1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Gonna write this in a format of a story kinda since feels like it conveys more. BTW this is literally a match of mine yesterday in truth.

I gaze up at the stone wall my team has built to protect the flag. One wall thick and four blocks high. Terrible, but aaah well, I couldn't be bothered fixing it. Every teammate re spawns and climbs over the wall seemingly uncaring to its lack of defense. Sighing, I climb the wall feeling all the burgers I ate recently having an impact. Not a good one either. Trying to scamper up the wall I notice my teammates going over easily. I haven't gained that much weight, have I? Glancing at my belly I rub it a bit. I have. By this point my teammates have started looking at me weirdly, so much so I'm tempted to say 'What?!' thankfully I decide to keep my large mouth shut.

Looking around feverishly, I look for an escape without embarrassing myself. There was none. My heart sinks as I look up at the looming wall before me. Just made of four blocks. Just enough to make me struggle.

Frowning, I try again, and again not giving up determined to make it over that wall. I've done it billions of time, why now? Each teammate around me accomplishes it without even paying a second glance. Even the newbie who just joined the game could do it. I saw him trying to put on armor just before. Literally.

My face turns red as someone approaches me offering me to step on their shield. I stood their for a few seconds debating whether I should take him up on his offer or not. Defeated, knowing I will never make it up that wall on my own I accept, dragging one foot and another onto his shield before climbing the two blocks at the top of the wall.

Boom!

The ground shook bellow me as a keg goes off. Glancing down bellow me I see the enemy taking the flag. Rushing off I jump off the building and run after the flag, running slower and slower with every step. Almost collapsing on the ground I put my hands on my knees puffing. In and out, in and out. Gazing up I see an enemy knight. Pleading with him with my eyes, I put one finger up signalling one minute while I regain my breath. My whole body heaves with each breath I take, looking back at the knight I realize his coming closer. Clumsily I find my sword and draw it using the rest of my muscle power just told hold it steady in front of me. My muscles scream in protest as I heave the sword into a slash. The sword almost falling out of my grasp as it descends. Sweat laced my whole body as I close my eyes realizing my doom. With a lone tear on my face I look up for one last time seeing the flag safely in the enemy base as they keg it in celebration. Finally the sword smashes into my spine succumbing me to darkness.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    norill, Psiklaw, Magmus and 3 others like this.
  2. time for some gluten free grain and sushi

Magmus and toffie0 like this.
  3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Love how the heart was showing.

Also anyone wanna join GLINT (FaZe)?

[​IMG]

4. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I'll top that @jimmyzoudcba :wink: meme.jpg
    we're also the best cheerleaders in kag: meme x2.jpg

Bint, jimmyzoudcba and epsilon like this.
  5. jimmyzoudcba

6. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

@Atheon :rektlord:

Cruxiat likes this.
  7. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

jimmyzoudcba, Cruxiat and epsilon like this.
  8. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

9. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

ok we get it, TOXIC has no life gg

10. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

11. jimmyzoudcba

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  12. Bint

Bint Haxor

13. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

14. Bint

Bint Haxor

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  15. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

spike.png 5 knights killed with 1 spike

jimmyzoudcba and SirDangalang like this.
  16. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

If there's an achievement for getting a 5k with keg, why isn't there one for a 5k with a spike?

Magmus likes this.
  17. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

One spike five knights

18. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Sometimes you need to try out new shop layouts.
    shoppes.jpg

Magmus, SirDangalang, 8x and 3 others like this.
  19. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Playing lately trying not to die, max ratio I got was 25/0. If I remember correctly, @Fuzzle once got like 200/0 ratio playing as builder making plenty of traps only. I got my new game as a leego.
    camper_santa.png
    Also, trying to use the longest nickname possible in different ways.

Magmus, Fuzzle, epsilon and 1 other person like this.
  20. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

So thats why you keep having these long ridiculous names, also best way for high k/d is to go on tth, make a high tower with bomb factories ontop then spam bombs, so many kills and no deaths.