1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I never play KAG any more but I am looking forward to Trench Run gaining more players. I only managed to snag a couple of matches with 2-3 other real players during the free weekends. Was super fun.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup. TR is the thing I'm second-most-looking-forward-to. Right after getting an actual internet connection that's stable and doesn't cost the earth. I remember when I first joined YB there was discussion about what would we do when THD moved on to a new game--the conclusion being that we'd simply start playing the new one too. ::P:

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I do appreciate how you decided that YB is an upstart now. It's fitting.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well, rules as written, this where clans dredged from Dead/Inactive go (even if our being moved there was a scummy BoW ploy with no basis in reality). Ofc, with four members posting since I moved it here I guess we could ask to be placed elsewhere. But where would the fun in that be?

5. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

Will YB be mostly in KAG or TR? Or a bit of both. (just a random clanless bystander watching the competition go on)

6. Hella

You could always move yourself into Social/Casual, or back to the pile of dead clans..

7. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

Depends on whether YB will be revived or not..

8. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

We may have an issue if I join too. Between FBB and I we skew the age too high to be called Young :P

9. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

It's not about the age. ^_^ It's about the attitude and personality, and you both are well educated in being... "kool"

10. Hella

In that case, Noburu's point still stands.

11. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

Of course it does.

12. But can Noburu still stand with those oldman knees?

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yes.

We used to be there, but then we happened to win a match or two and suddenly someone (can't remember who) decided we belonged in the competitive section. No skin off our nose either way, haha. 25252525

That's a fair point; but I've been coming to the conclusion of late that youth is wasted on the young and they really need the help of old-farts like us to maximise said lack-of-age. For example, Past-FBB was a totall jerk--he didn't go and maximise his potential and now me and Future-FBB will have to work twice as hard to catch up. Man, what a tool. A few older, wiser, heads about can only be a good thing.

Irrelevant, so long as he can still reach a keyboard from his wheelchair. :boulder:

14. Hella

For the record, I was suggesting that FBB and Noburu aren't cool.

15. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

YoWEL? Young of Warriors? Really, FBB?

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Ignoring you, Hella.

Hey, it makes a nice acronym; what's not to like?

17. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I think it would turn into BoWeLY, so that BoW remains recognizable, and the Y would come last because YB joins the conglomeration last.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Bowely isn't a real word.

Then again, that might suit a clan that isn't a real clan.

19. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

YB isn't a real word, what does that say about your "clan"?

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

You miss my meaning. Both bowel and yowel are perfectly serviceable words in their own right; why spoil that?