1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Moved & merged your thread to the OKS thread, JiffIez. Will post an answer to your question shortly.

2. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

tfw fbb leaves your comment in the old thread to make you look skitz

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Lol. I refreshed the thread before moving that post, but you must have ninja'd in just after that. ::P:

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Posting here to get alerts.
    From my point of view having 1 or 2 spectators in a full server is not that bad, having more would be, but there's people that mostly enjoy watching matches.

5. JiffIez

JiffIez Arsonist

@Solaris - I do swap from time to time though. Like if a match has been stuck in a stalemate for over 30 minutes. In those cases I tend to either leave of boredom or join to help things along. I think my analogy is --> Jiff is to Spectating as Lefty is to Lefty-ing (building ofc). I await my response from the Fuzzy Baron of Blue. *crosses fingers*

[Edit 03/11/16] - So It's been roughly 5 days now and I still have yet to receive a response from anyone. o-e Going to start assuming there is no issue soon.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  6. Chiptendo

Chiptendo Catapult Fodder

I like how i get banned from KAG Official CTF US for building a trap that a mod thought was "cancer". Nice to know jerks are being made mods. Good job picking them. :|

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Who banned you and are you sure it wasn't a vote?

8. Chiptendo

Chiptendo Catapult Fodder

9. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

@JiffIez - Foul move with ladder spam that crashed the server, I didn't think you were going to collapse it, I thought it was fixed.
    I'll vouche for you that you are frequent active spectator (and dangerous knight when u do play) as you often act like matches commentator and socialize a lot.

I welcome spectator, most games have them and people watching sports is a big thing. I'll even recommend, server "auto swap to spec" if player is inactive for 4 minutes. (With ability to join full teams removed, so they cant bump up total active players .)

But as of right now, spectator takes a slot, which means someone cant join to play but also play on a team that's fighting with one person less then the other. Mandating would be simplest but changing code would be best @FuzzyBlueBaron .

10. JiffIez

JiffIez Arsonist

@Lefty - ACTUALLY I did not break that tower. Some fool on Blue team named Shnit questioned it and then it fell. Idk who did it. I don't pull the trigger on a gun unfortunately. <3

11. obama_12

obama_12 Bison Rider

we need moderator in offica

12. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

offica? Uh which servers need more admins? (guessing this is what your saying)

13. obama_12

obama_12 Bison Rider

i don't know how you get Moderator

14. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

If you would like to contact an admin, go into the KAG IRC channel (#kag @Quakenet, or just follow the link that says chat at the top of the forums) and type "!guard". someone should be able to help you.

15. toffie0

16. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

KAG Official CTF US isn't responding. The server shows in the list, but I can't connect to it.

17. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

so official US is permanently down, it seems, until the hosts do something. Judging by the dates in this thread, nobody will read this post for months, but it's better than nothing.

18. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Just restarted them, seems to be fixed now.

19. JiffIez

JiffIez Arsonist

*throws tomato at FuzzyBaron for taking well over a month to get back to me* He still hasn't gotten back to me <//////3

20. toffie0

He is busy, he hasn't been on the forums in a month.