1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zfruit

Zfruit Shipwright

It is Zfruit::D:

2. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Vamist you literally suggested the opposite of ds.In DS there are bombs and you can only be healed by allies with healing spells. If you want it Ds like then: when you die you become unkindled (lose 1 Max hp) killing an enemy restores the flame (you gain back 1max hp) (this effects only apply once, so you can never gain more health than your initial max HP or drop down more than MAX HP-1).
    He didn'ask for a shield so nothing there, rolls avoid any damage while in motion and can go through players . Can't use any item other than bombs.

3. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

i want to give my friend Zfruit acces to my badger class

4. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

:thumbs_up:

@joshua12131415 Thanks for making that list man, I was having the exact same problem. The only issue is that if people want to edit their class post, they can't, so I can't actually use it myself.

5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Swapper isn't op. You literally stood still in my limited range allowing me to swap you. Simply run around and it's harder for me to swap you.

6. jaytratto

jaytratto Shark Slayer

sorry Rob i meant -Dark knight
    and also i can try helping with the sprite if you want

7. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Actually no i was jumping around as much as i could to see if you had to aim it. And of course i was in your range you made your self a camping room that had full control over the flag, i couldn't try to attack it without being trapped. I am sure once it works the way it's supposed to it'll be balanced.

8. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

lol i was bored so i did a custom head for u rob it looks horrible XD New Piskel.gif

9. Kasper123

Kasper123 Base Burner

For some reason I always despawn when I join the test server.
    Does shadow blade ghost have some part in this?

SirDangalang likes this.
  10. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    PUNK123 likes this.
  11. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Another dragon slayer and a greatsword icon? You guys are full of ideas i see, and what did the poor dragons do to you anyway? jk.
    didn't we have 2 ninjas aswell?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  12. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Dragon Slayer is the name of the greatsword in berserk, what I'm basing my class on

13. Pirate-Rob

Yeah, but we already have a dragon slayer class. Either you'll have to change your name or the creator of the other class will have to change their name. Seeing as the other class actually grew up with dragons, dragonkin or something might be more appropriate for them.

Other than that, your class looks good.

14. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

ok changed it, also edited the description so that it only allows for charged attacks

15. Zfruit

Zfruit Shipwright

Rob if you need help with the script of the black night or my wind night class me and jay are happy to help

16. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

lol th
    e other guy who requested dragon slayer said he wants his class to look like guts

17. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Ah yeah the "berserker" class, bit of a dilemma since (if it is even possible) i would like the character to also look like Guts since its the name of the class, hmm

18. Pirate-Rob

In case you didn't read the first post, classes may not be of characters that already exist.

Edit: If anyone would like to help with the mod or sprites, send me a pm.

19. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Changed the name again, also changed the weapon type to ultra greatsword which is a bit larger than a normal greatsword.

Edit: Also added sprite details

20. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

NOTE: IF I GOT ANYONE'S IDEA PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!
    OTHER NOTE TO Pirate-Rob: Work in progress, I have done most of the sprite, I have done the hook, let me know if this class is too overpowered, it has the 'v' key that triggers (or a better word, toggles) melee and ranged. When I'll be done feel free to make it more textured!

Class name: Man Cat

Class Icon: Cat head (I need to complete)

In game name: VaderCraftGamer

Desc: I will make it look like a cat costume with team coloured eyes and claws (including its 'arrow' claws), I'll add the texture, I wouldn't like a sprite all black, white and grey with no tone, which is kind of what I might do so I'll send you the sprite if it looks bent and if you can, then make it not bent. If it could have moves I would like instead of the arrow shoot, a claw shot (basically claws for arrows) and a triple shot when charged fully, I would like it to have a hook, too, but it is half the archer's size. If possible I would like the space key to be used to jab??? and if held slash?????? but no double slash????????? and if you add the space key then the hearts are 3. And if space key is not available to slash then just jab ? and if you don't include space key then make it have 4 hearts ??

Make this real... pity please with a knight shop on top!:dance::bomb::water_bomb::keg::mine::teabag:

Other people in game that can use this: muchachio12 , king-george , bunnie
    If anyone else wants permission to my class then feel free to ask me cuz I am nice????::):::D:

EDIT: I completely changed the idea from the bunny, I now want a tougher and cooler class.
    P.S I wish these emojis were in KAG --->:eek::oops::ehh::smug::rollseyes::X3: along with:food: and :bucket:!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.