1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Share your confessions (Confess!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SJD360, Jan 2, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Ranmage

Ranmage Builder Stabber

I hate burgers, jellyfish, shrimp, octopus:rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes:, mustard, butter, ketchup

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i has h8 of meat at all
    lol

3. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

I believe that, You're always messing around and shit in a good and productive way though
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 14, 2016 ---
    When I was 5 I was a crazy boy I tried to strangle this girl like three times and got in a lot of trouble, after a few years when I became the swag guy I am today that same girl had a crush on me. Shhh don't tell her. #igetalltheladiesnow
    One day in the classroom one guy was like "hey you guys remember that weird kid with the big black eyes" and everybody else was like "ah yea he was so creepy" and I'm just sitting there like "aww shit just don't make eye contact with someone".

That's it really idk if that's a confession.

4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I haven't cut mine at all in about 7 years... Give or take a year.

My confession:

I may have accidentally gone into the boys bathroom... Didn't realize till I was going out... And saw a guy....

5. Confession:

Winding back the clock a few years here. Was at a friends house who happened to be living on acreage, practically hectares, of land. Quite a few kids around the same age as I at the time were around, some bright spark decided we should play tip. The catch? It was 11 pm. Don't ask me how this was approved by any sane adult whatsoever, someone clearly can't tell time or think about circa 15 kids running into the wilderness until god knows when. So 8 year old me thinks it is a grand idea to climb one of the towering trees found around every corner in the Australian Bush, it was tip, you either go hard or go home, and I wasn't going home. I climbed this massive tree and perched myself up the top before the guy even finished counting, apparently nobody saw me due to the lack of light. Somehow vertigo worked like a sedative and I fell asleep in the fork of the tree, solid work so far right? So after my long and peaceful slumber amongst the cuddly dropbears and furry redbacks I woke up with a start, after gathering my surroundings which went a bit like "Tree, leaves, branch- holy shit" and made my way down the tree without my trusty archer grapple. Found my way back to my friends' house and rang the doorbell, apparently nobody realised I was missing the whole night and upon being asked where I was I responded with "I sleepwalk, didn't I tell you?" And that was that. Nobody knew that I slept in a tree for a night, now you do. Consider yourselves enlightened.

Tl;dr Played tip, climbed tree, was forgotten (:QQ:). Never again.

6. Loominati

Loominati Shipwright

Thank god Australia doesn't have changing rooms or showers, well atleast at my highschool shit hole. But the toilets are a bit.. sketchy to say the least.

7. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I've accidentally gone into the girls bathroom before. I didn't notice until a girl in the hallway screamed that I couldn't go in there and I immediately jumped out apologizing profusely. I then walked into the proper bathroom and proceeded to do my bathroom business.

#Makebathroomsignsmorenoticeablefordumbterri.

8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

i accidentally my house one time.

it was a bad time. never again.

Hawxx and butterscotch like this.
  9. One time I walked into the dudes bathroom and there was a girl in there.

#dontfitinanywhere

blackjoker77777 and PUNK123 like this.
  10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

i did a thing, once

rip

11. Bint

Bint Haxor

I don't drink tea and I think fish and chips, nandos and english breakfast are super overrated.

12. an_obamanation

Holy shit, that's more than I do in a year.

13. Yesterday, a 70 year old lady called me a dick. Greatest moment of my life.

14. an_obamanation

My dick called me a 70 year old lady. Now THAT was a doozy.

Magmus likes this.
  15. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I like cloths a little too much... Like, a lot....
    I liked someone in the kag community (a few of you guys know who).
    more confessions coming soon...

16. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I asked you to draw badgers
    that's end, there isn't anything worse then this.
    You gotta be part of my army soon, RIP

17. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

how is me drawing a majestic badger bad...?

18. You are begging me to ask who.
    So, who? :rollseyes:

19. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

yeah.... not happening mate.... maybe another time... a little confusing atm for me...

20. Lots of ellipsis-es, I yet still have hope.
    Its cool, just joking around.

butterscotch likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi