1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Take The Halls Clan War Server!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LEGO_LORD, Feb 29, 2016.

1. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

TTH is a brilliant gamemode that is actually enjoyed by myself and others! TTH should get more attention, I remember when TTH was really popular and both CTF and TTH were nearly full during most of the day (on the weekends of course). Over the last few days members of [PAU] and I started playing TTH and over time the server was nearly full! Doesn't this prove that this gamemode is somewhat popular in the kag community but no one has chosen to speak up and fight for TTH's rights!

Come on guys and gals give Take The Halls some love :heart:.

an_obamanation likes this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I actually played in a TTH competitive match before. In the ~1 hour that I played (I had to leave before we finished), I "enjoyed" a stalemate where every push was met with spam of every imaginable projectile and explosive. Every knight fight was just a chaos of random explosions, because bombs were free.

That said, I think everyone should give it a try at least once. ::P:

Magmus and PeggleFrank like this.
  3. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

What would be interesting to make TTH more competitive, would be designing a mod mixing ctf mechanics for barracks, builders, etc... and just replace the flag capping by various halls on the map. I think the main problem for competitive tth in its present form is that the research mechanisms creates strange balance and pushes autistic water/keg/bomb spamming. Also I think more verticality is needed in TTH maps to make it more interesting to defend multiple halls at the time.

SirDangalang likes this.
  4. thezteam7

thezteam7 Builder Stabber

I remember not playing TTH because of that point in the server where it gets night and I get scared and confused and leave the game...

5. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

thats because we played on the god awful bedrock lake map where no progress could be made 25252525 i think new maps would make it a lot more fun (doesnt have to be new just not bad)