1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run Giveaway [3 keys]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by IguanaMan, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IguanaMan

IguanaMan Ballista Bolt Thrower

I have no friends so am giving away 3 spare keys. If you are interested post your username here (so i can easily copy it) and let me know. Preferably people who are broke/don't have access to a way to pay.

After a couple of days I'll add all names to a list and use rng to generate 3 "winners".

GL ::P:

kaizokuroof, EhRa and Joiken like this.
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Vamist

I would like a key so i could give it to a friend so they can play it with me :^

EhRa likes this.
  3. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

That's very nice of you IguanaMan. I'm here to participate since i played some of the beta with my nephew and we enjoyed it. Good luck to all that participate.

EhRa likes this.
  4. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Pinxviin

I want this key because most of my friends play it while there's no way for me to buy it >.<

an_obamanation likes this.
  5. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Terri or an_obamanation

While I didn't care much for Trench run, I got a ton of buddies who would like to play it or may want to play it. People like @Anks @jimster6000 @enderzilla747 @TheBloodyWolf , etc. So i'd like to give the copies to them so I can make them happy :D

My steam trade link is this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136566173/tradeoffers/privacy
    This is used so you don't have to friend me in order to send me trade offers, if you don't use the mobile authenticator then friend me on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136566173/
    And i'll link you to the person's profile and tell them to accept it :D

EhRa likes this.
  6. farhhanshafi

Would love a copy to give to a friend, appreciate your generosity IguanaMan, good luck to all the other participants.

EhRa likes this.
  7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

EhRaGoN

I already have the game, but some of my friends want it, and we are both broke aha. Thank you a lot for putting this on!

8. AndresianNeoDD

AndresianNeoDD Horde Gibber

AndresianD (andresiand)

I cant buy the game in my area cause there is no possible way to do this. I am also broke.

9. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

Elf

Can't really afford any game now, not even Super Hexagon for £2.99 xD

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  10. GoldenGuy

GoldenGuy Haxor Tester

GoldenGuy

11. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

No Spanky 4 Me

Money is quite slow, as I been focusing on schoolwork and just relaxing from the stress of schoolwork. I don't want more things to stress about, such as working. It is quite generous of you Iguana man, Superb Generosity coming from you to the community.

12. an_obamanation

https://forum.thd.vg/threads/andresiandd-flyhacking.25375/

@IguanaMan I won't tell you how to run your giveaways, but i'd suggest not giving this guy anything. He has hacked KAG before and most likely will hack Trench Run, wasting your gift copy that could've gone to somebody else who would've enjoyed it. The guy doesn't even have any care about getting banned for hacking, just look at his profile. He would also potentially fuck up the Trench Run community, making your matches worse. At the end of the day it's your decision, but i'd say it's a bad idea considering this guy's VERY RECENT record.

bunnie, EhRa and PinXviiN like this.
  13. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

lisedupuis111

14. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

eps0003

I will love you forever!

15. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

Oh, like I would want to play Trench Run after what happened to KAG's updates. o_0

16. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Sytoplasma. Please. Please. PLEASE.

17. veronartdoob

veronartdoob Haxor

veronartdoob

Thanks!:heart:

18. Joiken

Really want one of these so I can give it to my bud so we can play since I'm living abroad with a shitty pc...
    Thats really nice of you man, appreciated. :heart:

Sytoplasma and an_obamanation like this.
  19. an_obamanation

Pls give game to diss man, if you won't then i'll buy him a copy myself when I get money :>

Sytoplasma and Joiken like this.
  20. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Lord_Cruxiat

I'm so lonely and maybe trench run will fill the hole in my heart <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.