1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Looks like that went well.

NinjaCell likes this.
  2. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Saw the first ep of Phoenix Wright yesterday, seemed pretty decent. Same as the games so far really. OP is weird though, it's mostly running and sunflowers.
    payne_feels_good.png

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    SirDangalang likes this.
  3. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2016 ---
    So I started Shinsekai Yori.

And I just finished Episode 8.

Timeskips man....

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Watching Mayoiga, Kabaneri, Stray Dogs and maybe Sakamoto soon, this season isn't so bad.
    I've tried Academia as well but that one was just bad. A repeat of his dream every 5 seconds with a super boring hero who went 'fuck my 3 hours limit, i'm transforming right the fuck now because a kid is in danger'.

I've also finally finished Steins;Gate, it sure was a long ride. I had lost interest at ep 7 years ago and then recently realized my mistake.
    [​IMG]

5. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Tfw AssClass Episode 15 gets delayed due to earthquakes rip

6. WarrFork

Just passing by to say that I love the eyes in Bungou Stray Dogs (and the show in general, damn that ep 3). and holy crap the chick is hot, I lose my shit everytime she talks.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Sytoplasma and Hawxx like this.
  7. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I just started Shinsekai Yori as well. I expect to be completed by tomorrow. :migrant:

And yea, episode 8 made me laugh.
    I can't help but smile when the writers of a show say "The audience is expecting us to go one way or the other... let's do exactly neither of those!" Thus came about the gayest episode of anime I have ever watched.

Hawxx and Lawrence_Shagsworth like this.
  8. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Yeah on that episode I was just filled with confusion and awkward laughter, though shit starts getting serious soon and it gets pretty darn good from there on.

I rated it a 9/10, Shinsekai Yori is fucking amazing.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

One more month boys http://imgur.com/AVPD8w

Also what are you watching this season? I'm watching a lot atm:
    Big Order
    Boku no Hero Academia *
    Endride
    Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season *

Hundred
    Koutestujou no Kabaneri *
    Mayoiga
    Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu *
    Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités
    Sousei no Onmyouji
    * are my favorites of this season

You might be surprised to see a * with Asterisk, but season 2 is really great! Season 1 was meh, but this season is very good in my opinion, if you dropped it because you didn't like the direction is was going in season 1, consider watching it again.

Fuzzle, Sytoplasma and Kazaco97 like this.
  10. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Re:Zero is everyone's favorite; no surprises there. Other than that, Hero Academia looks interesting. Honestly, I don't really keep up with airing anime much because waiting a week makes me sad.

11. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

You're missing out on a ton.
    I'm watching everything.

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Kiznaiver? Watched first episode but it looked too slow-paced and/or boring, but judging it by one episode isn't fair ofc
    An IRL friend told me about Bungou Stray Dogs, I have yet to try that.
    What else?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  13. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Kiznaiver, Sakamoto-kun, Joker Game, Kuromukuro, & Bungou ..
    All of that pink shizz' & hentai too. Gotta watch it all.

14. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Kiznaiver, JoJo: DiU, AssClass, Sakamoto and Boku no Hero Academia.

15. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

What are your thoughts on AssClass? I haven't been following this cour, since I finished the manga. (But I did watch a few of the key episodes.)

Also, I look forward to JoJo becoming Jokugeki no Jouma this week. (Episode 10 preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAQFvonKDrQ). Probably the meme-iest arc of Part 4.

EDIT: Semi-related: I keep mixing up Mazey and Hawxx because of your profile pictures.

Lawrence_Shagsworth likes this.
  16. Mazey

What about now? Still best girl, but no longer similar expression :> and more HD

17. WarrFork

Very waifu material.

I've ended up dropping Big Order at the black chick with the big tits. That was the sign they really had nothing to create interest, this show is a big mess. It's like Glasslip with action.

I'm still happy with Kabaneri, but i'm slowly siding with the casuals calling it another Shingeki show. There really isn't anything impressive story-wise, but I'm a fan of Sawano (the guy who does the soundtrack) so I'll hang in there.
    (Like this one.)

Sakamoto's a fun watch, but I kinda got bored after a few eps, the jokes aren't really going in strong, it's just stupidity and ridiculous.

Mayoiga was really interesting at first, the characters seemed great but now nothing make sense and it went too far in the illogical for me. (Also what?)

The rest that I find average but still having fun watching them; Netoge, Academia (so god damn cliché but again, great music, i'm in) and Asterisk (I love this track).

My favorite shows this season, Re:Zero and Bungou Stray Dogs. Re:Zero was pretty normal at first and then BOOM, White Fox (the studio) pulls out another Steins;Gate (White Fox did Steins;Gate). When they took off the OP/ED for an episode so they could fit the whole scene in, I knew those guys were the shit. I like Bungou Stray Dogs for its fights, which are sadly quite unexistant but the rest is still good. All the characters are interesting and the music strikes again as expected from the guy who also did Akame ga Kill! and Mahouka.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Fuzzle likes this.
  18. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Boku no... Hero Academia; ah, those crazy Americans.

Wait, I'm an American.
    *Laughs boisterously and toothy grin grows to take up 60% of face*

19. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

[​IMG]

I am currently watching the following:
    • AssClass Season 2
    • Boku no Hero Academia
    • Bungou Stray Dogs
    • Flying Witch
    • Joker Game
    • Kiznaiver
    • Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    • Sakamoto desu ga?
    • Sousei no Onmyouji
    • Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
    • Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
    • Mushishi(STILL)
    • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
    • Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
    • Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

Sytoplasma and SirDangalang like this.
  20. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

What are your toughts on hunter x hunter ? I'm currently at episode 110, so if you want to say anything from episodes above that please do so in a .
    Why did ponzu have to die ? :( rip

Mods: BlueLuigi