1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Linux Server API error

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Vamist, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcel5

marcel5 Horde Gibber
    1. Zen Laboratories

I put 0 but there is still the problem , I believe that should be the company that gives me the internet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2016 ---
    guy I have done a lot of testing, I think it's the problem of my connection region until their servers. or will need an adaptation API
    my area is south america , Brazil

Code:
    [10:50:43] WARNING: API call failed: HTTP Status 500: Internal API error
    [10:50:52] WARNING: API call failed: Unexpected HTTP Status (expected 200) in putStatus(): 500: Internal API error
    [10:51:02] WARNING: API call failed: Unexpected HTTP Status (expected 200) in putStatus(): 500: Internal API error
    [10:51:12] WARNING: API call failed: Unexpected HTTP Status (expected 200) in putStatus(): 500: Internal API error

NETSTAT
    Code:
    tcp        0      0 Marcel-Notebook.l:39237 67-23-238-163.sta:https ESTABELECIDA
    tcp        0      0 Marcel-Notebook.l:38680 67-23-238-163.sta:https ESTABELECIDA
    udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:50301           0.0.0.0:*
    to the server that I had the notebook no longer works
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2016 ---
    I tested the game with friends via IP connection, and is working perfectly , so do not enter the game server list !

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@marcel5 - this may be fixed now, can you please let us know? We've changed something API-side that was broken after the move, and it may let your server appear in the server list now.

marcel5 likes this.
  3. marcel5

marcel5 Horde Gibber
    1. Zen Laboratories

Now this worked perfectly
    Thank Furai
    Thank Geti
    by the support .

4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

locking thread, all issues seem to be solved

Thread Status: