1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Player Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Durveniir

Durveniir Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

player name: Tsil'vo
    name:Chronomad
    After an idea of starting a recource war, to take the orcish gold, I was getting on top of a orcish tunnel, to get an advantage, with Raxxxsan. He started destroying a door infront of the tunnel, and the orcs immedeately appeared, stating ''random grief-war'', spamming continously. It was Chronomad. After which, he started a war, to which most players accepted, and started attacing me and Raxxsan. We told him to stop, and blocked the pathway, after which BarsukEughen555 came as a builder and destroyed the blockages, killing me. They started cursing, both of them , flipping me off, and my teammate, Grue, did nothing to stop it. He then came to our base with a keg, and blew up most of the walls. He then killed me many times, accusing me of griefing THEIR BASE, even thought it was a wooden door with a platform. We revoked as soon as that, and Chronomad continued attacking our base, griefing us, and attacking me. He also started attacking the peaceful elf, and telling me to "kill myslef". Grue came at the very end, when Chrono finished griefing, and told him to leave, promising to report me. After explaining to him the situation, he simply told me to shut up, and to talk to his hand. They were continuously telling me to fuck off, and even Chrono stated to ban me from the server, because he knew @Aphelion and Stabb. After Grue trying to kick me, no one voted for, and I moved to the orcish team to try and kick Chrono off. It did no effect, and Chrono started a vote, in which only he and Barsuk voted. I was kicked off. The last words on the server were Chrono's, in which he stated "bye bye clownboy".

http://imgur.com/a/gGPPv

Pictures in the Imgur link.

I suggest it was probably staged, but was very badly devised. A contribution to the server would be to minimize these kinds of players.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 26, 2016 ---
    What about the fact that you were saying, that stabb would be appearing?
    What about the fact that you said that Aphelion would ban me too?
    The fact that you were preparing for war, and in the beggining entered and left the base, stealing a scroll?
    The fact that you said I was griefing your base, which didnt happen, and when greifing DID happen, it was in our base, with a keg. After the war stopped, you were cursing your mouth out, and griefing us, as well as attacking me, while I was in standstill? Remember that?

What you wrote are lies, and what you did is absolutely barbaric. You should be given if not a warning, then at least a monthly ban. Destructive behavior, lying, and griefing is not supported too well here, Barsuk. I personally had encounters before time with you, while Undead, that I was useless as a person. It does seem you have a grudge against me, but turning to the administrators won't help, especially concerning the fact you wanted the war to happen, aggrevating the situation more and more.

2. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

I was going to appear, but I was busy at the moment and couldn't come online.

3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Aphelion DID banned you, that's first.
    2nd, what stabbo said.
    3rd, we prepared for war, because its well-known that you are often up to making random wars, like you did in this time.
    4th, wasn't at your base 'till the 2nd war have stopped, and I got 0 scrolls.
    5th, you griefed our TUNNEL, destroyed doors, blocked passage, trapped our knight in. And we kegged base during WAR declared with HUMANS. I wasn't touching a single piece of your *base* after war ended, nor before it started. I was cursing because its annoying to see faggots like you grief us, them blame shit on US.

about lying > gj lying more durveniir.

4. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Name: cjhey11
    Race: Dwarves
    Time of Occurrence: 6:30 to 6:45
    Accused For: Griefing, Lying and Being a Rude Dude
    Media/Screenshots: [​IMG] upload_2016-4-27_19-22-17.png
    I was playing as an elf, our empire standing mighty and tall, stronger than any other race......
    Unfortunately, I felt a rumbling in my stomach, and I knew that the McDonald's I had for lunch could not stay down forever, so I left my computer, to only come back to a man that goes by the name of cjhey11, destroying the entirety of the elven base, putting spikes under the spawn point, and being an overall jerk.
    Now if you look at the screenshots, you will see him try to defend himself by saying "Somebody griefed my base" which I doubt is true in the first place, but even if it is, the guy in question left, and cjhey11 continued to attack the elf base, with nobody even on, except for me of course, which ceases to be war, and just turns into griefing. He continued to argue with me about how he was in the right, complained how I was going to report him, and then left.
    Now I did some research, and found out that this is not the first time cjhey11 has been on this server, due to him being reported many times in this thread, so I can only assume that he should not be let off so easy, as he has probably gotten many warnings in the past.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  5. Mazzarx

Mazzarx Catapult Fodder

Name: Mananco (Along with Carlospaul and bbolkagal)
    Race: Spectator
    Time of Occurrence: -
    Accused For: Griefing

Media/Screenshots: 20160508130111_1.jpg 20160508130401_1.jpg 20160508130146_1.jpg

TL/DR: Some people didnt enjoy our roleplay and decided to vote kick us off, including anyone who voted against them (Silly Rabbit, in screenshots) Despite wanting only to roleplay.

Long story:
    First to jump onto the server today, everyone else started to join, Carlospaul went as an undead race (automatically at war), we proceeded to kill him as he destroyed parts of our base and even put doors down (which is fine, it was war, it was expected).
    We proceeded to defend and kill him, however he wished to speak to a newly joined dwarf (Mananco) about an alliance, we declined, Mananco then proceeded to vote kick Silly Rabbit, who was killing the undead, said it was for griefing, since we (the dwarf majority) did not agree to an alliance with the undead, once he was kicked, he immediately voted for an alliance with the undead.

Silly Rabbit rejoins and vote kicks Mananco for griefing, to which Mananco then goes spectator and begins hurling abusing and trying to rally his friends to kick us for whatever means possible.

Myself and Silly Rabbit proceed to play the game as usual, we go into the underground labyrinths and discover a hole leading up to the humans side of the map, find and elf building here (bbolkagal). The elf pulls and angry face, revokes our alliance and tells us to get out of his land (for no reason, which is fine), the elf was also helping the undead build through an undead tunnel and gathering resources for them.

We proceed to leave and allow him to seal up the hole.
    Since it was a roleplay server, we were offended and declared war from our base, then proceeded to walk over to the elven townhall/base, which was completely unguarded, not a single block or door. We take it over and impose a war term (for the elf to return back to his lands).

Mananco, uses this as an excuse, says it was without reason, we provided the reason and he stated that the elf was a "separate party" and had nothing to do with anything, meaning that diplomacy had no bearing on the game, stating that it was an unofficial rule. I explained once more that the elf offended the dwarf and should of atleast secured his base somewhat. But Mananco would not stop and continued to rally everyone else.

Once he had rallied everyone else, he stated we were griefing once more, joined the dwarves, only to initiate a server wide vote kick on us. Which went through, and despite me and silly rabbit being the first to join, build up the dvarven base, put up borders with signs, never harmed another player (other than undead) and never destroyed another persons blocks or even crossing into their territory, we were voted off as griefers, as he didnt like that we voted him off at the start for voting one of us off for not agreeing with him and additionally carlospaul was upset since we didnt want an alliance with the undead at the beginning.

I played the game as intended, but certain people are found abusing voting in order to manipulate the game to their favor, could an admin please atleast comment as i believe this was completely unjustified.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  6. manancoman

manancoman Builder Stabber

Hmm, You got 3 screenshots? GG, i toootaly cant point out the fact that your trying to twist the story to make everyone else sound evil. Oh wait, i got 5 screens and witnesses
    Either way, Here is the story from the rest of the server, Starting from when rabbit refused to use chat and killed Carlo mid sentence when he was trying to ask about peace, Not an alliance. Rabbit immediately jumped down and attacked him, although he kept asking for peace. I do not know who threw the first stone, but rabbit did this several times, and i was not the person who started the votes. Carlo was, as this act was just fail rp and generic trolling. At this point i started to be a bit spiteful, But i continue on doing my own thing, like research. Then rabbit rejoins and instantly starts a vote kick for me although you claimed he had read up on how to do actual rp. After a while i joined back as spectate and asked a few questions about the kick and watched the match for a while, occasionally chatting. Then you two ran into bbp's shop and refused to leave, so he neutral-ed you to get you out. You claimed he had ripped up a treaty you made, However he argued that he had been given the land at the start, and i pointed out the fact he was not one of the elves who was dealing with the treaty, the elves who were had left. Another thing to note is that you didn't complain about the undead until well after you ran in and demanded he leave human lands, although he only stopped you from failrping, so you failrp again. Carlo had me rejoin dwarves to help get rid of you, as everyone was sick of your act. At this point i ended up crashing kag (Bugs are fun) and rejoin as dwarves to help kick you for your repeated greifing. Also, You completely ignore the orc who just runs through your land breaking your stuff and building to his hearts content, even though everyone who commented pointed out that it would be fine to war him to get your greifing ways placed on them them with RP in mind.

Attached Files:

7. Mazzarx

Mazzarx Catapult Fodder

Hmm, You got 3 screenshots? GG, i toootaly cant point out the fact that your trying to twist the story to make everyone else sound evil. Oh wait, i got 5 screens and witnesses

This is the same childish anger he displayed on the server​

Either way, Here is the story from the rest of the server, Starting from when rabbit refused to use chat and killed Carlo mid sentence when he was trying to ask about peace, Not an alliance. Rabbit immediately jumped down and attacked him, although he kept asking for peace.

I tried to spare these people from walls of text and only briefly outlined what has happened in my original post, but youre forcing me to give more details, thats alright.
    Carlo Joined the server (Before Manancoman) and i believe he jumped around some of the races (?) at first, upon deciding to play as undead, which is automatically at war with everyone.
    On the map, i descended directly down from my townhall/base and began fighting zombies in a portal, Carlos (Undead) was hoping around these portals and told me to leave, to not attack the portals or anything, whilst he tunnels around under my base and whilst we are at war.
    Well, the dwarven majority did not agree to his terms and multiple times told Carlos (Undead), that the dwarves will not have peace with the undead, and recommended he choose another race if he wishes to play as a pacifist.
    Carlos, decided to fight us instead and began using his advantage of portals, tunnels and friends to get to our base quickly, which is absolutely fine, we defended our base from him. He eventually stood outside the dwarven kingdom talking with one of the dwarves (Manancoman?) and i was told that he wanted peace, i again said the dwarves will be fighting the undead, alongside silly rabbit's agreement (The majority). So we proceeded to kill the undead, since he was at our very door step, and we were officially always at war (He also demolished our border towers). I told Silly Rabbit to kill the undead (he was the knight), to which a vote kick was started and this whole thing began. So infact, me and silly rabbit were playing properly, roleplaying, as we wanted to, with our faction, until Manancoman joined the server, didnt like any of it and decided to vote us out​

I do not know who threw the first stone,

That would of been you, trying to circumvent the mechanics of the game, for your own individual purposes.
    You should of put an alliance to vote with us all present or simply joined another faction, since you were the new arrival.​

but rabbit did this several times, and i was not the person who started the votes. Carlo was, as this act was just fail rp and generic trolling.

Which would of been fine, if not for the fact that you were conspiring with carlo, and voting in favour, then immediately after kicking rabbit, calling an alliance vote. Your statement also doesnt add up with what you have written so far.​

At this point i started to be a bit spiteful, But i continue on doing my own thing, like research. Then rabbit rejoins and instantly starts a vote kick for me although you claimed he had read up on how to do actual rp.

We were kicked because of you, after we began on the dwarves and played properly. Obviously you griefed us by kicking us, we needed to remove you, so that we could continue you to play.​

After a while i joined back as spectate and asked a few questions about the kick and watched the match for a while, occasionally chatting. Then you two ran into bbp's shop and refused to leave, so he neutral-ed you to get you out. You claimed he had ripped up a treaty you made, However he argued that he had been given the land at the start, and i pointed out the fact he was not one of the elves who was dealing with the treaty, the elves who were had left.

This is simply not true, read my original post.
    We were going through the dungeon labyrinth and the ground was open, me and rabbit popped up (no walls or doors destroyed, not even any blocks removed/dug), we had an official alliance with the elves, we simply stood next to the hole, bbp (the elf) jump down, pulled some faces and told us to leave, so we did (same way we came in) and he covered the hole up immediately with stone. (The hole was a 3x3 size i believe)​

Another thing to note is that you didn't complain about the undead until well after you ran in and demanded he leave human lands, although he only stopped you from failrping, so you failrp again.

Not true, this all began with the undead, before you even joined​

Carlo had me rejoin dwarves to help get rid of you, as everyone was sick of your act.

Read my pictures, manancoman tells Carlo to wait, as he will go dwarves to vote us out, despite no griefing from us, he even uses words like " LOL RKT "
    Additionally "Everyone" was Carlo (Undead), Manancoman and the elf at this point (The elf was helping the undead gather resources too), as everyone else had left by this point​

At this point i ended up crashing kag (Bugs are fun) and rejoin as dwarves to help kick you for your repeated greifing.

What did i do to warrant a grief? I did not break any rules or harm anyone, other than the undead (when we were at war with them)
    Otherwise, everything else was just a conversation with you guys.
    Infact, Carlos damaged our structures.​

Also, You completely ignore the orc who just runs through your land breaking your stuff and building to his hearts content, even though everyone who commented pointed out that it would be fine to war him to get your greifing ways placed on them them with RP in mind.

And i wanted to deal with the orc, but i was too busy having to deal with you and carlos conspiring to vote kick us, what you did wasnt part of the game, the orc on the other hand was simply cutting tunnels under our base, which although borderline griefing, he may of had a reason and i could choose to speak with him or goto war, but i never got the chance because i had to deal with you, so obviously the orc was less important. Whilst you literally sat in spectator, trying to run the game into the ground.​

Ive added more information, answering what manancoman has brought up, please click the spoiler tag above ^^^ to see.
    Additionally, please do look at his screenshots, they dont appear to contradict anything i have said so far.

Infact one of his screenshots show us kill the undead (who we are at war with, and whilst we are the dwarven majority and the ones who built the base you see there) and he immediately asks us to get kicked. If anything, the screenshots assist me by confirming what i have already written, additionally it shows the type of unjustified blind rage manancoman has had, abusing the voting system and completely twisting what the word griefing means (Apparantly killing the undead is griefing)

Manancoman's argument is that we should of engaged with a diplomatic conversation with the undead who are automatically at war with everyone, controls the dungeons and have expressively told us not to harm the dungeons/portals. As the dwarven majority and initial kingdom builders, we didnt believe the undead warranted diplomatic relations with our faction, as is the nature of the undead race and terms. We had already spoken with the undead prior to manancoman's involvement. So we did our roleplay duty and did not want to negotiate any more until the war was won. The undead could of defeated us and forced us to be peaceful with him as his war term, but instead manancoman ruined everything alongside carlos and simply decided to vote kick.
    Carlos went a hostile race, told nobody to touch the NPC/QUEST/Monsters on the map and then with manancomans involvement, forced everyone to be peaceful or be kicked. Meaning the game had now become purely a simcity builder.

As the first person to join, i simply wanted to build a kingdom & fight the undead (Prior to anyone even joining the undead), literally did not have the intention to bother anyone.

8. manancoman

This is the same childish anger he displayed on the server​

Either way, Here is the story from the rest of the server, Starting from when rabbit refused to use chat and killed Carlo mid sentence when he was trying to ask about peace, Not an alliance. Rabbit immediately jumped down and attacked him, although he kept asking for peace.

I tried to spare these people from walls of text and only briefly outlined what has happened in my original post, but youre forcing me to give more details, thats alright.
    Carlo Joined the server (Before Manancoman) and i believe he jumped around some of the races (?) at first, upon deciding to play as undead, which is automatically at war with everyone.
    On the map, i descended directly down from my townhall/base and began fighting zombies in a portal, Carlos (Undead) was hoping around these portals and told me to leave, to not attack the portals or anything, whilst he tunnels around under my base and whilst we are at war.
    Well, the dwarven majority did not agree to his terms and multiple times told Carlos (Undead), that the dwarves will not have peace with the undead, and recommended he choose another race if he wishes to play as a pacifist.
    Carlos, decided to fight us instead and began using his advantage of portals, tunnels and friends to get to our base quickly, which is absolutely fine, we defended our base from him. He eventually stood outside the dwarven kingdom talking with one of the dwarves (Manancoman?) and i was told that he wanted peace, i again said the dwarves will be fighting the undead, alongside silly rabbit's agreement (The majority). So we proceeded to kill the undead, since he was at our very door step, and we were officially always at war (He also demolished our border towers). I told Silly Rabbit to kill the undead (he was the knight), to which a vote kick was started and this whole thing began. So infact, me and silly rabbit were playing properly, roleplaying, as we wanted to, with our faction, until Manancoman joined the server, didnt like any of it and decided to vote us out​

I do not know who threw the first stone,

That would of been you, trying to circumvent the mechanics of the game, for your own individual purposes.
    You should of put an alliance to vote with us all present or simply joined another faction, since you were the new arrival.​

but rabbit did this several times, and i was not the person who started the votes. Carlo was, as this act was just fail rp and generic trolling.

Which would of been fine, if not for the fact that you were conspiring with carlo, and voting in favour, then immediately after kicking rabbit, calling an alliance vote. Your statement also doesnt add up with what you have written so far.​

At this point i started to be a bit spiteful, But i continue on doing my own thing, like research. Then rabbit rejoins and instantly starts a vote kick for me although you claimed he had read up on how to do actual rp.

We were kicked because of you, after we began on the dwarves and played properly. Obviously you griefed us by kicking us, we needed to remove you, so that we could continue you to play.​

After a while i joined back as spectate and asked a few questions about the kick and watched the match for a while, occasionally chatting. Then you two ran into bbp's shop and refused to leave, so he neutral-ed you to get you out. You claimed he had ripped up a treaty you made, However he argued that he had been given the land at the start, and i pointed out the fact he was not one of the elves who was dealing with the treaty, the elves who were had left.

This is simply not true, read my original post.
    We were going through the dungeon labyrinth and the ground was open, me and rabbit popped up (no walls or doors destroyed, not even any blocks removed/dug), we had an official alliance with the elves, we simply stood next to the hole, bbp (the elf) jump down, pulled some faces and told us to leave, so we did (same way we came in) and he covered the hole up immediately with stone. (The hole was a 3x3 size i believe)​

Another thing to note is that you didn't complain about the undead until well after you ran in and demanded he leave human lands, although he only stopped you from failrping, so you failrp again.

Not true, this all began with the undead, before you even joined​

Carlo had me rejoin dwarves to help get rid of you, as everyone was sick of your act.

Read my pictures, manancoman tells Carlo to wait, as he will go dwarves to vote us out, despite no griefing from us, he even uses words like " LOL RKT "
    Additionally "Everyone" was Carlo (Undead), Manancoman and the elf at this point (The elf was helping the undead gather resources too), as everyone else had left by this point​

At this point i ended up crashing kag (Bugs are fun) and rejoin as dwarves to help kick you for your repeated greifing.

What did i do to warrant a grief? I did not break any rules or harm anyone, other than the undead (when we were at war with them)
    Otherwise, everything else was just a conversation with you guys.
    Infact, Carlos damaged our structures.​

Also, You completely ignore the orc who just runs through your land breaking your stuff and building to his hearts content, even though everyone who commented pointed out that it would be fine to war him to get your greifing ways placed on them them with RP in mind.

And i wanted to deal with the orc, but i was too busy having to deal with you and carlos conspiring to vote kick us, what you did wasnt part of the game, the orc on the other hand was simply cutting tunnels under our base, which although borderline griefing, he may of had a reason and i could choose to speak with him or goto war, but i never got the chance because i had to deal with you, so obviously the orc was less important. Whilst you literally sat in spectator, trying to run the game into the ground.​
    [/QUOTE]
    At this point, the forum seems to be slightly flooded so i put both in spoilers. Anyway, Based on your reply you feel that you were unfairly attacked (You don't say) But still, Both sides felt similarly. My earlier post was fairly salt filled, such as everyone involved in the event and i have attempted to take a calm and fair look at the events once again.
    First, "This is the same childish anger he displayed on the server"
    Everyone was annoyed at the situation and wasnt thinking clearly, so dont try to claim you were not at all upset about the situation.
    Secondly, What quest npcs? Noom is a pain to kill quickly and the undead could quickly thwart any attempts if you mean him.
    But the main issue with the events is the fact that everyone was already annoyed, And trying to stop the players who each person felt were wronging them.
    As for the grief, Griefing is an incredibly perspective based word, It can mean breaking a base for no reason or just simply trolling so people could misunderstand what is meant by it.
    As for the shop, the area around it would also be considered part of the shop in his case.
    But the attacking of someone in mid sentence is something that I've always personally hated, as it usually stops people from having any fun as any faction causing a zerg fest for dominance and people avoiding capping to grief a base as much as possible.
    Also, it says in game to do diplomacy even if you are the undead, but i digress.
    Based off what everyone has/had said (in game and the posts) it would be fair to say that everyone was upset with the situation, and these sorts of predicaments are why we have map resets. I am unsure why no-one thought of it at the time, But i guess that's just being human for you.
    No matter what i say though, Everyone involved was at fault for the general situation caused. Including me *gasps*.
    Joking aside, i do feel bad about the entire situation, as everyone who was involved in that sea of saltiness probably was.
    Again, i felt i needed to regain my composure to try to understand both sides of the story, and i personally feel that i have achieved that as much as i possibly can.
    Also, I just threw those pictures up without really checking them, again, not thinking clearly at the time.

9. Mazzarx

Mazzarx Catapult Fodder

Manancoman, you cannot say you were previously salty but now calm but then proceed to attack me "Manancoman: were unfairly attacked (You don't say)", whilst interjecting that youre level headed now, but then again proceed to take jabs, it appears you are now trying to take back the events that happend incase of any potential punishment, or simply downplay them to avoid any serious action.
    You say you were only upset, but seem to refuse to being wrong, whilst attacking me insincerely, which seems to suggest that this could happen again if you join the server. We now need to give the admins time to review what happend, and at the very least, to have them confirm who was abusive and griefing,

"Manancoman: the fact that everyone was already annoyed, And trying to stop the players who each person felt were wronging them."
    We played the game, spoke with the undead, had a war and you then joined, joined our faction and became angry, at that point the dwarves had no problems, you should of gone another faction or went to the undead player or spoke with him away from the doors to our base for a chat, if you feared for his life.

"Manancoman: Also, I just threw those pictures up without really checking them, again, not thinking clearly at the time"
    His Original comment, "Manancoman: Hmm, You got 3 screenshots? GG, i toootaly cant point out the fact that your trying to twist the story to make everyone else sound evil. Oh wait, i got 5 screens and witnesses"

Look Manancoman, i just wanted to play the game, you stubbornly joined our faction and tried to circumvent the history of the current RP and the server/game mechanics, by simply voting people out you didnt want to have to deal with, essentially giving you free reign over the hard work me and rabbit put in.
    The admins have enough from both of us here to understand what happend, your last post added nothing new to a complaint i raised, other than to back peddle and downplay what happened, whilst taking attacks at me with snide little comments. Let the admins now go over this, we've both explained what happened.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2016, Original Post Date: May 8, 2016 ---
    Name: bbolkagal
    Race: Angel
    Time of Occurrence: ~9-10am (?)
    Accused For: Griefing
    Media/Screenshots: 20160508184900_1.jpg 20160508185204_1.jpg 20160508184828_1.jpg

Admin: False Fox was on, however did not see the incident

TL;DR, as payback for the above complaint on his friends, bbolkagal now targeting me with an unbeatable race and griefing.

Unfortunately i did not want to make another complaint today, but it is in association to the previous complaint, however this time about a specific individual, who i previously did not particularly involve with the previous incident, as they werent the instigator or main person.

bbolkagal, joined the server again, changed races afew times and then finally chose to be an angel.
    Due to our altercation today with his friends, he flew down into the dwarven kingdom, i revoked the automatic ally diplomacy to make it neutral, he then proceeded to go directly below the mine and began mining all the gold ore available.

I had mentioned previously of the dwarven territory and also put up some signs, he disregarded that and went for it anyways, i followed him in and told him not to mine directly below the dwarven base. He laughed, destroyed some doors (screenshot) and began griefing such as picking up chests and flying away with them (he confesses to this in the screenshots)

I proceed to then follow RP terms and think about going to war over the careless destruction, to then put the official war terms of land rights into place. However before so, i asked the admin how the angel kingdom can be reached and i find out that it is impossible, bbolkagal also mentions that its impossible to defeat the angel race.

I had an altercation with bbolkagal and his friends today, he appears to be specifically logging on now to grief me every opportunity he gets as payback, im keen to play the game correctly and get more people on it, but it appears that some people are poisoning the community.

So im legitimately unable to play without being targeted or griefed, im unsure of what to do

10. manancoman

In situations like that, its usually best to play to their ego and apologize as much as you can. it usually goes over smoother than arguing until the end, even if you are in the right as people generally refuse to feel like they are in the wrong.
    Even if you hate the person as much as you possibly can, Just try to fake one and hope everything blows over.

11. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

cjhey11 will be banned for a few weeks. He can be unbanned sooner if he makes a ban appeal and apologizes.

12. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Thanks for responding, I hate being left in the dark about somebody being banned or not. ::):