1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

͏͏

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by joshua12131415, Nov 3, 2016.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

My bad ping has helped me understand more about collisions and what happens when an entity (players, logs, hearts, chickens, sponges etc, other things you can pick up), so, because when you're a builder and it's really annoying to pick these things up and move them in order to build, you should be able to just build on top of them and then they will glitch back up to the surface, to make building easier.

bru-jaz and epsilon like this.
  2. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

While I agree with you on how annoying entities get when it comes to building, there's a reason why you can't build on top of them, mainly due to the gliching thing.

Plus, why should it be easy to build in the middle of a battlefield, where there are dead bodies and clutter strewn about.

Though, maybe when you place a block over a dead body, it gibs as if you smashed it.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

This already happens with logs and hearts. I agree with doing this for all entities except players (cus that'll be abusive af).

Also necro much.

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

currently you can't even build ladders on these entities, even though said ladders can overlap with the entities after they're built. You can't build on fucking flowers. So yeah, I would definitely get behind anything that makes building less frustrating.

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  5. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Mods: Rainbows