1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for some knight Kag tips

Discussion in 'Knight' started by asger75, Sep 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I'd really like some information for knight, as I feel like at the point I'm at, I'm not progressing in ability any further
    I'd like to know:

1. how long is a slash
    2. how long is a jab
    3. when is the best time to jab (for instance is it when someone is charging for a slash, or before)
    4. when it comes to fast archers that run away, what should you do ( I have no clue because when I'm cornered as archer I normally go head on against them and it normally works fine... so basically I just don't know how to handle an archer running away)

If I missed anything just tell me, it'd be great to know these kinda things

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

slash is 8 ticks, jab is 2 + you can't jab anymore for 2, best time for jab is when enemy is not shielding, when archers run away bomb em

asger75 likes this.
  3. asger75

asger75 Haxor

thanks, but I kind of know this sort of stuff other than the time it takes
    I need more knight tips, I'm talkin no bombs, just sword and shield,
    some sort of combo sorta thingy

4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Moved to Classes & Mechanics

To answer one of your questions:
    There is no best time to jab, since you should be jabbing all the time anyways.

5. Be Gurin.

asger75 and Kazaco97 like this.
  6. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

@LordPumpkin im sure this person can tech you some pretty dank slashes

asger75 likes this.
  7. dabby1331

dabby1331 Ballista Bolt Thrower

idk if u kno this, but if u shield the surf on the ground into the enemy and u get onto them when u bounce with the shield. it will stun them for a short time, a douchebag move in my mind, but works. try and get as far up on them as u can tho otherwise it probs might not work, and even better if ur on a higher elevation point then them.
    idk if this works 100% but ppl have done it to me (atheeeoooonnn fuuuuu) but it might take sum practice