1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Water bombs should stun when they explode in inventory

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by epsilon, Oct 12, 2016.

?

Do you think this should be changed?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Currently if a water bomb explodes in your inventory you are instantly killed. This doesn't make sense since water bombs are meant to stun, not explode.
    Instead they should stun you, possibly for a longer duration than regular water bomb duration (since you get the full blast in your face).

bru-jaz likes this.
  2. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

that sounds clearly like a bug! never noticed it

3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Yes. I'm thinking some interesting changes; maybe a easy knockback blast (easy to implement lol).

4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

As long as it only stuns the person holding it (No matter how close or far anybody else is) then I think this'd be fine. Would be cheeky to be able to just fill up your inventory with lit water bombs, hug someone, and then have your team go and mow them down.

Personally never found this to be a problem though, it's really hard to accidentally put a lit waterbomb into your inventory, not notice, and then have it blow you up. And I like the fact that it adds an element of danger to placing waterbombs into your inventory. It gives a risk V reward type of strategy, where you can be a bit stealthy and confusing by hiding your waterbomb but it also has a chance to kill you. Gives waterbombs at least some kinda flavoring aside from the stunny mush.

_Cuffs_ likes this.
  5. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yes that's how it works at the moments with the explosion. It shouldn't stun anyone around you.
    It is barely a problem but its something I think it should be easy to change (I don't know code so I'm not sure). I just like suggesting little things that should be fixed/tweaked instead of huge things like new classes, for example.
    The element of danger will be that you get stunned (possibly for longer) so the enemy can easily kill you. It doesn't make sense that it would explode like a normal bomb. It also displays the normal bomb explosion animation, not the water explosion, which is incorrect.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    jimmyzoudcba, EhRa and an_obamanation like this.
  6. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

Are you trying to make sense out of kag?

You guys are funny.

PUNK123 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows