1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Post removed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daskew87, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Hi.

I just had my post removed earlier that was saying I'm very pleased kag is back online. I spent a fair bit of time making 3 funny memes for it.

It was removed and I didn't get any notice of it's removal, much less given any note of why it was removed - it just vanished with no notice or explanation. I don't understand if this is usual protocol.

Many people were starting to give the thread likes also. It wasn't spam. It was on-topic. It wasn't offensive.

Could someone please at least explain why it was removed? I can't help but find it quite abrasive what happened.

Thankyou.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    epsilon, bunnie, Magmus and 6 others like this.
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

you need to pm one of the moderators in your thread and ask them what happened, this is not the place to discuss this. for example, in the general discussion section, the moderators can be found here
    [​IMG]
    just go ahead and pm one of the moderators of the thread that your post was deleted in.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

this is an outrage! the mods are out of control! i demand compensation and instant removal of whichever mod decided to do such a disgraceful act.

no but srsly, fuck the mods here.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

From what i hear when moderators delete something they have the option of giving a reason. If they dont then you dont get a message(just what i heard).
    Aren't global moderators able to delete anything, same with administrators. Obviously the best solution wouldve been to pm someone who couldve actually checked but this is a general discussion area. I know I know "use common sense this is under kag" but considering this thread seems harmless i dont see why the answer cant be given here.

5. don't worry, OP, it looks like you got your likes back

Blue_Tiger and Lava like this.
  6. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Thanks guys for your help and support.

I think the moderators are on the whole pretty good guys. Perhaps not in every case though, but I think some mods get removed.

They are volunteers and normally teenagers. Plus just think of all the crap they have to sift through. The legitimate spam posts and inappropriate posts. It must get rather annoying, and in some cases in all the mess they delete fairly decent posts unjustly

But I would rather have mods than have pictures of wangs on every other forum post.

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
    ………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
    …………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
    …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
    ……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
    ………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
    ……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
    ……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
    ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
    ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
    ….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
    ….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
    …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
    ../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
    ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
    '/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
    '| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
    '| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
    '| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
    | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
    | . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
    | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

epsilon and Blue_Tiger like this.
  7. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

i was about to ridicule OP here, make some fun of the drama, but I see there is potentially good memes involved. be these memes truly good, we must consider bringing the entire post to life. for even if the posts sucks, memes are the greater good here. it's time to put aside our differences. can we find the strength to unite once again, with memes on our banner, with memes on our lips and memes in our hearts? or have we deeply forgotten what honor truly means, are we stripped of spirit, are our words like the sound of a hollow shell?

1 Cor, 1:13
    "If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have memes, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

_Cuffs_ and Blue_Tiger like this.
  8. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

because i dont know what post of his was removed and which thread, i just dont know.

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. I can answer this. It's a post that says "KAG is back yay!" with a string borderline gibberish of text and 3 huge ass macro images

here's a screenshot of this quality content for anyone interested:
    http://i.imgur.com/15zYg02.png

Cobramuziek86 and PUNK123 like this.
  10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked because resolved.

_Cuffs_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.