1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's a 3 day ban.

2. Chronomadics

Chronomadics Catapult Fodder

Alright then. Thanks for reading the appeal. Cya in 3.

3. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

the humans were trying to take our land (that was before i figured out that that land was shared land) and i got mad at them and greifed. but im sorry for destroying the tower.i know i shouldn't of did that. i really really do wish i can get unbanned. i collapsed a tower in anger and i shouldn't of done that. i just, get angry because of a game sometimes. it always happens. it was my decision and it really shouldn't of happened. and i am done with that, i dont care if im not unbanned because that was really unacceptable.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. CookieKiller

CookieKiller Ballista Bolt Thrower

Aphelion, its been 2 years since I was perma banned, when are you going to unban me? I've already made 1-3 appeals.. I'm trying my best to be nice but I'm just really pissed off now.

5. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Why were you banned???
    Also, saying you're pissed about being banned for so long, even though its you who has broken the rules, does not help your case.

6. CookieKiller

7. kiaran

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

why isn't aphelion replying to my ban appeal. it has been a couple of months.

8. CookieKiller

Been a couple of YEARS for me so consider yourself more fortunate so far..

9. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Lie, it's been no more than 8 months. If nobody responds to your appeal, either it is denied, or nobody has gotten around to reading it.

10. CookieKiller

I don't think I was banned during Decemer in 2015. But anyway will you unban me or not? Please.

11. kiaran

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

sooo. my ban appeal was declined): how long is my ban anyways?

EDIT: i think its a perma ban.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  12. ZipsterXP

ZipsterXP Builder Stabber

Ow. I'm good I guess :D

13. CookieKiller

Sooo I'll be appealed to some year later?

14. kiaran

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

sucks to be me. i think im permament banned.D:

15. CookieKiller

I'm perma banned as well, some people really need to chill and unban the people that did barely nothing

16. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

Complaining in this forum will not help you, In fact, It actually makes us Staff Think we should ignore your cries. I know it's been a bit, But I shall speak with Aphelion about you.

17. noahboi_256

noahboi_256 Shipwright
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Dear Aphelion & Other lovely staff members. When I attempted to connect to your server for the first time, it said that I had been banned. I find this strange because I hadn't even logged on to your server yet. The only explanation I have for this is that the previous owner of my account was banned from your server while he still owned it (I bought the account from him a few weeks ago). I have already waited to see if this was a votekick or ping ban but it seems not, so if you would please take the time to remove the account [ noahboi_256 ] from your ban list, it would be greatly appreciated.estimated time of ban: December/November 2015 -Thank You for your time, noahboi_256 P.s. I apologise for anything in this appeal that doesn't meet the appeal criteria.

18. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

And we apologize for not looking into this sooner! Busy Week indeed. I shall ask Aph about this. Sincere apologies and hopefully we can sort this out.

19. noahboi_256

noahboi_256 Shipwright
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thank you so much for your time and work! :)

20. kiaran

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

are you implying that im complaining, im just wondering how long my ban it. and if i think its perma ban, its my oppinion