1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Post of misunderstanding

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by TerranMarine, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerranMarine

TerranMarine Haxor

Hello here
    i didn't want to write such a post, but some people forced me to.
    Everyone here knows Iko's CTF servers and its admin Bunnie. Well, he is not very tolerant to all players, but his hate about RU players is kinda big and i dont understand it. Got permabanned on his server cuz i am russian and asked him why does he hates us much.
    I dont want to start a politic holywar here, it is just a game, and i dont ask for unbanning me there but... why guys? Why u dislike us so much? Are we really join every server, saying "Russia is big and strong, we rule the world"?? Are we really so angry? Why so much hate? Kicking players bcuz they are from country that u dont like for some personal reasons is right? I dont understand it
    I am sorry for my bad english, plz move it to right directory if it's necessary, hope u understand what i wanted to say here.

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

From what I know, @wormy doesn't have a thread in the server directory for his server. But, seeing as how it is a privately owned server, he can do whatever he want, and say whatever he wants on his server. If you don't like the way a certain person is running their server, don't play there. THD does host official servers for this reason.

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

lol another thread about my badmining

people hate russians because on every game you join you're speaking russian and acting arrogant as fuck. so far in kag i've only met 5 russians that weren't retards

4. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

I cri everytim now i know terran is banned on Iko :C

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Cus you spam the chat with Russian.

6. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

His server, his rules. Although @wormy could I ask you to make a thread for your server so that people have a proper place to vent?
    Anyways, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.