1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Best Builders of KAG

Discussion in 'Builder' started by mcrifel, Dec 4, 2014.

1. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

2. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

@Darruin hands down !

I can put a bet he could beat everyone tagged here 25252525

Darruin and EhRa like this.
  3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

@Darruin join a clan and we will see :rekt: lol

Darruin likes this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

In all seriousness, @Darruin or Dar is the best builder in aus or even the world. He literally carries teams. And continually bashes me on the head with his pic, kills me and emote spams, myself as an archer.

Croco-Dile and Darruin like this.
  5. Darruin

Darruin Bison Rider Staff Alumni

EhRa likes this.
  6. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I believe you when you say he is the best builder AUS, even if I find particularly good @Ricket in clan wars. :)

but i have trouble believing you when you said he's probably the best world's builder

Maybe I change my mind if he join an Australian clan and the next MLK S2! ;)

why not join the (Major, Ace or SP) or create your own clan @Darruin? ;)

I'd like to see you play against good players. :)

7. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

8. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

RampageX likes this.
  9. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

10. nah pretty sure its still me for eu and jap

Psiklaw likes this.
  11. U are? no1 obvsly

12. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Lumeos not playing. Maharishi is bad.
    So we got these 4:
    8x is great builder but more defensive then others. Decent on both ctf and pub. He's focusing moslty on territory control and upgrading base (tunnels, siege, tree farms) Don't get me wrong, he can be offensive just less then other.

Ra is annoying rat. Not really focusing on objective most of the times. Hard to tell how good he is coz I've never seen him work together with team or do anything beside digging up in dirt and hunting for anyone that wants to kill him. He's great in surviving as every rat should.

Colargator I mostly see in non-pub matches. He's great there coz he knows exactly what to do in "competitive" and is cooperatimg with team really well. I feel like he is worse in pub matches than other builders listed here.

Osz is new talent and I love him. He got really good as builder in small amount of time. Great to play with coz he's is easy to communicate with. I hope he keeps playing builder ans getting better.

I won't write anything about my skills coz I'm sure I wouldn't be objective.

Also don't take any of these too serious it's all just my opinion.

The_Osz, Magmus and Psiklaw like this.
  13. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

in pubs colar just yells at people but in cw he's FIST!'s reliable commander and tactician.
    my role is basically air support in cw (edit: and in pubs)

Magmus and PUNK123 like this.
  14. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

15. Mooooh frangay <3 I know il the best for u
    Maharishi is really good player, speak blyat but good ;3

PS: im playing some times knop

16. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

In a sense that is true cause i expect teamplay and if there is no teamplay i tend to troll heavily. BUT I'm the best knight of the bunch so when I switch to knight in the middle of the ennemy base I'm a one man army, won so many of these pub matches solo maaaaan.

17. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I agree with most of the things you said, (especially about @The_Osz, If you do not pay attention to him he wins a game all by himself) except a few points
    @maharishi is fucking good, he played a lot of competitive match with AG and did awesome things in match
    I would like to prove it to you with a video, but I do not see which ... most where he has been played has been deleted ..

@Lumeos still playing since AG is back

I put @Darruin in the best builder cus he has been hugely extolled by the community.
    But personally from what I saw of him (he's good in the pub-games) but in the only competitive game I've seen of him, he has done absolutely nothing and his team had been rekt in 5 minutes (ok maybe his team was bad, but that's not excuse everything)
    Ok well I saw him played only 2-3 times, I wait to see him play a little more to give a better opinion on him. :thumbs_up:

@Ricket, stay for me the best builder AUS and we saw him during the Kag World Cup France Vs Oceania where he did a monster job![/QUOTE]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    The_Osz likes this.
  18. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Everytime I meet Maharishi in game we do some underground rat fights. He dies about 5 times in a row and then get salty. He is good comparing to average kag players but I still wouldnt put him on best buidlers list.

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Colargolator <- a god
    Lumeos <- someone who doesn't play anymore and wasn't good when he did play
    franek123 <- a god
    RadioActive <- not very good unless you considering hording burgers to troll other builders in 1v1 good
    8x <- he's good in pub matches
    maharishi <- noob
    The_Osz <- okay

you forgot @mcrifel the god of building

and @Blue_Tiger the god of kag

franek123 likes this.
  20. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

Snake19 and an_obamanation like this.