favourite hobby with me

This post I will be doing something different, no worries I'm not going to do some tumblr bitching, nope it's time to introduce the few people who still read this to one of my favourite hobbies

some of you may know this, some of you may not know this but I'm a certified drunk gnome master thief.

I moved into my new place sometime ago, I was drunk while I was moving so I have no idea where my entire collection is but these are my new entries of the past 2 months, it's way below my average but in this neighbourhood there's little trophies and I've been busy moving my shit and upgrading the house

[​IMG]
    ~ He's smoking da green plants, I'm sure of it

[​IMG]
    ~ the fuck is this anyways

[​IMG]
    ~ A legendary trophy, no explanation needed

[​IMG]
    ~ This one has a story, the cool sitting ghandi figurine holds one of my artifcats. He holds the holy dagger 'Rapper-Slayer'. in Holland we have way, way too much wack rappers who I'd want to smash up but we all know they posess magic west side handshake powers wich makes them immune to my hammer.

The legend says the enchanted Rapper-Slayer is able to one hit any rapper it touches, haven't tried it out yet but I keep it around just in case

:kappa:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  5. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

where's the mixtape

J-man2003 likes this.
  6. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Pretty sure the second one is a statue of a Scottish terrier... no promises, though.

7. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

i cant sleep at night anymore, please remove your face from existance

AmestriStephen likes this.
  8. AmestriStephen

little boy needs a hug? sorrynotsorry, not available

9. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

What did you get drunk on pepperoni xdddd I'm discriminative towards anyone who isn't a redneck xddd

get pranked