1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

You may not be saying that when a war breaks out, a war between good and evil. only 2 sides? Will you stand idly by as the friends you've mad along the way get shreckt in the bum hole?? Wait until wars break out into your home land then you might this 2ce. SAP is preparing for such a battle.. A battle we hope to come out on the right side of but everyone will not be the same. We would have had to do things that none of us are proud of. but at least the good side would have won. It is not what you do it is why you do it.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

How do you decide which side is the good side? What if both sides are bastards?

3. Hella

A large portion of the folk on these forums, and even more so with folk playing the game, are either below the age of consent, or totally unaware of your intentions. From what you're saying, and the specific terms you're using, you plan on producing significant quantities of raped children.

Sounds like you're the bad guy here, you and this SAPS.

4. Hella

This is SAPS turf? This is just a single thread, a single lowly thread within my turf. You should watch your step if you want to avoid me voiding my neutrality.

5. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

yeah this is saps turf and its bigger than it seems m9, the fact you think this is just a lowly thread shows your ignorance.

6. Hella

If this is anything more than a lowly thread, full of big-talking small-fry, then elucidate me. I understand you're trying to kick start some kind of fanciful religious fetish-cult, but the clan's half a year old, and you can boast 6 fellows and a friend in @Blue_Tiger ? You need to step up your game if you're gonna be respected, dude.

7. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

this aint gta 2 respect from you may not be earn but I am well respected throughout the forums.. Just coz they aint in my clan does not mean they are not loyal to my cause. and that dp you have looks more like a banner for a cult. Small fry, small words from a small guy.

8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

It's funny how you don't realize he is trolling AND how you believe you are respected in forums

(sorry for ruining the fun)
    (it actually will lead to better drama :^))

9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

its funny how im not trolling and i am respected in the forums. Just coz you suck at kag dont need to bring down one of the best players

10. Asu

:^)
    http://pastebin.com/KBdQPKCW

11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

is this you insulting an individual person instead of a whole clan? thats against the rules and i demand you apologise at once.

12. Asu

You're playing so well people thought you were griefed when you actually were building

13. Hella

Firstly, woah there, hombre; let's leave avatars out of this. So what if mine is cult propaganda? At least it's a cool cult, with hoods on robes, rap battles, and free cassettes of lesser known 90's funk music. I'm not bringing up your poorly cropped images, am I?

You've explicitly proposed, multiple times, that your cause is raping children. A little edgy, true, though I can see the appeal to SAPS for this kind of thing. Hell, I know a few more established folk around who might've agreed with you, if they hadn't moved onwards towards other, more exotic fetishes. Give it time, and a little more exposure to life, I'm sure you will too, and the entire clan will be bettered for it.

Please accept my humble apology, Blue. I shouldn't have associated you with SAPS without your permission.

14. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

He's a troll.

15. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Im calling your mum and telling her you've been up playing after midnight ;)

16. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

u fear

17. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

@UndulatingTitLord man I must unironically say that your kag video is cool! I liked it, u sound similar to a youtuber named leafy but anyways it was fun to watch, I would watch more :)

also lmao @ sap back in forums hahahahahah i laughed reading last pages of this thread, this is an almost perfect mix between cancer and flaming and it's exactly what was lacking in the forums lately so even though its shocking I must say that I appreciate it.

18. Hella

The term you're looking for is 'friendly competition'.

19. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

man what a time to be alive

20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

There are kids browsing these forums
    , sire, what kind of message and attitudes are you promoting here, as the important and known clan leader and skilled player that you are, my pristine paladin?.
    Fraser your presence in these forums is as sacred and elegant as an angels' toothpaste; we all know your endures and sacrifices with the ATGA project and I personally would love to please your acquaintances, but dear lord god of the videogaming culture, supreme master of the dialectics and the eye-hand coordination, please my dearest champion, I can't but ask myself what will the children that play this game will enact when they see your silouette, my master, but they see it tainted with all those bad words and ultraviolence of your majestic temper.