1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't run TR (Windows)

Discussion in 'Help' started by SkiPzZ_, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. I am having trouble running TR.
    I have downloaded the game off of the site and followed all the steps, as a norm, but when I try to run the application, it always says there is something missing? If anyone can advise me what to do, and what is going on, it is more than appreciated.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Give the exact error

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You need to extract the zip, you can not run programs that require additional files from within a zip. Right click the zip and extract (a Windows feature) or install a 3rd party software like 7-Zip. The zip is probably located in your Downloads folder.

4. I'd thought I had done that already, must of been getting ahead of myself. Any who, thanks for the help Mazey, lock the thread or whatever you must. ::):

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.