1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, May 22, 2013.

1. prisonier

prisonier Builder Stabber

Hello, i want to say that i love the new maps but there is no zombies portal on the water map, could you add some please ?

2. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

I can talk to the guy that made it to tweak it a bit if you want.

3. linkmaster2207

linkmaster2207 Catapult Fodder

I cant acsess the ban apeal forums but while on the zombie server I was banned for seemingly no reason as I was not commiting any action at the time, I was simply waiting for the zombies on guard. I cannot rejoin and I simply get the message "you are banned".

4. aldedoy

aldedoy Shark Slayer

beo, there is one of your mod that freeze, mute and kiled me without reason and then i get kicked by spamming but i havent talk much

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You were abusing a bug, destroying portals in a way so they don't spawn zombies (this was on the zombie server), which is not intended, and I told you to stop.
    I froze you because you were blocking the way to the portals so you could destroy them single-handedly, I opened the way, and about 10 seconds later I unfroze you again. You continued to trashtalk for no reason, so I muted you for 10 minutes.
    I was opening a crate with a bison, and then you walked to me and it killed is both, that was unintended and it made me leave (because of the 4 minutes respawn timer). I have nothing to do with you getting kicked, that sounds like a votekick, and I wasn't even there.

6. BigOldDragon

BigOldDragon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hello are you still accepting moderator applications for KaG classic server?

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Moved the last three posts above mine into the proper thread.

@BigOldDragon the classic servers have been offline since 2013, so no, I doubt he's going to accept admins for classic.

8. BigOldDragon

BigOldDragon Ballista Bolt Thrower

::P: yeah sorry apparently the server is by someone else silly me