1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[NI] The Knights of NI

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by Cobramuziek86, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Si

2. Teodor1

Teodor1 Catapult Fodder

3. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Cause I never asked about being placed anywhere else :)

4. AntonioModer

AntonioModer Shipwright

5. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

::D:::P::rekt:
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 8, 2016 ---
    @AmestriStephen, In light of the upcoming MLK3 we'd like to be put in competitive please :)

6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

7. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

ARC/MIST: dont show up for CW they agreed to.
    SH: dont show up to Scrim and CW they agreed to.
    -> spam NI v MIST scrim when theres no NI online, call them pussies, casual, w/e.
    -> when asked to set a date "Scrim is random, when both clans feel like it, its for fun, no dates need to be set"
    I got the feeling youre the one fearing :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2016 ---
    Also, if you have trouble finding a match, maybe theres a slight possibility youve caused it yourself.

8. Blue_Tiger

I wasn't part of MIST when that happened - plus Infernape said that was the only time it happened.

SH not showing up is not my fault. I informed everyone, no one comes. No one in MIST was in SH so that's irrelevent.

When everyone is there, surely it's a good time to play, no?

U FEAR

9. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

U were in SH, thats all thats needed for it to be relevant. You were even the one "organizing" that group, not a random member. "when everyone is there" -pls reread.

10. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

this arguing wil get nobody anywhere so lets end it here.

If this competitive clan doesn't want to scrim or do clan wars then thats fine, we won't poke it again. My mistake of trying to get something going I guess.

And on a last note, we are fine with you not being able to scrim tonight, but you were talking like: Oh akrim isn't here, Osz isn't here etc. making us think you did not understand what a scrim was. Cause you were talking like it was some serious match where you would need your best fighters. So when I tried to explain it again you took that as an attack I guess? Things went down hill from there and maybe things were said that should not have been said but KAG is a game at the end of the day with a dead european competitive scene and arguing about such stupid things is wel....stupid.

11. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Therefore, calling people whatever you call them when they wont play if theres 2 of them online at that time does nothing to improve the general liveliness of the european scene as you call it. I told you already we can play if i can ask some people beforehand so we actually have a team that knows what were trying to do instead of 1 person + 2 people who havent even attended a training yet as theyre new recruits. ( + 2 that i should make appear magically from somewhere i guess?) Going "lets scrim right now" even tho theres 2 NI online every night and then going "pussies" when I say no does nothing at all to improve play, it only turns whoever would be interested in making an effort to get something going off. Pls spam some "U FEAR" more too.

12. Blue_Tiger

13. mcrifel

1. MIST

The discussion was ended as soon as you said no to the scrim, the following discussion was just about how I have been trying to organise some clan wars and scrims with you but always got that response of : We still need training. Its fine if you don't want to do clan wars but please don't be a competitive clan if you aren't accepting any. And the random scrims I sometimes ask for I also do with FIST and they seem to work out plenty, knowing that your clan is more active in general it would seem to me that you would be able to do it too and thats why I ask. The "pussies" calling happened when you started talking so seriously about the scrim, because you did not have your A team you seemed scared to lose but its a scrim so who cares if you lose or win or tie.

14. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

I think this is the fourth time in 2 days I'm telling you its fine if we set a date, i dont know why youre so intent on keeping up that we dont want to CW. Please remind me when you ever actually tried to organize anything regarding this. Also, you dont get to decide wether or not were competitive, please mind your own clan. We do CWs when we feel were ready for them, and in the order we want to play them, not whenever you feel like it. Randomly "organizing" stuff might work out fine for you, but I found that with my group it works better if we structure it and try to adhere to a plan. We do need training for this, as we havent been very actively training since both your and maltager's clan fucked up on the organization part of the CWs we were supposed to have, as I felt there was no point if EU clans cant even get their members to show up for a CW. If you feel its going to be different now, then sure, but I have been recruiting some new members who havent attended a single training yet, who dont know what we want to do considering teamwork. We need to talk about that and practice that with those members before it is actually useful to 5v5 as they will just be doing random stuff otherwise and no-one really improves from it. Also some people seem to get quite upset when 5v5s dont work out the way they wanted, and as a clan leader, i have to handle those people, which is not something i think of as being fun. Therefore I would like to minimize that risk by having enough people who know what to do so they can cover if a new guy makes mistakes. Its not about losing, i cant really be bothered about that much if its gonna give members more experience by just playing, but like I said, I want to make sure they know HOW we want to play first. So apart from the fact that 2 NI online =/= 5v5, no, im not gonna play with 4 new recruits "just for fun" if no one is going to get better from it, cause it will only potentially cause more trouble instead of fun. I really shouldnt have to explain all of this to you I'd think, but apparently its rather hard to grasp. To be honest, the way you guys are trying to push things it looks to me like youre scared of playing against anything but fresh recruits.

15. mcrifel

1. MIST

Did you read what I said? I said that the discussion ended when you said no to the scrim, a new one was created when there was confusement between our communication.I really don't see what you are going on about at the second part, I just wanted to do some fun matches purely for fun, could have been any clan but I saw 3 NI's in the server so that wast the most likely option. Now I am done for real with this pointless argument about basically nothing.

16. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

Then please refrain from spamming the NI page.

17. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

lol.
    @mcrifel U FEAR ;)

18. mcrifel

1. MIST

fear how? I have asked every single eu clan to do clan wars, I remember sf refusing a lot. That shows who is really fearing

19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

people like mcrifel are why clan wars dont happen.

20. Blue_Tiger

people like you (who arent in a clan) are why clan wars dont happen