1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MaJoR - Multi Adept Janissary's that are Overly Relentless

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by toffie0, Aug 2, 2014.

1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Kag Name: εpsilon
    Servers frequently played on: Aus CTF and Aus TDM. Recently started playing on MonkeyFeats' Shiprekt server.
    K / D: Knight 2/1, Archer 1/1, Builder (don't even ask)
    Other: Used to play a bit in classic and have 400h on record. I enjoy playing King Arthur's Gold and are quite well known on the Australian servers. I once got a K/D of 887/484 on CTF (Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579631716). Thank you for your consideration <3

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

@toffie0 you keep saying this but I honestly don't understand. I'm fine with being declined but you could atleast tell me. Or at least tell me why you can't tell me and not just say "some things can't be said". It's not like it's a really private reason why I was declined? Please excuse my persistence but I'm kind of dying here.

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I'm sorry, but I cannot say, it is not my place, nor will I say. If it was due to somethhing else sure, but there is a reason that I cannot say, and for this I am truly sorry. Also it is kinda private.

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Kaggit it is entirely toddies choice if she wants to decline you and tell you reasons for being declined.

5. Kaggit, it is for your own good. Please understand that the reasons are not hidden to protect our clan or anything like that, but is hidden to protect you.

6. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

What If I don't want you to protect me? I'd rather know what is up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2016 ---
    :rektlord:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2016 ---
    Of course it is and I said I don't mind being declined however not knowing why is a pain. You'd say the same thing.

7. EhRa

1. KRPG

Not really. If I've been declined to a clan, I would accept that and move on.

8. Arguing really isn't getting you anything here kaggit. They aren't going to tell you why, but it is clear you haven't got in. Just let it go, if it were that simple for them it is obvious they would have told you. If I got declined I would like to know why as well (being in the same position as you were) but if they prefer not to tell me and I argue against that I am destroying my chances for applying ever again, and the relationship between yourself and MaJoR members, easily a far worse consequence than just accepting you didn't make it.

Cut your losses here for now, ask around to see how you can improve and then reapply if you want it that bad. Good luck. (Also good luck for everyone that applied! ::):)

9. It's not about what you "want", it's about what our clan has decided. You're making yourself look bad just by holding on to this. (Not sure about your current reputation but rumors say it's pretty low :/ (Not sure if it's a rumor or a fact :/ Most likely a fact.)). Just move on and stop bitching.

10. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

Kag Name: Smithyman
    Servers frequently played on: Aus official servers
    K / D: 999 / 1 <- 10/10 legitness
    Other: I'll try to play more often :P

11. EhRa

1. KRPG

Smithy it means average kd not best kd.

12. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Welp no need to bring out the guns. I'm not bitching I'm merely stating I'd rather know and it's not something I can easily let go. Also bringing up my reputation and what people are saying about me is rather trash. I'm a good guy and I'd be surprised if I was known by anything else. Clean your own shoes before you point at others, Calindrus.

Leaving before this turns into a flame war.

13. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

that is my average kd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. Mission Accomplished. :thumbs_up:

15. falterlsier

falterlsier Shark Slayer

Kag Name: Falterliser or Falterlsier (Try both :P)
    Servers frequently played on: Aus Ctf, Aus TDM, Aus TTH
    K / D: 1.0-3.0 (When i just play for the fun of it) 3.0-6.0 (When i go tryhard mode... which i really do hate)
    Other: I like in SA, Like to relax, ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

--- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 18, 2016 ---
    Did my application go through cuse its gone -_-
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2016 ---
    CTF Preffered class: Archer (Builders can create narrow and tight spaces where you can do the charge shot on your enemy... or send them flying to the underworld...
    TDM Preffered Class: Knight (The knight has about nice arc when it slashes, very useful for the tricky map that the maps of TDM provide.
    Oh yeah btw the 3.0-6.0 K.D Is real... but i just don't do that type of thing anymore since i lost my momentum since i have school and crap.
    Isnt your k.d bassicly like 2/1?

16. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yes I said my K/D for knight is 2/1. :P

17. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Being a smart ass is the fastest way to start a flame war.

18. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No, responding is. Anywho if they don't want you then why push it, i certainly wouldnt want to hang with people who don't like me.

19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So many people getting turned down. It seems like it would be a pretty Major letdown.

20. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

I'm getting back into kag and I'd like to rejoin if that's ok.
    Kag Name: startselect3
    Servers frequently played on:Usually whichever I get good ping on but I like AUS TDM the most
    K / D: 1/1
    Other: I'm still kinda getting back into things so I'm getting used to kag on my new laptop and I'm usually able to get on during the weekends and holidays