1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cortex CTF

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by an_obamanation, Aug 12, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Name: Cortex CTF

Number of slots: 20

Gamemode: CTF

Version of KAG: Release or "Beta"

Server location:
    Florida USA

Admins: PUNK123, neil58 (Illu), Potatobird, Paralogia

VIPs: toothgrinderx, LordPumpkin, Lavaguy678, Kazaco97, Nogla

Rules: No griefing, No hacking, No teamkilling, No spamming, No excessive racism, No swastikas, No offensive backwall writing, No impersonation (Unless permission is granted), No false votekicks, No overly offensive topics (Unnecessary racism, telling someone to kill themselves, rape jokes, etc.) and simply don't be annoying, if people are complaining about you then you should probably stop annoying them.

Status: Offline, will bring back up as soon as I get some cash.

Ping Limit: 450 (I change it alot though, generally depending on what people want.)

My steam account

If you want a VIP or admin slot simply message me on the forums or discuss it with me in game.

Q: Who made the maps for the server?
    A: PUNK123, Potatobird, Lavaguy678, Me, and Cobara.
    Q: Why are you in spec all the time?
    A: My computer is not very good unfortunately, so I go into spec in order to watch over my server, try to keep order, and just be around to talk to people if they wanna talk. I know this bothers some people but it's still something I do.
    Q: Person "So and so" is a dick, ban them?
    A: I need at least chat logs in order to warrant me banning someone. Unless you give me a story that works out with my console logs, but i'd really prefer to have chat logs to make it easier to search through.
    Q: Why is "---" admin?
    A: People who I have as admins are people who I trust and who I consider good and fun people to be around. If you feel like they've been abusive you can give me chat logs and treat it like a report, and i'll consider removing their status or talking to them.
    Q: I hate map "---" can you remove it?
    A: I can remove it, but it's unlikely unless you can provide a good reason as to why I should remove it, and even then that may not do you any good.
    Q: Is this dedicated or run by a hosting website and if it's run by a hosting website, who's the host?
    A: This server is run by a hosting website, the hosting website is https://gshost.us
    Q: Hey I made a map and I want to have it hosted here! What do I do?
    A: Well you can send me the map in a forums conversation or you can post it into this thread and i'll look over it. (Note, I really hate water maps, those probably won't be accepted by me.)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I could help out if needed. Otherwise, nice server.

3. Sector1

Sector1 Shark Slayer

Hello I was banned and I don't know why.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

You were permabanned for false votekicks. Since it was a perma it was probably put on you by terri(maybe he will consider taking it off but it isnt anyone else's place to)

5. Sector1

Sector1 Shark Slayer

Ah, hmm. I wonder when that happen. Can't say that I remember honestly. I usually vote kick people for griefing. I definitely wasn't talked to about false vote kicking before the ban.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  6. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

It was a while ago and permabans are handed out by me and ONLY me, unless of course someone is hacking. I cannot remember exactly what you did but I know for certain the kick vote was falsely made. I check my console logs every single day so I can tell when and how this stuff happens, unfortunately the logs for that day are gone.

I'll give you a break and unban you now, please be a little more careful when you vote to kick someone.

7. Sector1

Sector1 Shark Slayer

Thanks, I'll be more conscious of vote kicks.