1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Unique Class Mod

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Pirate-Rob, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

@Pirate-Rob here's the sprite for the Pyromancer. In the end I figured making mini slashes for each direction was a pain, so I went with basic knight jabs (on 3 directions)(I'm not sure if the knight jabs in 3, 4 or 5 directions, if needed I can make more). The rest is pretty much explained on my post or on the sprite itself :y
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  2. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

i am willing to give my class to other ppl if in return they give me their class acces who wouldnt want to be a badger? >:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2016 ---
    hey wanna trade classes?
    :D

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

The trading of classes is the stupidest thing and ruins the entire feel of custom classes for everyone. #justashitter'sthoughts

4. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

oh ok

5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

giv punk luv, accept at least one of his ideas
    this one for example, muh

mustachio12 likes this.
  6. purpledragon1391

purpledragon1391 Shipwright

Class name:Woodsman
    Icon: An archer with both a bow, and an axe (for placing and removing blocks)
    My exact IGN: purpledragon1391
    Description: An archer that can climb trees,shoot a bow with left click, but can also build with space bar, and destroy/mine blocks with right click. he can only build wooden blocks(ladders, wood blocks, wood walls, platforms, wood doors, and workshops) and also has no grapple hook(for balance). He has 3 hearts.
    Others to use this: can't think of any right now
    clan?: nope

7. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

lol archers building workshops
    pls no
    only blocks + other wooden stuff excluding workshops
    workshops are evil thing, believe me

8. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Seems good, but this far surpasses pretty much every other class in complexity. To the bottom of the list it goes.:thumbs_up:

Sweet!

I love this class. :thumbs_up:

Edit: Also, I have been reading the topic, I just can't reply to everything or it'd be filled with my response. I plan to add no new content other than classes. This will be a resource mod once I get enough classes done, so people will be free to host their own servers. (Imagine this with FUN for example.)

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

no

jimmyzoudcba and Magmus like this.
  10. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Wohoo someone beat me at complexity!
    #notlast

11. mustachio12

mustachio12 Arsonist
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

umm go to the first page and look at the things you need to say about th class XD

12. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

• Class name: Clockwork Fortress
    • Class icon description: Cog
    • Your Exact In-game Name: CodeRedAlert
    • Steam ID is: Negablazerino (Blaze-Kun) doubt if its any use though
    • Description: 8-10 hearts, can spew fire out of a vent-like-boiler (vent flames catching things on fire facing in front), slow movement (large class), slow swinging morning star capable of damaging blocks, rather large body (size of juggernaut mod), shield that still allows damage but just 1 heart segment per heart (That way the class has some type of defense against archers). Less stun time due to the class being larger than normal. Sinks in water.
    • Advantages/Disadvantages: The character I am requesting is more of a siege class, shes a powerhouse but can be killed by faster moving classes or knights. The fire venting is to allow better destruction of wooden defenses (Where the heavy mace allows breaking of harder blocks) and for some type of defense against melee fighters to allow not being easily swarmed.
    • Real Advantage = Tank Real Disadvantage = Ranged Classes
    • Exact in-game name of others who can use the class: N/A
    • Clan tag that can use the class: N/A
    • Posters Note's: I have listed a type of siege class, I don't know if this idea is or isn't unique currently, if it is awesome, Id love to be a walking tank. If this is too complex or if you somehow have a bad taste from this idea I can try something else if you so wish.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  13. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

Class name: crossbowman
    Class icon: crossbow? whatever
    ign: swiggityswooty
    Description: longer grapple, shorter range, increased fallspeed (shorter jump) and the charge up attack is the old legolas shot.
    if you think thats 2 good maybe take away special arrows, or increase charge time on legolas?
    advntages: more mobile and better cqc, good against retreating foes
    disadvntages: less vertical mobility, less sniping capability, once you've been hit easier to finish off due to fallspeed
    clan tag: SURGE

14. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

No idea how you invision a fortress to be female, but whatever :thumbs_up:

:thumbs_up:

Blue_Tiger and mustachio12 like this.
  15. Sylw

Sylw Drill Rusher

I think the pyromancer would be more realistic and less hard to code if you made the attack like the archer.

16. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Aw, on the bottom of the list D:
    Anyways, if you do go around making this class, then please allow joshua1213141, mustachio12, Epicman635, cesar0 and VaderCraftGamer access to this class <3

joshua12131415 and mustachio12 like this.
  17. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Has Disney thought you anything rob? first you make a fortress, and then you add a pink bow, done.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2016 ---
    you should be able to edit your post to fill in the "Exact in-game name of others who can use the class:" with the names

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  18. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Omfg, 360 posts in less than a fortnight :D

19. atlz90

atlz90 Shipwright

Class name: Musketeer
    Class icon description: A flintstock pistol/rifle
    In-Game Name: Atlz90
    Description: Primary - Musket, long reload and using stone as ammo. (maybe something else) Damage around 5 hearts. Stuns shielded knights with a bit of damage.
    Sidearm - Flintstock pistol, no ammo and reload (10-15 seconds) starts after you fire, replaces the hook.
    Exact in-game name of others who can use the class: Sylw, BarsukEughen555, Bwnt

This mod is really hard to do, all hail The Pirate Rob!!!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    EhRa likes this.
  20. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

[​IMG]

If i'm playing as grapple knight and I keep running over the flag the timer will keep counting down but the flag won't reset even if the timers completely drained. I think everytime I touch the flag it resets the timer but the timer itself doesn't register this and I think this affects everyone in the match, as I saw that guy on red with our flag continuously trying to cap it but was unable to. ::):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.