1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

did you exploit the glitch with sacred flame when it still worked? i had so much fun facing gankers and making them explode one by one ::D::camping:::P::camping::rekt:

All my random class ideas will now be under a spoiler JAI

Alright, lemme show ya how you make a real DS class
    • Class name: Jollycoop
    • Class icon description: PRAISE THE SUN! (something like this, but with only top half of the body and the sun bigger than the man)
    • [​IMG]
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Solaire
    • Description: 4HP, knight's normal attack with left click. right click holds up the shield for a very short moment (less than a second), if a hit is parried during this time the enemy is staggered with twice the stun time (or set up for a finishing move), the ability recharges every 3 seconds to prevent spam. shift writes down a sign on the ground, allies can then later activate said sign summoning the player for a jolly coop. Spacebar is a roll during witch the player can't be hit and can go through enemies, ability recharges every 5 seconds.Dying removes 1MAX HP, killing an enemy restores back said HP. Can't use any items other than bombs.
    • Exact in-game name of others who can use the class: Xx_Ornstein_xX, Andre_pro_slayer, Kingseeker Frampt01
    • Clan tag that can use the class: [DS]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I'm fairly certain you have a class already Cesar.

joshua12131415 likes this.
  3. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

i was just showing how to make a DS class u.u

4. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

I see a lot of people who haven't got a class yet leaving the server because the mod means nothing to them... I think there should be a few classes available to everyone.

5. Pirate-Rob

Please stop then, having random class forms is confusing and annoying and kinda takes away the point of people making thier own class.

I was considering this, but then unique classes might not feel as special? Not sure. Anyway, the goal is to get everyone a unique class, and the server that's up now is only for testing reasons, so I don't mind if it can't hold a population. Tbh, the server should probably be taken down after I find what's causing the archer bug.

an_obamanation likes this.
  6. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pirate-Rob, I changed some details on my Bunny Man, I cannot decide wether it should be a male or genderless and I would like to know if it is too Overpowered or not.

7. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

Next time, to prevent confusion you should put it all into spoiler like this:
    blablabl abl abl abl abl abla bla bla bla bla bla

cesar0 likes this.
  8. I have a class idea for all YB members:
    • Class name: The Stag
    • Class icon description: A stag head.
    • Your Exact In-game Name: Joiken
    • Description: Visually It would be a knight with a helmet made of wood ornamented with stag horns. It will have a bit more of running speed and 5 hearts of hp. No shield but if you put a log in your inventory he has a 1 time use shield. Also he has an axe that deals more 0.5 dmg than the original knight sword. If you charge until the double slash meter you can throw the axe but you'll have to get it back or die. (Still unsure about this last part)
    • Exact in-game name of others who can use the class:
    • Clan tag that can use the class: [YB]

EDIT: Have some image references:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

why not make it so logs can be used to craft axes? the code should already be there, as it was used in RoS and another guy asked for the same mechanic with his class.

10. I like the idea. But only be able to have 1 axe at the time so it wouldn't be op

11. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

also there already is a "stag head" in kag's game's files
    [​IMG]
    i can combine it with another helmet if you don't like the way it looks, or you can let rob do the spriting which would be totally understandable considering my "spriting skills"

Joiken likes this.
  12. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

lol this is a donators head from the head files

13. Yes I'm aware of that but it would be another thing. More like a proper helmet with the horns.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2016 ---
    lmao, says the guys with another users head on the profile. Anyway as I said, I'm aware of that.

14. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

it's in the game's files so for all i know i can use it :P

15. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

but i got permission from MadRaccoon to use this head

16. I am also aware of that. But it is also okay to use the other head if it is in the files. Anyway, we are getting off track. The point is the head i was looking for looks more like the reference image and the description I wrote. Although if laziness is present we can use the one from the files, no worries.

17. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

oh sorry wasnt aware of that i hought u needed permission my mistake

Joiken likes this.
  18. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

The ranger shouldn't be able to shoot other than the fully charged shot imo. Giving it the ability to shoot like a regular archer and just replacing the shotgun with a sniper shot and giving it melee essentially makes the ranger an archer 2.0, which I feel no class should be. It has the melee attacks for a reason, it should be using melee for close range and sniper shot for long range, not the ability to use arrows regularly.

joshua12131415 and ferdo like this.
  19. Pirate-Rob

M8, it's fine, edit the class like you want, if it's too OP, I'll just nerf it while making it :)

Ooh, goody, first proper class made fo a clan specifically. :thumbs_up:

(Has someone really already asked for that feature in a class?)

I agree classes shouldn't be just over powered versions of the original classes, but removing the rangers ability to shoot arrows normally doesn't sound like it'd actually fix anything. I'll try come up with a solution, but if I can't, I'll try your idea out.

20. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

The Agent is a class designed to trick and fool the opposing team in to thinking that he/she is in their team. (Totally didn't steal this idea from another game)
    As an Agent, when you press F, you get a special menu in which you can choose what class you want to disguise as. (It'll look similar to the class selection screen in CTF)
    When you have chosen a class from this menu, your body gets replaced by someone else in the opposing team that has the same class as you chose. (If there is no one in the opposing team that has the class you chose, then a message will appear stating that you can't disguise as the class)

While disguised, your in-game name will appear the same as the one your disguised as. You also have his same head. You can not interact while disguised. If you do try to interact with any of the mouse buttons(or try to pick up something), you'll instantly transform back into yourself. While disguised, you can enter the opposing team's doors, vehicles, tunnels and so on. You are not affected by the opposing team's spikes and trap doors. Also, while disguised, there is a chance you'll meet the guy you're disguised as, so be careful not to meet him/her!

In your undisguised form, you are able to ignite bombs, kegs, and anything else that goes boom. You are able to destroy blocks like builder, but you can't place them. This can be used to cause chaos in the other team.

The last special ability the Agent has, is that he can turn invisible anytime, whether you're disguised or not. To turn invisible click the right mouse button. The Agent has a special gauge, that shows how long he can be invisible. While invisible, this gauge goes down, and if it's at 0, then you become visible again. When visible, the invisibility gauge goes up, till it is full. While invisible, you can only walk, and you cannot interact.

Sorry for long description, hope you'll want to make this :o
    • Exact in-game name of others who can use the class: None for now, but if you want to have access to this class then just ask me!
    This is a pretty detailed class, so it would be a shame if only I were allowed to have it. So if anyone else other than me wants to be able to have this class, then ask me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.