1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Share your confessions (Confess!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SJD360, Jan 2, 2016.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

No.2 and 3 of my list are the How to Train Your Dragon films, and I never saw the point of Frozen either, I just find it irritating to watch. D:

2. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Well, there was that one time I wrestled the eel to an Efukt video...

I can also confess that I have done it more than one time.

SirDangalang and Psiklaw like this.
  3. FBB has some rather pointed opinions on how many books there are, but for the most part I think you're right.

They completely ruined Big Hero 6 in the last 10 seconds. Too bad, so sad.

4. i play kag sometimes

Psiklaw likes this.
  5. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I doubt i was the only one who did it i know both me and my brother did this some times. (sometimes we did it on the same server but on opposite teams 25252525) dont see how this is admitting to being him but whatever.

bonus confession: I used to target certain people in tdm with water arrows when i didnt know them as well and werent like firends with them (kedram :smug:) this was back when I was like in [SKL] ~ (anon's shitter clan) we would go around servers "trolling" people with water.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2016 ---
    i dont believe it... i dont want to believe

6. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

you need help

an_obamanation and SJD360 like this.
  7. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I tried playing classic after 600 hours in beta and the controls were stiffer than my cock after seeing Ashley Green.

AmestriStephen likes this.
  8. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Ooooh i know who... >:)

9. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

yeah... I sorta just said it before, so everyone can see >:)

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It's 6 books broken into 3 volumes. A single narrative doesn't equate to a single 'book' or 'story'. No true Scottsman would think otherwise.
    And butter's right:
    The final moments of the film when they
    suit up and fly off camera with a "we're badass superheros with badass superpowers" vibe
    is a complete slap in the face to the entire narrative flow up to that point. Right until that final shot the film had been about
    the inner journey of understanding who you are, and being okay with that--not needing to 'become' something else in order to feel/be relevant (to quote Captain Hammer: "Everyone's a hero in their own way, everyone's got villans they must face. They're not as cool as mine; but folks, it's fine to know your place!" ::P:)
    but then suddenly
    it's all "Imma superhero, mammy!". It's basically one giant "Duck you!" to every plot point that came before.
    They wanted to have their cake and eat it too. Bastards. Spoiled a good film for me. :QQ:

More on topic, a confession:

If I actually had any friends IRL I'd probably forgo the oft-time dubious pleasure of you creeps' company for actually entertaining things, like going out for coffee and confusing noob barristers with strange orders. Seeing, however, that you annoying jerks are all I've got I am forced to restrain my deep-seated urges to cleanse the boards with fire and create a calm, peaceful, empty Eden. (sigh)​

:heart:

11. yeah the guy that frequented bc flatmaps with the clantag Thief? never

Hermap likes this.
  12. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

You are the Demiurge.
    Also I'm sure you have friends in real life... I do but I agree with what you've said. Words of wisdom.

13. an_obamanation

Confession: I once asked BlueLuigi where RedLuigi was, I didn't know acid could dissolve your intestines so fast...

RIP REDLOOGI

14. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Here's a fun little confession for ya!
    I always forget about using the portals so I'll be running across half the map climbing over towers like an idiot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 28, 2016 ---
    griefer confirmed :kappa:

Vamist and Psiklaw like this.
  15. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

A few years back I used a different account to the one I use on the current scene. Some of you know what the account was called and with a bit of digging you can probably find what it was called. Generally the reason to myself making a new account is due to myself being young and ya' know, a little annoying shithead as I recall myself being to be. I'm still a shithead. shh, our little secret.

New account, new attitude and a new rule broken. Sorry to all the kids back in the day I ditched, if you're still around.

I'll give you a hint though, :shad:

16. Just spent 5 hours writing an article on a site for nerdy chicken people, as to why you should keep chickens in geodesic chicken tractors rather then immobile coups... to have the computer die and lose everything.
    Not sure if this counts as a confession for the rest of you, but to me, it's pretty heart-breaking.

an_obamanation and toffie0 like this.
  17. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

wTF yOU bROK fOrUM RULES remove INGAME HEAD. and give to me please g-god

:kappa::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  18. an_obamanation

If you haven't been an annoying fuck on KAG at least 20 times then you're not normal and you should go dance with a water bottle in your hand in a parade of monkeys on a Tuesday.

Also that's Shaquille O'Neal down there right?

[​IMG]

Hermap likes this.
  19. ZN_IrriNinja

ZN_IrriNinja Builder Stabber

I confess that I ate a thin mint.

an_obamanation likes this.
  20. an_obamanation

This is a bigger shock than when I stuck my hand in an electric fence! =)

Mods: BlueLuigi