1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

holy shit hes still but hurt about how he lost

2. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

ʕ ͠°ᴥ °ʔ

3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

u fear

"Clan created in may 8 2015"
    Today is 2 weeks from being an entire year of SAP cancer with 0 clan wars played. I suggest you move the clan to social or even better just delete it. If someday u grow out of the cuck-zone hit me up and we rek u ez in cw. IF you have even 5 players haha

4. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

we have had more clan wars.
    If our clan is the cancer of the forums... Then yours is the eubola virus of these forums... you just spread and try to shit on everything.. But we beat you mofo so eat my tits

5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

u didnt beat us homeboy get ur tits under the sink so the salt fades out before u dare project such nasty words at me! lies and lies wont make u less stray!

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

We beat you you know It I dont want to face your clan again coz of the disrespect you lay on our name. We have a perfect reputation and are upstanding in every way and you going around spreading lies is not nice. This is why if you want to face us you will have to take it higher than just sap...

You will have to take it to the UGC Board if you want to have us fight you

7. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

UGC what is that? ALso EXCUSES AND LIES!!!
    eg: "We have a perfect reputation and upstanding blah blah" this is a lie and you know it, no one takes sap seriously, hence the rest of your argument sustained by this falls clumsily to the ground like a true peasant
    eg: "the disrespect you lay on our name" cmon family we are the only ones who even talk to you anymore everyone else has left you to die; even when we try to include you in competitive activities (we have organised a community event recently, you might be interested in joining the TDM tournament) you come with this "disrespect" stuff. Also you didn't win us, I can 1v1 your whole clan (which is not much to say as it has near 1 members).

8. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

First ATGA, now UGC... I recommend you stop making up random organizations that don't matter and have absolutely no authority here.

@fraser741 if you do not wish to fight fist, that is your right to choose so. But seeing as the only clan war you have participated in is very disputed, I reccomend participating a bit more, or maybe moving to the social/casual area.

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

coming from BoW lol

10. Auburn

Actually, we normally accept challenges, and we've had a couple of clan wars in the past year (even if we lost). Still more than SAP can say.

11. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Bro Your sad and know what your saying is wrong... Look at our members list if you want to see how many players are good enough to join sap. And We are I highly respected clan but obviously not to you as we beat you in a cw.
    UGC is United Gamers Clans it an 'Organisation' (as you say) that is for people to join who have clans across several games and only has power over the people who choose to join it... You can also leave at any point. So basically they have no power but perks of joining them that you would miss out on if you didn't... So sort of like having you ice cream not shat upon before you eat it.... Get what I mean?

And lastly I don't know why you guys are saying we have not had any clan wars... We have, we haven't used private servers but I have made clan wars with people who decide upon the rules before a game and then keep to them.

Like I said @Psiklaw as our encounters have not been the most delightful, I am not going to fight you as your clan is malicious and cruel who can't stay by there word, also harasses the members of my clan and lays a bad name down on us. Unless the UGC says I have to, I will avoid a war with you on Kag. If you would like I can send you a visitors form (as you wont want to join the UGC) and then you can appeal to the board through an assigned member of UGC on these forums?

One more thing... If you want someone to play a game with you usually you don't go round spamming there thread with crap

12. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

If you don't want to fight us then it's fair enough, but understand that you don't fool anyone with your jewry and sophistic redundancies about our clan being "malicious" and you "beating us" lmao everyone knows you weren't adults enough to play a simple cw and instead you just claimed you won when the match didn't even take place as it's usual to do.

Also I come and spam your thread with savvy and cunning (not crap) because I find it fun, and it's actually allowed by the rules to do so. Were you SAP guys not such Peasants, and given the case you were playing this game for as long as I've been playing it, then you would understand how not serious one can be in regards to clan issues, for the battlefield is the place to solve issues with Heart, not here with Jewry and Lies.

Finally I must say I dislike and disapprove all this bullshit """player organisations""" that only you or you and your mate Titlord seem to know about... Curious that you use the term "mallicious" to disqualify us when you support such obscure practices even under the doubt of admins and majority of clans.

In conclusion: you can keep thinking you are over us in any measure, be it skill or matureness, but SAP will still be the court's buffon, you like or not. It's not my personal opinion but I don't think you actually care about it nevertheless. If you wanted to change this and stand for your name unlike True Peasants then I keep my hands open for a match whenever you like it. I reckon, though, that it's fear of getting utterly destroyed what stops your from accepting this frank challenge, and you prefer to stain our name with your sophistic lies to fight us to actually prove your value.

13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Im pretty sure video was recorded of our 3 game match in which we won 2 of them... Even the leader of the Coc slings would tell you the same and we hate each other.. As @Crewsuffix actually fought in the match.
    You can keep denying our victory over you troll clan.
    You can also keep thinking you are cunning and savvy when really all your doing is pissing off people by posting here... I know your aim is to annoy me you honestly can't achieve that but you are annoying other sap members who are just here to enjoy and play just like most of the rest of us... unlike you.
    You can unlike and disapprove all you like, it means you can't have a war with us (just because of your rudeness and disrespect towards us) It also doesn't change the fact that they are there and that I am a part of them.

In conclusion: We will still keep thinking we are over you in all measures, in skill and matureness, but Fist will still be the court's buffon, you like or not. It's not my personal opinion but I don't think you actually care about it nevertheless. If you wanted to change this and stand for your name unlike True Peasants and go to the UGC and accept your loss, then I keep my hands open for a match only when you have followed the steps I just said. I reckon, though, that it's fear of getting utterly destroyed what stops your from accepting this frank challenge, and you prefer to stain our name with your sophistic lies accept your loss and prove your value.

Basically all of what you just said was rubbish now please stop antagonizing and attempting to trol us sap members, and go back to your trol clan where you can piss on each other all day without consequence (in your eyes) but remember you smell to the rest of us "out breads" as you would say.

14. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

This sophism is unacceptable; how can you call FIST a troll clan when we are much older, experienced, bigger, active and respected in the kag community? Furthermore, you imply I'm trying to insult you but all I've done is mock the SAP clan as a group without need to use harsh words like you do all the time (reference to your clan name).

If there is a recording, you would see that it was not a normal match but a simple rush while we were arranging the match and not at all a consented official match, as most players were typing and not actually playing. Yet I am the troll for taking the rules seriously? You are the one disrespecting without measure here.

Also you lose the point that it's not me trying to discredit you but almost everyone in the kag community has no tender words for you while many want to join our clan, which scores 30 members right now. As I realise there is no actual way of getting you to fight fairly, I will cease my attempts to engage in confrontation, Alas, but keep in mind that the biggest fool is the one that fools himself.

To end this sour dispute, I would like to fight against you in fair conditions, but if that's not your preference, then I would like you to put some proof on your astounding and blatant imaginary (which, unsurprisingly, is based on just my own words repeated due to a lack of actual inventive):

a) If there is such video, post the proof and we will see how "serious and competitive" was that "cw" in which you "won"
    b) You are now official enemies of the FIST!; know that most of our countless members do not care about you at all, but you can call me a "passionate", for I want to defend our renown against jewry and faulty vocal contraptions, and I know some more who will follow me into this prerrogative. Specially I feel agitated when I see this "UGC" and similar fake ass idols (as Hobbes uses the term), and even though admins do well in taking this in a satiric way (for it's how it is), I think they don't like it either.

If you consider us to not be equal and think you are over us in all matters, prove it with a match either CTF or TDM, first to 10 deaths is the winner, or an actual cw. The facts here are that you are refusing to fight us, most obvious reason behind this being your lack of honor and name. You can state whatever reasons as excuses...
    As Truman Capote wrote:

"Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on"

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As a representative of UGC, our wonderful and glorious United Gaming Clans, Psiklaw has made a challenge that fits the 5 Criteria, although misses the fact that our wonderful and glorious organisation actually is primarily for holding TF2 and DOTA2 leagues.

As such, if you cannot provide formal evidence of these aggressive clan based interactions, nor fight a clan war within the near future according to the set guidelines, then you position as a member is void and this clan will be deemed 'casual' by the UGC.

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Man you just don't get it... One of you own clan members posted it on your page from memory, You are much older but obviously not more experienced.. You have 30 members I have about 6 coz this is a serious clan that only takes the best players of kag people don't ask anymore because they know I will say no so they go to a lesser skilled clan like yours for instance.

You and I both know you are trying to deface me and sap but all you are doing is making a fool of yourself posting on this thread saying meaningless words like; this shiz about a clan war (vid evidence we won), we don't play any cw with anyone (I don't like to keep fist up to date on what I am doing).

I don't think you get it I am not scared of you one bit, I just don't deal to those who lack respect. Stop saying I don't have the honer or don't I don't care but the only reason I will not deal with your clan is because of how you have treated me and other sap members in the past

I would make you "official" enemy's of sap but your really not worth the time...
    You think your the best, its a shame I can deal with you.. Would have been nice to shit on your clan for a second time :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2016 ---
    I'd like to see the forms he filled out before we go further..
    Had no idea you were a member. Are you part of the board? or are you in the left wing council?

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I function on the tier beneath the board, primarily as an enforcer and board representative for minor situations; of course, this isn't the same name as my main UGC account, but I'm sure you understand that. Again, as you of all people should know, fraser741, the forms do not have any functional purpose beyond TF2 and DOTA2, other than as needless formalities imposed by the meddling Left Wing Council, who, might I add, continue to sit back and do virtually nothing for us; they're just a ridiculous side group who keep trying to pump out rules to govern any member who ever touches a keyboard. They're just after power, and they just don't see the absurdity of their own position.

Once again, I'm required to bring up the topic of clan wars, as to continue being represented by UGC, you need to provide evidence that you are taking part in and enriching clan culture of the respective game, which means playing matches against other clans according to the respective games' community rules, which, having been a long time member of this particular community, I can definitely tell you have been set out clearly by none other than Spidey, who you'd know if you spent more time communing with the UGC. The clans you battle need not also be members, as explicitly stated (and highlighted with multiple lines and a pleasant shade of orange) in line 12 of page 3 of our guidelines. I expect you to resolve this, or forsake our support for this backwater game.

18. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

[​IMG]

I can't find that video, if you can't embed it on this thread or provide me with link I will assume its lies. Even in case there was a video file the evidence would talk in your detriment. I also want to point out that you have one member in your clan that is actually a FIST member (Blue_Tiger), so you were actually right about taking the best players, you just didn't specify it was ours'

But not even with malta you can defeat us; sometimes dreams are the fuel of our reality, sadly enough.

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Ok I respect you position and will provide further action and information to you regarding these matters... As soon as you provide the forms that Psiklaw fill out to have you act on his behalf, As it is said in Clause 6; page 2 paragraph 3 of the UGC official hand/rule book.. Re: ...other official members of UCG may request information from representatives of non members, at which point the representative will be forced to show the second page of the visitors contract. This means no perso...

I trust I don't need to read have the part here that states the repercussions if you don't provide me with the information.
    and as for you @Psiklaw if you can't find the video you are very gumby and are not a very good leader as one of your own members recorded it.. I will deal with you later as @Hella needs to show me the forms before he can request anything from me, and then it will have to be taken before the board (if it gets that far) before I can think of battling or wasting any more time with you.

Sorry before the board I need to supply evidence of offence, and I will gather this evidence after I see the contract

20. Auburn