1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Please help I don't understand the Keys

Discussion in 'Help' started by EpicDerek, Feb 10, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. EpicDerek

EpicDerek Shipwright

Hey I have pre ordered 3 copies of the game 1 for me and two for my friends, how do they activate the codes? I feel like its really oblivious, im sorry if it is. I already have KAG if it makes a difference.

Thank you guys for the answers!

2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

So you can use your KAG account to login at https://trenchrun.thd.vg/en/ just click login at the top right of the webpage. After that, you need to press the panel button at the top right which will popup a menu that will have an option to enter a key. hope this helps :)

EpicDerek and Clev like this.
  3. EpicDerek

EpicDerek Shipwright

I cannot find the option to enter a key for the life of me, thanks so much for the help tho ;)

4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

when you click panel, it should look something like this (without the tester role, and blacked out e-mail address):
    panel.png
    I highlighted in Pink what you and your friends need to click on.

EpicDerek and makmoud98 like this.
  5. EpicDerek

EpicDerek Shipwright

It says I already own the game
    It says I own KAG and Trench run, I thought I needed to use a code? Does that mean I have already used a code? Also the redeem isnt there for me.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

The API says you have indeed activated the code! Go play Trench Run you derp :heart: I don't know about your friends though, I don't have their usernames,

7. EpicDerek

EpicDerek Shipwright

Thanks xD I didnt know if I activated it and stuff, I didnt think the activation option would disappear after I activated it, to be honest I thought I had broken it , thanks so much! ;)

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

At the moment the servers are fairly empty, you may wish to bring friends if there's noone on when you play. I believe there's also an irc channel you can bug people to play in (#trenchrun on quakenet) with a few dedicated players, correct me if I'm wrong @franek123 ?

EpicDerek likes this.
  9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

That channel is dead, I would just use #kag tbh

Geti, EpicDerek and franek123 like this.
  10. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Yeah #kag is better place to ping people, also feel free to add me on steam (Nick- franek, one with ugly face a avatar) and pm when you want to play. Then I'll probably manage to gather few ppl to play with :)

EpicDerek likes this.
  11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Noted. We should consider migrating to a central #THD channel at some point to keep the communities together probably, splitting a small number of people across 2 channels is probably why #trenchrun died in the first place, but it doesn't make too much sense to have people organising TR games in a KAG irc channel.. *shrug* :)

Furai and EpicDerek like this.
  12. EpicDerek

EpicDerek Shipwright

Hey, I tried to add you but there is like 50 people with the same username, if you wanna add me mine is epic_derek, It has a picture that says CRXT in with a red snake on it ;) I would love to play

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey