1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AG#] - Ancient Gear Resurrection

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Snake19, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Might be a little tough now that MIST might not boost you to the finals :))))

also you realise that @Gurin joined toxic and we beat @Solaris 's team in the Australian tournament still running, so I like our chances french boy lul :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Don't talk if you weren't there, MIST and AG had some fun clan wars and we had a lot of them because we actually cared to keep the competitive scene alive. Sure MIST sucked ass back then but hey we had fun. AG would have made it to finals regardless if they won against us or not.

3. mcrifel

1. MIST

Like I said don't say anything if you weren't there, we didn't battle just ag, we battled every clan a lot, like a lot. Sure we had 6 with ag but also 5 with nms, and 3 with lvt and 2 with bow and zen, frissons, kr, fist and we had clan wars with many more clans during the first MLK. some people aren't tryhards like you, something to consider.

Now you can act all snarky with your "i literally just said it as a joke so calm the fuck down lmao" but was it truly a joke? And did you really laugh your ass off? or was it just a snarky comment?

Thanks for wasting some time of my day dissecting your shit post. <- a end comment that doesn't contain a false lmao or something else that isn't true, how exciting.

4. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I think it's really telling when you can only come up with personal insults in response to this. In the trash talk thread you literally admitted to it by saying "M8 THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO AND ONLY 2 MEMBERS OF THE CLAN ARE IN IT NOW" I don't want to have to get into an argument on some other clan's thread so I'm going to delete the comments before you make another response trying to defend the stupid decision you made, and I reckon you should do the same. gg boostboys.

5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

pls stop blaming eachother in shitwars

6. mcrifel

1. MIST

that was a trashtalk thread and wasnt serious. you weren't there when the whole thing happened, I already disproved you, don't be ignorant.

7. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Avoid giving lessons, when your English is not perfect either.
    I do not oblige you to read my posts? no ?
    If you do not understand what I say, I invite you to just leave the thread, so you will not have to complain about my English :wink:

8. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Shit got serious lol. Just wanted you to notice this so maybe you can make life easier for everyone. You can already see how much clearer your posts got. I understood that one with no problem at all. Anyway let's not get too off-topic.

Edit: :wink:

9. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I don't understand what you said, my english is too bad for that, you know :] lol

More seriously, I wanted to give a quick reply to show that I was still there, usually I take more time to write my posts, but at that moment I did not has much time I was pressed.

Anyway...

@Cruxiat

2 : Against [NMS] (who was one of the best EU clan 2 years ago)
    1 : Against [pGc]
    1 : Against [KR]
    1 : Against [Zen] (Who was one of the best US clan 2 years ago)
    1 : Against [LVT]
    2 : Against FIST! (Who was one of the best EU clan 2 years ago)
    1 : Against POWER (Who was the best AUS clan 2 years ago)
    1 : Against [BLT]

So a total of 6 matchs against 4 Bigs Challengers.
    4, against normal clans
    6, Against MIST (who is a normal clan too, but better than the 4 others one) And you can ask to the peoples who participated to this MLK, MIST was far to be a bad clan ! Seriously man they won FRISSON ! yes Friiiisssoon ! [ƒ] !!!
    #sangfroid #oddle #Bigwolf #LilWolf #Aurora #jiggy

Do you know this players ? and all the others one from the frisson ?

If they lost against the MIST it's because they underestimated them, while this clan is very good! If we won against them it's because we has never underestimated them!

yes definitely ! MIST was always, a good clan ! and with some better players today. they won your clan who are supposed to be the actual best Australian clan, i'm right ?
    Now you have the prove that MIST are not a bad clan.

If we really wanted to farm a clan we will had chosen the [BLT] which was composed of new players of kag.

If we played so many matches against the MIST this is because our 2 clans got along very well! And its always in good cohabitation today!
    (also because it was the only clan that was not afraid of us)
    Our clans have fun playing together, you know what is Fun? Do you know that term? Or there is only, the word "tryhard" that makes up your vocabulary?

now look at this :
    from the NMS clan page :

oh ! what i just did saw ?

10 clans wars and ...
    4 : clans wars against MIST ? oh it's strange, so all the clans farmed MIST ?

No man, they just had fun to played against them.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  10. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

just shut the fuck up everyone lol

11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

@Cruxiat it was shit back then. No one wanted to play each other. It was more efficient to play a weaker clan than it is to play anyone else, so NO ONE accepts clan wars.

MIST and AG were the only ones who actually just wanted some fun. They accepted every clan war that was offered to them. So obviously AG and MIST fought each other a lot. Everyone else would turn down AG.

AG challenged LVT many times when I was in LVT and Amestri (leader) refused to fight them, even though I and many other members wanted to fight them.

It's honestly the same now, everyone cares so much about their KAG ego that they don't want to play clan wars. That's part of the reason I joined MIST, I know MIST won't shy from a clan war. Unfortunately, a good portion of the good EU players are in NI who refuse to ever play clan wars because they don't want to lose. It's a shame really.

P.S. MIST > AG#

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  12. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

lol somuch shit going on haha, btw Plz someone challenge us maybe we need a guest but thats alright. AG is still not dead ! most of us havent played in like a decade so you dont have to be scared 25252525

13. mcrifel

1. MIST

clan war mist like old times

14. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Vouch. NMS was EU, but big daddy ramp was U.S. ::D:

15. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

it's true :p
    :thumbs_up:

:thumbs_down:::D:

16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

u fear playing in real man game like kag, you must go to popular game made for noobs like csgo.

17. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

how fragile are your egos? I just asked for a match and you unleash this shitstorm hahahaha how about you stop posturing and organise a time with us ffs

18. "Real man game like kag" im off
    When un want :)

19. mcrifel

1. MIST

because lots of their members have reasons that they can't

20. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

reason one being they can't put their money where their mouth is? yeah. nice.