1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I understand.

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

To clarify something, I'm 99% sure that the PG 13 rule applies to everywhere on the forums except for maybe the spam can (even there, no x rated content is allowed). We want to keep these forums mostly clean. After all, there's people that might be checking out this forum after seeing the game on steam. What if this is the first clan they see, and make their judgment of the game and its community off of this thread? And don't forget, there are still children out there who might be reading this.

//EDIT: Yes, PG-13 applies to the WHOLE forum. Btw: the next time I see someone mention ATGA again I'll put you on a little... "holiday". ~Galen

3. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Wonder where most my favorite Australian Table Grape Association went to... :kappa:

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Why mentioning ATGA is bannable?

5. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

He never said ban. Just a holiday, hopefully an all expenses paid holiday to Tahiti. That's my dream :)

6. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

@Psiklaw

'exhortative phrase' I don't know how three words are exhausting to say, you must have small lungs? Exhortative has a different meaning to exhorting.

Children is a broud age range, pg13 is very different to being okay for children. This could be older or younger than the age specified. We are not encouraging the reader to do any such thing because if we were then it would specify a subject in which the words were directed act. At most it is an action, but in this case it is none of the above as it is a noun (being the name of our clan).
    We had a clan war and you were shreked. Get over it.
    ATGA will contact you if you are worthy. The KAG branch is underground after admins attempted to prevent themselves being found out. (fuzzyblue was not one of these, we discussed it)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 21, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 21, 2016 ---
    Also, if your worried about kids seeing something under he age of 13 who SHOULDN'T be here, well, there are alot worse things they can find on the internet, and they don't have to make accounts or anything. Just google image on an unsafe computer and they would see things worse that three words with a possible alternative meaning that they probably wouldn't understand anyway.

I don't care about anything else, what I care about is admins coming onto a clan page and removing/editing posts which contain our CLAN NAME to remove it. It is disgusting behavior to do off of a whim. And frankly after thinking about this since it has happened I am going to contact @FuzzyBlueBaron

Please can you help control this fuzzy. I know you will probably not like some of the posts by fellow clan members or possibly myself. But I do not like that an admin thinks that they can remove us using not just our clan slogan but name because they personally deem it insulting for reason which are not grounds to take the actions that have been taken.

7. Blue_Tiger

I agree with Titlord.

(never thought I'd say that)

8. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

So @Auburn my argument is other higher up like the fura or whatever cookie monsters name is. or fuzzy blue baron who had to deal with a whole lot of crap. Right now what you are doing is bias and bullying me for asking questions. THanks for removing a PG profile pic, explain to me what was wrong. Once you see that all your doing is bulling me for questioning your motives you may realize you have made a mistake!

9. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

auburn its time to brandish the banhammer tbh

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That was UnnamedPlayer, Auburn merely gave you a warning to change them. If you were to look into it, you would see that UnnamedPlayer holds the same rank on the forums as FBB and Galen.

'Child' can be a term with a broad range, but in these circumstances it translates to children under the age of 13, hence 'PG13'. Content is required to be 'PG13' despite a lack of members under the age of 13 because the next level is '18', or R-rated; 'R-rated' content is most definitely not suitable for these forums, and therefore the standard is 'PG13'.
    As much as I dislike the rules and am personally happy to be lax with them, they do exist. FBB has had the pleasure of extensively rationalising the rules of these forums, and I'm sure he would be happy to provide lectures. Again, FBB has the same forum rank as Galen, UnnamedPlayer and Rayne, and would almost certainly agree with their judgements.

In what way can the term 'suck a penis' be misconstrued as anything else than that very action?

Also, you mention ATGA again, a group which your co-conspirator has assured is no longer present on the forums, and which FBB and Galen have both publicly stated have no place on these forums (and which further mention of will result in 'holidays'). That's a whole crock of crap which no-one particularly fancies dealing with, because it's just so absurdly stupid.

11. Auburn

Having a clantag of {SAP} is fine, but your current description of the clantag is not. And, by the clan rules page, you need to have a description of your clan tag in your thread title.

12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

*scrolls through pages of drama*

*thinks to self: "ha! this is funny! and I'm sooo not getting involved..."*

*loads next page*

*realises name has been mentioned 8+ times*

*realises name has been tagged*

damnit >_<
    Oooookayyyy then...

Imma going to keep this short.

The PG-13 ruling applies to forum staff as well as forum members and--let me be clear on this--it applies everywhere on these forums accessible to the public. EVERYWHERE.

For those of you unfamiliar with the wording of the PG-13 rule here it is, in its entirety, ripped it from the MPAA website some years back (relevant parts bolded):

Going by these guidelines, moderators are well within their rights to caution and/or discipline those they have in this thread. In fact, Auburn etc. have been positively lenient with people thus far--a testament to their discretion and sense of mercy.

Others already have point on this thread, so it is unnecessary for me to comment further except to say that, fwiw: we don't hen-peck over seniority on these forums; we work as a team. Childishly attempting to play one staff member off another--particularly one admin off another--is as irritating as it is pointless.

Go home kids. And get off my lawn.

14. Blue_Tiger

stop helping them, they are the enemy!

~addon by Auburn~
    If you think the moderators are your enemy, then you are lost

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  15. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

MALTAGER: Don't lecture me, Auburn. I see through the lies of the Moderators. I do not fear FBB as you do. I have brought flame, R rating, spam, and shitstorms to my new Forums.

AUBURN: Your new Forums?

MALTAGER: Don't make me spam you.

AUBURN: Maltager, my allegiance is to the Administrators ... to Furai.

MALTAGER: If you're not with me, you're my enemy.

AUBURN: Only a Shit Lord deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

MALTAGER: u fear

16. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

Well although I cannot argue with rules in place, and as the rules were already in place before I arrived what ground do I have to stand on. But now I understand. Making a clan page does not allow people to have any control, no matter their dreams they are stuck to keeping to the rules or they will be silenced no questions asked. For instance me receiving a spam warning for something silly earlier. Posting on my own clan page and I got a spam warning. And as for pitting one admin against another, lol. I thought you would know me better @FuzzyBlueBaron , and @Auburn . Congratulations! You now own the SAP page as well as probably many others you have decided to take over. Why not change your clan tap to SAP, Silence And Power. You cannot call me a lair when I tell you you are successfully ruining SAP for me, fraser and all of our clan members. Well done. Very forum friendly. Lets protect who might see it and not worry about the people who own KAG, play KAG, and use these KAG forums.

17. Auburn

You received a warning when you mentioned bringing something up with the ATGA when Galen explicitly told you that anyone who brings up the atga will receive punishment
    Also, we're asking you to keep this place clean and family friendly-ish. Not that you can't have a thread. There are rules that need to be followed forum-wide.
    I don't care if it's your room in the house, but when an odd smell coming from it smells up the rest of the house, I will do something about it, and you will keep your room clean!

18. Blue_Tiger

10/10, laughed for like 2 minutes.

19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

makes sense. I just assumed the pg-13 was extremely loose in the clan sections because of other threads(ex. fist thread that is hilarious). Also you should atleast me able to understand my confusion with the clan sections rules.

20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

:boulder: Fancy a fight, sonny? :boulder: