1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

͏͏͏

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by joshua12131415, Dec 8, 2016.

?

͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

1. Yas

2. Nop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

There are some big maps like this one, and they aren't really fun with a small amount of players.
    Fellere_FourRivers.png
    I think it would be better if kag decided what maps to choose next, based on the current player count.

2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

This is a great idea but I can see it getting boring if it's only the same few maps in the cycle.

4zK and Magmus like this.
  3. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I refuse to say y a s , please add a yes option

joshua12131415 and PUNK123 like this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

As nice as this feature sounds, it doesnt solve the problem that 4 rivers is even pretty unplayable in 10vs10 pubs.

epsilon likes this.
  5. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Yes. And I want to add, altough devs added new maps not far ago, we already got very used to them.
    I have a question, do the "CTF n° 2" servers have different mapcycles than the n° 1s?

6. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

What if:

At the end of a game there were a few maps displayed, and people would vote on what map comes next.

This could simply be a small modification stemming from the already existing voting GUI.

Yeti5000, epsilon, Blue_Tiger and 2 others like this.
  7. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

then add more maps!

sounds like too much work to be implemented.

8. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

It seems easy to me, I am going to relate this to the steam version of "Ace of Spades" (Crap game btw) where the maps are chosen this way. Its just a box (Very similar to the current voting box) where the names and pictures of three randomly picked maps are displayed and people press a key to vote on them.

9. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

this is a great idea!

Kinda like with Call Of Duty where you could choose between 2 maps + another map but you don't know yet which one that will be.

epsilon likes this.
Mods: Rainbows