1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1865] Knight Trampoline Flying

Discussion in 'Archive' started by joshua12131415, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Category: KAG Client | KAG Server
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 1865
    Description: (Knight's can use trampolines to fly. It only works with LOW (i made a mistake, before i said high) ping when used in servers.)
    Steps to reproduce: (Be knight. Jump off a tramp. As you go up, grab the tramp mid air. Once you reach the highest point of the jump, throw the tramp up. Fall for less then a second, then glide. Repeat.)
    Screenshots/Videos:
    Animation.gif
    I made the purple trees for a mod I'm helping to make, it's just a texture pack test and won't effect the tramp in any way.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

It doesn't require high ping on servers. I used to abuse this glitch a lot on servers with 33 ping.
    I was told by Solaris that the developers tried to fix this bug by disabling bouncing while holding a trampoline but it still occurs.
    Through some testing i figured out that you still bounce even if you don't pick the trampoline back up as it's falling (which is also shown near the end of the gif when he starts spawning trampolines)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  3. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Yeah i made a mistake about the ping, its fixed. Picking up the tramp again has no use other then to repeat.

epsilon likes this.
  4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.